IF COSS HAS 1 MIL DAILY TRADE VOLUME YOU WILL GET A LOT

See pic . This is why i hold 50k coss

Ok but what are the actual dividends... say you hold 1 ETH of this..

If trade volume is 1 mill a day , formula is

500k divided by 100m coin supply million=0.0050x10kcoss =$50

Although coin supply is actually 80-90m

The 10k in the formula can be replaced with how much coss you hold. The 50$ is the daily dividend you get for holding 10k

if grandma had balls she would be grandpa
why would anyone trade on coss when we have much better exchanges?

You're kidding right .

Trade volume Coss.io

4 days ago 700k
3 days ago 1.2 mil
2 days ago 1.7mil
Last night 1.9 mil

Why would anyone want to trade on coss right ?

That's because people invest in coss idiot. Only exchange you can trade it on

What do you mean by trade volume though? Surely its only the fees the calc should be based on not the actual volume?

COSS is on HitBTC and Autosm Delta too fag

That anyone would use a shit exchange like coss boggles my mind

Jokes right ?

Every coin on coss has a proportionate increase in volume. 50+ pairs already. You can stay out

>being too autistic to try new things

The fact that you're a retard that doesnt understand its still in Beta doesnt boggle my mind.

But you need to multiply by 0.002 or whatever percentage the trading fee is. You don't get dividents based on trading Volume but based on trading fees you degenerated morons.

Questzion:
This means if i buy lets say 10K Coss on COSS.io i will get the shares of this coin on my coss wallet on coss.io right?
So buying now when every coin/token is losing seems like a great deal i mean buying few thousands coss isnt a problem for most people and if even more people start trading on coss.io it would mean my coss token would rise in worth and i would benefit because i get a share of the fucking fees people pay on that sight rigjt?

Somehow this seems to good to be true desu

^^ Literally this, you fucking NEET morons, learn to fucking reading. It's not a % total volume, only the transaction fees.

I hope you didnt buy at the top of the pump.

I bought at 0.0002 and dumped at 0.0008 eth

Have you used the shit exchange fag ?

Have you used Binance at the same time fag ?

Do you even know the trading fees at both of those exchanges fag ?

Volume is how you determine the total fees, which is half a percent. Which is then split equally between COSS holders and the exchange. Hence the 0.0025 multiplier.

The only problem I have with fees atm is that we're going to be earning a split between all tokens traded. So we'll given 0.0000023 ARK, and then have to pay to either consolidate it, or pay an exorbitant amount to transfer it. On the other hand, it's perfectly set up to encourage using the exchange.

So basically. Your weekly share is equal to weekly volume divided by 2, multiplied by a complicated trading fee system as different traders have different fees, multiplied by your percentage of coss holdings

To : and read this , you fucking retard

Wrong try again

So basically, to revise your formula

10k COSS will net you >5 cents on 1m trade volume.

Why cant they just pay in eth? We will just end up with fractions of a bunch of different shitcoins that wont be worth the trading fees needed to sell them. Think they missed a trick here.

Honestly Im surprised no exchange has tried this sooner. The only exchanges I know of with their own token are Binance and Cryptopia. Crypt's coin is virtually useless and only used like a tip jar. Binance had the right idea by using their's to offset fees and encourage holding and investing in the exchange.

COSS will actually pay people half of the exchange fees just to hold. It's the perfect way to build volume and ensure customer loyalty. It's a bank account that earns you 15% a year interest, on top of whatever increase in the coin itself.

I anticipate some copy-cats springing up here in the next 6 months.

Okay lets say people pay a 0,2% fee on every trade.
We have linear growth so this would mean we would hit 10 million trading volume on the last day of october.
Lets say the entire trading volume of coss is 100 million in october.
So the fees are 0,002% this would mean
100000 bucks.
On their white lists i cant find how much they share with the people who hold coss coins. And because of the 200kk supply this would mean, even if you get all the money they generate through fees one coin would generate

0,0005 Dollar per month

If you have 1000 coins this would mean 50 cent
10000 coins = 5 dollars a month

And lets not forget this would only count if they share the entire fees with you

Hear me you fucking pajeet . This is the post to end all dividend posts. I OWN 10K COSS

LETS SAY TRADE VOLUME IS 1M A DAY. Multiply by 7 DAYS IS 7M VOLUME WEEK.

