Daily reminder

Daily reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001963591
icocountdown.com/
bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-10-06/airswap-plans-to-revolutionize-digital-exchanges-video
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Red pulse is kill

It's Bancor u imbecile

You forgot wanchain, OP.

Wanchain is the honorary 5th contender

What the fuck is that S? Wanchain is the true 4th element.

Also this is going to change every month lol
Most people never heard of these before october

Wankchain, the true 10x.

binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001963591
well
yeah

Could someone please explain to me in a simply way what is this?

Damn this ‘early retirement package’ changes every week now

Ffs missed airswap, redpulse, request, everything.
Is there something open for registration?

Uh, nope. What the fuck, we've been shilling these ICOs for weeks and you didn't even buy accounts?

N-nope ;-;
Went all on ARK intead. Im ded.

>All in on ARK
Oh, you're one of those, I see.

all those together or wanchain alone imo

Sad

AIRSWAP REJECTED MY KYC

FUCK THAT SHIT.

IM all in REQUEST ! FUCKIN 100x!!

Thats not a picture of LINK

LINK is old news sorry user
Airswap and Request are the future

you guys think these will moon even with the BTC fork coming? i think most people would want to hold as much BTC as possible for free coin.

this, link was flavor of the month for september. lmao

when will these noobs understand that you only hodl BTC eth nothing else

meh shame I didn't get into request but I've got into Airswap

Airswap is def tanking after ICO. Prob a good project but it's gonna have like a 150 mil market cap after ICO. Pass so hard. Buy on ED after it dumps.

Replace SUB with WAN and you got the perfect list

SUB is literally the best long term investment of these 4

Replace Substratum with Wanchain and it will be complete.

not a single one of these shitcoins will survive to 2018

>T. Non whitelisted brainlet

sorry you missed the ICO mate
the personal cap is so low that various whale groups are planning on dumping price post-ICO and then buying cheap
AKA the next LINK
you'll miss the flood

>being this retarded
wew

screencap this, brainlet. SUB over 1usd in 2018.

150mil mcap is like 3.3x of the hardcap. i'll take it!

Is there any ICO with registration open right now?

>screencap this

WHERES MY LINK WTF

take your pick:
icocountdown.com/

do your own research and find a diamond in the rough and you can make some cash

Early retirement club seems to change weekly

it's a volatile market
1 week in crypto is 1 year in stocks

Who /enj/ here?

this. also the reason why crypto is life

Airswap wants 150mil why the fuck do you want to invest in that?

My bad the market cap is 150mil after ico, still why do you want to invest in such a thing.

Are you including the 40% locked tokens?

Airswap is bigger than even shit like Kyber. It is a Consensys backed venture. Much more media attention than other ETH tokens.

bloomberg.com/news/videos/2017-10-06/airswap-plans-to-revolutionize-digital-exchanges-video

from anime-chan
To clarify something here and now since its been raised: there is a difference between free-floating market cap and total market cap. The latter is the total number of tokens multiplied by the market (or ICO, in this case) price. The former is the number of tokens currently in circulation multiplied by the market price (again, in this case, ICO price).

The author of the Globalhalo review seems to imply that Airswap wants to raise $150 million. They're raising $45 million (with a chunk already raised via pre-sale, and probably could have already sold out via that alone but the CEO decided to cut that down and leave some available for the ICO) for 30% of supply. Yes, a bit expensive and if you far back in the Telegram conversations you'll see they were once considering to do it lower but decided to up it. However, keep in mind that this what you get when you deal with the Consensys premium (media support, technical advising, attracting good advisors, additional expertise) and the fact you're putting money into something that is ready to launch now. Personally, I'm willing to make that deal.

see anime-chan's shill post
pretty convincing

I hope you know that they literally had to close the whitelist registration 2 days earlier because of so many people wanting to jump in?
do what you will, but this is a moonticket 101

When will tokens be available for trading?

Also the market cap for Airswap is getting smaller and smaller....

Eth is getting cheaper by the minute

20th as far as I remember

love these maymays

1 week after ICO finishes, which will likely be tomorrow

request is the only one that will be worth more than 1 penny in 2018

do you have any details on how exacty are we gonna purchase the tokens? I didn't get any emails after the kyc confirmation, maybe we have to wait for the relationship manager kek

How do I even get in any of these at this point? Red pulse, Wanchain, request, airswap are all fully whitelisted ffs. The fuck do I do

buy the dips

1. check your spam folder
2. try logging in to see if it was approved
3. if you're approved, you'll use the launch site that they provide (I assume) with your metamask wallet

Yes I'm sure these icos will be very profitable when everyone only wants btc ^_^

enjoy your day in the sun before the flippening

For the AIRSWAP bros:

The team said there'll be an individual cap of 3.3 ETH, how does this work? Does it imply that I can take my sweet time to buy, because there's 3.3 eth worth of tokens reserved for me, or is it still first come first serve?

Now im scared to invest on airswap tomorrow with this shitshow going on, what if it goes under ico?

What shitshow?

I got apprvoed, I just thought they're also gonna send some instructions or some shit

AFAIK it's the same amount for everyone 3,3eth or so, but I wonder how long will it last, entire day, couple hours?

eth is also dropping bretty nicely atm so I'm in

>people want btc
>ico makes you btc
>people want ico
simple
unless you prefer to pay 4800/btc kek

Concerning AS: so do I need to add the token in MM or something? No infomail from team ..

SUB about to be in Binance. If you want to get it while its cheap get it on coss.io, Tidex or EtherDelta