The never ending banality of modern life

>the never ending banality of modern life

>The never ending /pol/ invasion of Veeky Forums

What are you on? This is a common topic of discussion on Veeky Forums

pls kys asap and stop wasting precious resources, thx.

more like common samefag spam made by the same deranged /r9k/ autist

>The never ending joy in the life of serf

>if you criticize modern society you must love feudalism

Woah...so this...is the power of capitalist thought

gotta blame everything on pol now its just summerfags in a different season

>tfw you will never pull barges up the Volga

wut, you have all the means to have fun, paint tank models, do shitty music in fruityloops, read comics, grow mint on your windowsill, stream games with fellow trash people, forest forage, etc etc

You probably actually mean, "the never ending banality of my life". Sorry if your life doesn't feel very meaningful right now, man, but I don't think it can apply generally. Lots of people are living non-banal lives right now.

Like who? All I see around me are shallow people whose IQs are too low to understand the true meaninglessness of the world. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Life is only banal for you because you do the same shit every day, even though you have the freedom to travel wherever and jojn whatever club or experience whatever activity. Just go outside and do things, you don't need a Hit,er to tell you what to do, you can tell yourself what you want to do and force yourself to do that.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the true meaninglessness of the world. The absurdity of it all is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp on nihilism most of the banalities will go over a typical fellow sufferer's head.

>you have the freedom to do whatever
>as long as your employer or government lets you

>being too much of a brainlet to find meaning in one's own life

>feudalism
>Russia in 19th century

I'd take comfortable banality over violent excitement any day.

>you are free to do whatever
>as long as physics and the strong let you
Can't win.

After realizing the same thing I started to become a nihilist and a misanthrope.

>I wish it was the past were I had constant fear of death every waking day

>he hasn't read Sartre