What’s your plan B?

If your not gonna make it with cryptos I hope you thought something better than killing yourself, buying knee pads or flipping burgers, right?

I’m studying law.

cool user when i'm a billionare want to be my lawyer

there is no way i cant make it because i already did it.

I hope that I will use that piece of paper to wipe my ass if everything goes fine, but I might consider the offer.

Anyway I’m serious you should diversify, never go all-in, never go full retard.

I'm almost done with an accounting degree... have a job lined up. during my internship I traded on their company laptop and made more than I got paid during the internship. Don't tell them pls.

But yeah, I guess I'll do that for as long as I need.

to make $1 million

i can charge 50,000 people $20 to suck their cawks

or

10,000 people and charge $100 to let them bend me over

either way i will be a millionaire

>fagging yourself out to be rich

i like it

I'm a STEM student in college, doing pure and applied natural sciences. Got decent grades so far and torn between what type of engineering I want to do. Unlike the NEET subhuman trash on biz that rely solely on crypto to make a living in the future, I'll at least have a good respectable job while doing crypto on the side, while not being a complete uneducated retard.

Although sometimes my studies get in the way of my crypto-trading, was too concentrated on my early session exams to sell altcoins to BTC ahead of the fork and now my BTC worth plummeted by 30%, just feel like kms at this point...

Crypto is plan B faggot, real career (most promising plan) is plan A.

You overestimate the average Veeky Forumstards

Plan B is to run the family business and end up with millions. Inheritance alone (currently) already has me more than halfway to my first million.

This
Anyone who does crypto full time is either gonna be a multimillionaire or sucking dicks behind 7-11 in 2 years

The real lucrative way to do it is to have arrangements with richfags although you have to be a very high standard of twink. Having 5 sugardaddies paying you 20K a year each will have you at millionaire status and ready to retire by 30. Now the thing is, you can work a job on top of this. Basically you can arrange one evening for each of them (of course have them tested for STDs).

Not only will you have lots of income from these arrangements, but you will have connections with rich folks as well.

you are the person i despise irl

fuck off you pretentious fuck

lmao forgot the >>

here you go

Always go all in. If you don't go all in, you won't make it.

You can diversify after you make your first few million.

fuck i forgot about that

there are plenty of closet richfags that would shell out huge amounts of cash for their homo desires

Me- Engineer
Wife- Pharmacist

A few hundred K already saved, own house outright.

Crypto is a potential lottery windfall for me.

I hope nigger muslims home-invade you.

They'd be pretty ballsy to do it in this redneck state.

Bump, asking for a friend.

been trained in a skilled trade, wife is lawyer.

dont need crypto to be wealthy, but damn it sure would be nice to start travelling the world in my 30s!

same situation, make decent money and im in a long term relationship with a high earner. shit is on easy mode for me. shouldnt be stressed out by all of these pink wojaks.

/comfy/ ain't it

yeh man. i have been incredibly fortunate in life. been very close to losing everything and living on the street. as i grow older and become more financially secure i just want to give back to people who need and will use charity to improve their lives.

I make a fuck ton of money in advertising so this is just funny money.

Killing myself, not a lie

80% of my day at work is thinking about suicide.

Graduated a mid-tier college and work in IT for meh money. Enough to live on and smoke weed.

Just starting my journey with crypto but I'm optimistic for a lot of these coins. Also aware most are likely shitcoins and just inflated by hype right now.

Very comfy. I stay at home with the kids and my wife works full time. No boss yelling at me, teaching the next gen how to be a productive person and not some Berkeley swj shouting about muh-sojiny.

Final year pharmacy student

> mfw i have student loans for the rest of my life because im not a crypto millionaire

Dude, it won't be that bad. Get your shit done, go work retail for a few years and pay that shit off. Tough life for a few note years, but no more debt in your 30s is the shit.

Seconded

Econ/pols degree here. Foam over trading and the crypto boom is my wet dream. Been making great returns just playing the spreads on shitcoins in their early days of being P&D'd on here. Great market to learn about institutional influence too. Long term would like to get back into forex but couldn't keep up with the research while at college when I tried a few months ago and took some losses, but hey, you learn your lessons.

>He thinks crypto is plan A
Kek.

plan A is 6 my six figure engineer salary plus wifes 70k devops salary
plan B is 2x 401ks in index funds
plan C is two paid off homes
plan D is stacks of gold and silver bars and coins
plan E is early adoption and long term holdings in cryptocurrencies
plan F is a mountain of ammunition and dozens of firearms with all in family trained in their operation thereof

> Wife

So divides all this by two and add one shitty studio apartment

kek, good point. but im not actually married but would still get fucked due to common law bs