Generate a wallet

>generate a wallet
>get the bittrex one by chance

how has this not happened

Because there are 2^160 = 1.461.501.637.330.902.918.203.684.832.716.283.019.655.932.542.976 adresses

so?

So the chances of a collision are almost infinitely minimal. And in this universe, effectively impossible. This is the basis of cryptography.

This would be such a nice image without the anime girl in it. Damn

That's the point. You could use all the computing power in the world to generate wallets for years, and the probability of having a collision would be still too small to matter. gave you a number that's just too big. If you don't get that, then you're just a dumb faggot.

there are 7 billion people on this planet and 1.4 billion possible adresses, it seems very possible to me.

>girl

its possible but highly improbable.

go try it

>any number with lots of digits is a billion

> 1.2 billion possible addresses

What. You must be retarded

collision between any 2 random persons might actually be more likely than you would think due to the birthday paradox

>posts a big number

Retards need comparisons. Imagine all the beaches on all the planets in the galaxy. Hitting another address would be like randomly finding a single grain of sand eroded to look tour favorite anime character or something. It's really fucking unlikely.

faggot

how do i delete threats?

>generate a wallet
>get OPs wallet

heh, thanks kiddo ;)

Yeah. I have been looking for it without the shitty anime.

There are not 1.4 billion addresses. You are wrong. It's hundreds of millions of times that billion you just claimed.

ok, delete the threat ok?

Lol, good bait op

until there are people like you in crypto, I will make money

this

if you would use all the calculation power of all computers in this world, it would take you more time than the universe is old to get the same adress as another person. actually more than a billion times the universe is old. just for your understanding. satoshi was not a retard.

you are

k, thanks

Posts like this are the evidence that normies are coming

angry, kid?

>implying that's a bad thing

That is why any wallet app should adress the adress reuse and rng problem.
You should make sure none of your adresses collide with existing ones and none of them are used more than twice.

just think of it like magic if you cant understand it

Please delete the thread. Read the FAQ on how to do this

kek