Take that 7m half it for dividends so 3.5M.
Take this 3.5m multiply it by lets say 0.05 average fees to account for the various coins on coss.
Which gives 175k to be allocated as dividends. MULTIPLY THIS 175K BY THE PERCENTAGE OF COINS YOU OWN RELATIVE TO COIN SUPPLY

If i own 10k of 90m coin supply THATS 0.0001111. Multiply 0.0001111 by 175 000 dividend share is how much you get so 19.444$ a week for owning 10k coss

COSS CURRENTLY HAS 2M TRADE VOLUME AND IT IS STILL NEW SO RIGHT NOW 38$ A WEEK CURRENTLY FOR HOLDING 10K COSS

OVERALL THIS IS AMAZING COMPARED TO YOUR OTHER PAJEET EXCHANGES

BYE

Is not a dividend you dumbwit! It's token based fee split allocation. Yes i hold COSS too

Shut the fuck up with your 200m supply. Supply is 90m dev said and cmc is wrong

Why are you so retarded? Is it genetic or is it the upbringing?

Okay 90 million cap okay okay.
Can you spoonfeed me how much of the revenue ( how much of the lets say 0.002% paying fee ) they give to people who hold the coss coins?

Actually read my post , it is spoonfed and i took an average trading fee of 0.05% which is high

Anyone who doesnt invest in this before tomorrows payout is a legit retard. People will fomo hard tomorrow .. but go invest in your other altcoins that are going down due to . Also tips for the noobs , sen eth to coss.io as btc takes hours right now

Sorry that i'm so bothersome English isnt my first or second language.
I get the entire math but the site ( coss.io ) takes 0.2% for smaller fishes and 0.14% for bigger traders. So lets say people pay an avarage of 0.185%
So if a trading volume of 50 million dollars per month happens they make a revenue of 92500 dollars per month.

So how much of this 92500 dollars revenue the sites makes are given to the total ammount of coss ( 90 million coss coins ) on the market?
They wouldnt give them 100% right? Thats my question sorry that i'm such a dumbass user like i said my english skills arent so great

Coss takes half the trading volume as payout to token holders. Also your fee guesstimate is too high. Cut that to below 0.1% average

You are still doing it wrong. 50m monthly volume means 25m of that volume is used for the calculation. Roughly 0.1% trading fee makes 5 million paid out

Ah okay thx.
Solets say it would someday reach the ammount that bittrex has 260 million dollars per day.
Thats 7,8 billion dollars a momnth.
50% of that its 3,9 billion

Lets say 0.1% revenue through fees.
3,9 million dollars.
3,9 million / 90 million coss coins = 0,043 Dollar per coin.
If i buy 10k coins i get 433 dollar per month.

Okay this seems pretty cool too bad i can only invest 100 euros into this lol.

Okay user you seem pretty smart how do i get the revenue?
Is it enough to be on COSS.io and hold coss coins there?
How will the payment be? WIth "real" money or Altcoins or what?

kek dude, your replies tell you are holding heavy bags

answer my question: what is the trading fee on COSS, and what is the trading fee on Binance ?

Lol im only holding 2k sadly , it's one of the few coins up today tho.. not sure about the fees difference but coss is not high enough to make this not worth it

>not sure about the fees difference

haha, shilling a coin this hard without knowing the basics

fucking retard spotted

I looked it up for smaller transactions its 0.2% for bigger traders a smaller ammount.

Dont give a fuck about binance. Why dont you go calculate the fees for each coin on coss.io and take an average you lazy cuck

ok, let me increase your insect-like knowledge

binance trading fees are 0.05% for every fucking coin traded there

Is PosW not doing this for a year already?

