This may be the next NEO. Currently only listed on Bitfinex, will soon see mpre exchange listings...

This may be the next NEO. Currently only listed on Bitfinex, will soon see mpre exchange listings. Coin is minable so fire up those miners boys! Screenshot this because you'll remember this post when ETP is 30 dollars.

Volume is steadily increasing. Easy gains to be made if you hodl.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/750ipv/i_found_a_gem/
smithandcrown.com/interview-eric-gu-ceo-metaverse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the mining algorithm?

mining algorithm POW
I have researched it and bought some today, really its very undervalued coin right now with market cap of 28MM$. in couple weeks we can see explosure till 250MM-300MM $ market cap.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/750ipv/i_found_a_gem/

Dev was one of the 7 co-founders of NEO. He sold his shares and started the new project which is Metaverse . Github is very active.
smithandcrown.com/interview-eric-gu-ceo-metaverse/

I just googled it and it looks like it is Ethash

It is steal now for 1.2$-1.3$

Theres many coins like this one, don't see this one stand out. Also my LINK band other alt bags are currently very heavy right now so I have no room to move into

I dropped a BTC in that project.
- cofounder of NEO
- on Bitfinex (they only have Top 15 coins, look at their list)
- Market Cap $30M.
It fits the definition of Low risk High Reward perfectly.

there are many coins like this but they are as cheap as this one. It is 1.2$ with circulating supply of 22 600 000 ETP. Total supply 52 million.

they are not as cheap as this this one * :)

mmm

This is my 3rd investment after Antshares and OMG. The countdown to the moon has begun. It's holding well against massive alt dump and people are accumulating.
They are in talks with big exchanges to get listed.

Why would a coin based on Persona 5 be worth anything?

Finally finding something that has a team, idea, funding, and low enough market cap that makes this taking off almost a certainty. The more I'm reading about this, the more excited I am to be putting money towards it. I will be immediately locking up my ETP for the 20% bonus, if I can wait a year. It's a small enough percentage of my portfolio, hopefully I don't regret investing more.

It seems like there is definitely a massive potential here, and really the only negative comments I've heard on it are people complaining about people shilling it, which is impossible not to do when you learn more about it.

Same, I invested in OMG at 60 cents, Antshares at 6$, Link at 0.20$, Metaverse at 1.25$. I did miss Walton, but can't win them all.
Not even shilling, 30M$ market cap on Bitfinex? LOL, this is free money

this sure looks interesting, I will think about it

What an obvious shill post, good god

stay poor

What was the ico price?

is this an ERC-20 token? can I store it in myetherwallet?

>What algo does this use for mining
>"Yes hello sirs it is very nice powder mining for you. I buy SO MANY COIN of this very good sirs many rich making now for me."
Get a grip

This coin is a gift from god. It's like Walton all over again.

more like uninformed.
this coin is going to moon big time.
it's built off waves

This is either the most retarded shill attempt ever or the subtlest fud of all time

Lol bro I literally just looked at this thread. I posted this after doing my research and buying.

sell this shit coin. a company with 200 employees costs too much to uphold. get the fuck out

Lol 200 employees. How many people you think are needed to run an enterprise?

I cant see it on Bitfinex? Is this a scam

ETP

thats op, just bought 40k worth of this.

This will be one of the few greenlit coins for ICOs in China other than NEO. Currently 20 companies are setting up ICOs under Metaverse.

I ve been looking into Metaverse for long time not sure it is good time to buy right now but definitly will be after 2 weeks

This is the next NEO, OMG, WTC - the reaction is the same and the fundamentals are the same.

It's undervalued for what it offers, it has a great team behind it, people are scared to invest because its unknown, it's on a good exchange.

Veeky Forums only likes to invest in 5M small caps that can 100% pump and dump in a day. Most of biz ends up bagholders.

ETP is a chance to make a decent investment for once in your life. Buying a coin near its bottom, when no one knows about it, and wait for it to explode.

no it isn't look at the history. this shit has run intself into the ground because they are overfunded and don't have their sights set on something they can practically do. What this shows is a mass renewed shilling of an overinflated platform

Niggah

It dipped because of china FUD like WTC and BNB and a china sell-off because it was only available in china. Now that it got listed to bitfinex, people started talking about it. Just looking at the team and the reputation of the company in china, it's definitely undervalued.

It ran down because of delisting from Chinese exchanges....

Also look at it resisting the altcoin crash right now. Every coin tanking but ETP holding its price. What other coin held its value during recent crashes? (WTC) what happened to WTC after that? (MOON)

all i gotta say is poop shit fuck ass grandma big nigger

boob monkey fuck ass shit diarrhea taco

Have you got any examples?