How do we stop postmodernism and cultural Marxism?

How do we stop postmodernism and cultural Marxism?

Other urls found in this thread:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/postmodernism/
elderfutharkrunes.blogspot.com/2010/11/cabala-kabbalah-and-runes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CLEAN YOUR ROOM JUNG MAN

By genociding all Anglos and Jews.

>how do we stop badly defined abstract concepts that most people have never heard of

Your guess is as good as mine

Clearly by giving money to an individualist cuck who hates white nationalism and tells us to clean our room

>Also too much of a bitch to debate Richard Spencer

with education

No one cares too much about Pomo BS.
The biggest cancer is pop culture's interpretation of Freud's BS.

leave that cancer to me young man

education just makes people MORE postmodern

Depends on the kind of education.

>YOU ARE SILLY
Into the trash

1. cultural Marxism doesn't exist
2. most of the things you hate about post-modern is actually modernism

>implying more than one education

now whose being post-modern?

I mean real education

This. Memerson was the one that got me into reading about Marxism and Postmodernism in the first place, and, what do you know, he's more delusional than the supposed people he attacks.
>muh orthodox christianity
>muh meta truths
>muh eliade and jung

If you teach people Pomo shit, they will make people follow that crap.
If you teach people decent stuff, they won't

real education creates intelligence which will inevitably lead to the more curious people saying "hey what if I do THIS!" which tends to be postmodernism.

Why? I'm curios on what you mean.

>cultural Marxism

Why would you want to stop criticism of capitalism turning culture into commodity, degrading it and alienating it from the people?

The same way we are going to stop leftardism in the academic system. Your modern liberal progressive has become so insipid, so shallow, so blind beyond base Europhobia and outdated theories that they have lost all skill, dexterity and ability when it comes to their actual craft. It won't be long until they are easily surpassed by non-sjw types simply because the non-sjw types will so much more appealing compared to them.

t.in a uni right and can't see the "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" crowd going anywhere in the future. They are that just unintelligent and subtly off-putting. I can easily run rings around them.

What kind of question is that.

Peterson is a postmodernist. The American far left and the American mainstream right don't believe in such a thing as external reality anymore, ignore both of them.

This. When you read the arguments of most people who rail against postmodernism, it's glaringly obvious they never really understand what it actually is. The astounding irony of people using someone like Peterson (someone who also clearly doesn't understand it, even though many of his ideas are pretty postmodern) to complain about postmodernism on a website like Veeky Forums is a pretty good example of that.

READ

JULIUS

EVOLA

Seriously, that's all.

Also Peterson is a cunt.

if you have a car it´s useful to know how it´s made and how it works, saves you a lot of trouble and money

yeah but you might end up crashing your fucking car

Cool but Peterson isn't American.

>real education creates intelligence
Do you also believe you can upgrade hardware by installing better software?

bad analogy

really a chicken in the egg scenario
>good intelligence makes for good education
>but good education makes a good jumping off point for more intelligence

He lives in an American vassal, same fucking thing.

You can increase horsepower by putting stickers on your car :^)

This is because of the more glaring contradictions of postmodernism. Like how despite being centered around subjectivity, Postmodernism is intrinsically tied to ideologies like feminism which actually claim to be very objective in their understanding of the world.

America itself is a vassal, it can't have vassals.

So, what is it?
I see a lot of people saying no one understand postmodernism but they never define postmodernism.

How so?

who the fuck ties postmodernism to feminism?(besides people that desperately want to make a caricature of both)

You know feminism predates postmodernism right?

>who the fuck ties postmodernism to feminism?
Feminist themselves, and the post-modern academic establishment
>You know feminism predates postmodernism right?
Yes. That doesn't mean anything.

Just kill all west europeans and any human who is descended from them ANY HUMAN.

Converting to Islam

Jordan Petershit is an intellectual lightweight that got punkd by powerful Sam Harris

>my strawman > your strawman

>turning culture into commodity
>alienating it from the people
Kind of contradictory, isn't it?

>Builds up a strawman
>"Look guys! My strawman is self-contradictory!"
Kill youtself

this

Because it doesn't have a definition. It's just a buzzword used by """"redpilled"" poltards to describe things they don't like.