I googled the coss.io fees:

16.1. The minimum Order upon exchange is: 0.0001 BTC.

16.2. Based on the 30-day trading volume in USD, 10% of your referrals volume also count as your volume.

16.2.1. Trading fee for both the buyer and the seller for trading the amount 0-5.000 USD is 0.2%.

16.2.2. Trading fee for the amount 5.001 USD - 10.000 USD is 0.18%.

16.2.3. Trading fee for the amount 10.001 USD - 25.000 USD is 0.16%.

16.2.4. Trading fee for the amount 25.001 USD - 50.000 USD is 0.14%.

16.2.5. Trading fee for the amount 50.001 USD - 100.000 USD is 0.12%.

16.2.6. Trading fee for the amount 100.001 USD - 250.000 USD is 0.1%.

16.2.7. Trading fee for the amount 250.001 USD - 500.000 USD is 0.08%.

16.2.8. Trading fee for the amount 500.001 - 1.000.000 USD is 0.06%.

16.2.9. Trading fee for the amount 1.000.001 - onward is 0.04%.

0.1 And lower if you use their shitcoin

thank you

>for both buyer and seller
shit those are some high fees

Fuuuck i'm torn apart if i should invest or not.
The price seems to stay on a pleateu by now and looking at the overall development so far it seems its steadily growing.

But on the other hand the fees are bigger than other sites and in the white paper it seems they are trying way too many things on the other side.

On the plus side its the only coin with this concept and they have a working plattform so far.

And the volume increased since launch pretty high.

Fuck man i dont know i wanted to buy for the money i have now LINK

Yeah if youre a pajeet who buys for unfer 100$ lulz otherwise 0.1% and lower
Helps wreck trading bots who try to manipulate price with tiny orders

This is the type of coin you go out right now withdraw 10-30% of your savings and put in all in tonight before the payout news comes out tomorrow. Either it makes you or only slightly breaks . I'm buying more

kek dude, you are illiterate

go use the exchange with the highest trading fees then

user i will buy for all my money i wanted to invest this month if yoiu show me with a screenshot on coss.io how many fucking bags you are holding.
I swear on the anal virginity i still have i will do it if you show me your fucking coss bags

Given that I'm not a daytrader scraping $3 into my pot at a time, I'm perfectly willing to use the exchange that gives me a larger payout for holding their coins.

>1.000.001

Multiple decimal points, what the fuck am i reading?

Ops bags at this Boutta by 3k more

Please fuck off and die you cancerous fudder, you could have bought the retarded lows yesterday but you didn't.

So fuck up and buy before you regret it.

Twisted Euro math that switch decimals and commas. Ex: 3.000,02

Well brb buying all i can now for the investment money of month October

Thats pretty harsh words man cmon

Dont worry user. 17 cents is nothing

I think this is a legit mid to long term investment unlike most of the other shit coins out here. But to each his own.

What was ICO price?

5 cents, about 2k BTC

*2k sats

>Your order may have failed. Please refresh the page and check your orders. Contact support if necessary.

Welp fuck you kraken for destroying my Lamboland dream in coss you fucking piece of shit site

>When Ark is at $100

Some cunt is dragging down the price with 0.01 sells. Sadly a lot of people falling for it and panic selling their bags.

24k Coss I bought at 13 cenrs, one of the best coins out right now relative to price desu.

Yeah its a bot on hitbtc, he's doing 0.01 COSS orders

You are all forgetting the fact that not only will we get the 50% share of the trading volume but we will also get a 50% share of the fees for the payment gateway.

I'm going to take advantage of this dip and buy 3000 more

Please God let the fee split be successful and please God let this coin rise

Nice, just bought 100k.
Fuck your mother if you want fuck.

I bought 11k already, this literally looks like a great and actual legitimate investment but why isn't the price rising?

The amount of link faggots posting 'mah oracle problem' and link rising is mindblowing, noone even understands what the fuck that means

i need it to dip more i need time to cash out on that FLIK first

Speculation on the payout which was snapshotted yesterday. Now we're waiting to see how well they pull it off. I'm hoping for a dip when the payout is smaller than most idjits were hoping for. I need to buy more sub 10 cents.

i got 500k COSS
can i quit my job now ?

How the fuck do I get my money out

Cancel your buy/sell order?

I tested the exchange and it has been designed by a retard, no way it will be good anytime soon.
Also this shit of being paid for holding coins of an exchange will be the new fad, now it's COSS and Kucoin, tomorrow it will be two others and your tokens will be worthless in 6 months when the fast decentralized exchange will be released.
I don't even speak about how reluctant people are to use new exchanges, see the number of retards who didn't buy WTC during the pump because "it's not on Bittrex".

>dividends are paid the 10th
>no mention of time zone
fuck

This is my first crypto investment, bought 15009 coins at the dip.

Did I fuck up? I bought it at 0.20