Seems to me that you are the expert user

Any way, how is your sex life, Alexei?

You're tearing me apart Alexandra!

Who is the Denny of history?

I met the man.

Nice guy.

Wow, what a story

Hi doggy.

Had a friend whose youtube vid was taken down by him for copyright. He was pretty kind and sent him personal emails about it.

Me :(

I met him at a viewing of The Room in philly. He was really chill, very friendly to all the people who wanted to meet him.

Peter III of Russia

Who is the Claudette of history?

Poland

Literally who?

>My people are in danger of revolting
>Don't worry about it. Let's go eat, haaa~

Depends, is there is a historical figure who suddenly learned they have cancer but announced it very nonchalantly?

fpbp

>annoying cunt that no one really cares about
Mexico

>Wir schaffen das

>Where's my fuckin' money Denny!
Greece

>Fail so hard and spout so much surreal shit that people can't help but be fascinated to the point where you get a ironic and unironic following
Also the Taiping were known as the "long hairs" because they grew their hair out in protest against the queue

We all know who the Mark of history is

>Yusupov offered Rasputin tea and cakes which had been laced with cyanide. At first, Rasputin refused the cakes, but then began to eat them. To Yusupov's surprise, Rasputin did not appear to be affected by the poison. Rasputin then asked for some Madeira wine (which had also been poisoned) and drank three glasses, but still showed no sign of distress. At around 2:30 am, Yusupov excused himself to go upstairs, where his fellow conspirators were waiting. Taking a revolver from Dmitry Pavlovich, Yusupov returned to the basement and, referring to a crucifix that was in the room, told Rasputin that he'd "better look at the crucifix and say a prayer," then shot him once in the chest. Believing him to be dead, they then drove to Rasputin's apartment, with Sukhotin wearing Rasputin's coat and hat, in an attempt to make it look as though Rasputin had returned home that night. Upon returning to the Moika Palace, Yusupov went back to the basement to ensure that Rasputin was dead. Suddenly, Rasputin leapt up and attacked Yusupov, who - with some effort - freed himself and fled upstairs. Rasputin followed, and made it into the palace's courtyard before being shot by Purishkevich and collapsing into a snowbank. Purishkevich would account that he heard Rasputin say "Everybody betrayed me! I'm fed up of this world!"

Who is the Steven of history?

Lord Timothy Dexter

Who are the Florist and Doggy of history?

The Baron
>tfw no revived Mongol Empire under Bogda Khan

>You're my favourite doctor, Rasputin

>I am fed up with this Russia

I did NAWT fuck her its not true its bullshit i did NAWT fuck her i did nawwwt. Oh hi nick

All of those people the "(Rasputin, Hong-Xiquan and The Bloody-Baron)," are all way to compotent to be Tommy. Pick somebody else.

He's obviously competent too
The issue is this is a post modernist vs historical figures

Lysenko

Yeah but Wisseau is a fucking Moron!!!

How dare you talk to me like that

Tommy is very competent.

At everything but film and theater, yes he is

>Falling for the joke

Hong Xiuquan was only competent because he had Shi Dakai, Yang Xiuqing, Li Xiucheng, Chen Yucheng, and Hong Rengan doing everything for him

I used to know this monk, had a dozen mistresses. Their husbands found out about it, shot him up so bad he ended up in a frozen river on Petrovsky Street.

Literally nobody knows who this is you burger faggots, stop polluting this board with your retardation

Who is the Chris R. of history?

Raegan

the East India Company
>sells drugs to get excuse to beat the shit out of dumb bitches

The guy was actually a Motivational Speaker and stayed in character off camera. He was the best actor in the movie.

Also, my pick is Al Capone.

Timothy Dexter is the only person that comes close

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Dexter

In the Disaster Artist gets pretty(the book, haven't seen the movie yet) hilarious when talking about the Chris R. segments. Basically, the reason why his anger is so convincing is because he was genuinely pissed off at Tommy, mostly because Tommy was taking forever to film a segment that only lasts a few minutes, but also because Tommy was refusing to reimburse him for his boots, which somehow got destroyed during filming. And this wasn't even the first time they were filming this scene. The scene had already been filmed in an alley, but then Tommy decided that he wanted to re-film the scene on the roof set. Also, your pick is appropriate because Tommy actually said that he wanted Chris R. "to be like Al Capone." So I guess Tommy succeeded after all.

Who is the Todd of history?

Explain this meme to me. Who is he supposed to be?

Todd Howard

He wants you to play Skyrim

That entire scene
>Florist
Denmark
>Dog
Austria
>Dosen roses
Holstein
>Tommy
Prussia

He also competed in the olympics on the armenian bobsled team.

Why would Johnny tell her to keep the change?

He comes back for it in 1940.

HA HA HA what a story

That's just wrong.
What's the problem here?
Tommy was competent enough to make his own shitty movie.

Tsar- "My people are starving, countless Russians have died in a brutal war against Germany, and my empire is on the brink of collaspe".
Rasputin- "Haha, what a story Nick"

That actually fits with Peter/Danny have a weird obsession with Frederick/Tommy

Emperor Nero?

I am real Mongolian

Makes me sad desu

Wisseau is pure

Absolutely fascinating this guy

Are you really? Do you know any of the scripts?

One of the most based and daring people to ever exist.

Literally who?

The most important character in the film

Goddamn, I wish I never clicked on this shitty Reddit thread.

Actually it feels rather like old Veeky Forums. Lighten up user.

Kek

>enjoying bad movies "ironically"

Do you eat terrible food ironically as well. Do you vomit afterwards through a satisfied grin

If you can't enjoy things that are awful and stupid, I have no idea why you'd be on Veeky Forums.

Good thread, guys.

>The Room is a bad film

Caligula

Holland and Belgium respectively

Watching the room is more about the experience of going to an indie theater with a group of friends and having the shared experience. It's not the kind of thing you watch by yourself.

I went like a month ago with some friends from university and it was hilarious. People throwing plastic spoons at the screen, yelling references and jokes.

>I did not start the war, it's not true, it's bullshit, I did not. Oh hai Nicky

>What a funny story Nicky

>You're tearing me apart Bismark!

So Lisa is Belgium in this scenario I suppose
>You are lying I never hit you

Reddit tier

sorry man I'll be more autistic. uhh I have no friends.I hate women and also the jews.

>But sir, we can't invade Belgium, it is neutral
>You, you're just a chicken. Chip-chip-chip-chip-cheep-cheep.

You're the kind of person who also loves Rick and Morty and Rocky Horror Picture Show I bet, a virgin numale.

Cyrano

dude why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

Belgium lied about Germany drinking

>uses dude on Veeky Forums
Redittors our, reeee etc. etc.

This is too much.

beta behavior is caring too hard about things like this, Tim Curry is kino

I did not hit her, i did not hit her, i did not

Oh hey nick

the Spanish inquisition

Elagabalus