By killing postmodernists like Peterson

>criticizing capitalism

fuck off commie

I don't see what exactly these people that's so poisonous apart from calling out corruption where they see it. Just because they're saying capitalism is cancerous and that colonialism has caused immense harms doesn't count as insane in my book. And none of them seem to dismiss normies in the ways Peterson and others portray them as doing.
Not exactly related, but I can only imagine how many people from /pol/ and other places would cry out and call someone like Zizek a dumb SJW or cuck because he's a Leftist... when, in reality, they hold far more in common than with the likes of Peterson that just makes life into this vague fantasy of religion, meta truths, and archetypes.

except... I didn't build a strawman. How but justify the fact groups such as femenist often label themselves within the postmodern framework?

Very basically, it's the idea that metanarratives are misguided and somewhat useless because people are complicated, unpredictable, and are subject to different experiences. In regards to social sciences, this just means that postmodern academics try to understand these different experiences and perspectives.

For example, according to Marxism, the entire human experience is defined by class struggle. Posmodernists took issue with that and thought it was more valuable to understand human experience through a wider variety of variables (culture, environment, religion, education, etc.).

>For example, according to Marxism, the entire human experience is defined by class struggle. Posmodernists took issue with that and thought it was more valuable to understand human experience through a wider variety of variables (culture, environment, religion, education, etc.).
Unless that outlook is Christian or European.

>no no no, your culture doesn't generate profit, have Culture™ instead :)

You realize you can criticize Capitalism and not be a commie, right? If you actually knew what capitalism is, you wouldn't defend it for a second.
Pro-tip: you can still have a private property and a free market without endorsing Capitalism. You don't HAVE to be a communist.

>there is nothing wrong with infintite growth with finite resources, stupid goy

>Unless that outlook is Christian or European.
Where did you get that impression?

Meh, he's a North American, I don't really have any interest in which of them is a USAian or not.

The pure amount of Jews who are postmoderns.

You could try actually understanding the big, evil thing you are against: plato.stanford.edu/entries/postmodernism/

Postmodernism is essentially skepticism of over-arching narratives involving meaning, i.e. all meaning comes from God, or the self, etc. Postmodernism is a method. People who are "against postmodernism" are usually against their ideology being questioned, because the power structures of that ideology exist by being unquestioned.

>Marxism was made by the jews
>Capitalism was made by the jews
>Postmodernism was made by the jews
>Modernism was made by the jews
>Feminism was made by the jews
>Anglo culture was made by the jews

what wasn't made by the jews?

But... Jews are also European. At least the ones you mean. And if they're against Christianity you can bet they would be against Judaism as well. You can't really attack one and not the other.

Mjölnir, you cuck.

>But... Jews are also European. At least the ones you mean.
Are they? They seem to cluster in the Levant.

>Mjölnir, you cuck.
Wrong
elderfutharkrunes.blogspot.com/2010/11/cabala-kabbalah-and-runes.html

Why would it be?

Capitalism outcompetes traditional organic culture, replacing it with mass culture. Hence the many people who "entertain" their communities for social status or just plain fun are replaced by a few who entertain nations for mad money. Lust for money will make artists drive for the lowest common denominator instead of pursuing their passion or replacing genuine talent with marketing. On top of that, the sole purpose of culture will be to lure people into watching ads.

>Mjölnir
>said to be crafted by dwarves
>dwarves are usually depicted as greedy, big-nosed, and crafty

hmmmm...

How in the world are the two related?

Funny how poltards talk about "cultural Marxism" while ignoring cultural capitalism, which you describe.

Capitalism has colonized the entirety of Maslow's hierarchy - capitalism cannot abide a limit, nor an unexploited market. This is seen in "lifestyle marketing" in which meaning, purpose, political activity, social acceptance and even self-esteem are sold as products - or rather the appearance of these things, which can't actually be sold. When poltards speak of "postmodernism" they're usually referring to the "everything is fake, appearance is reality" nature of modern cultural capitalism, which they mis-attribute as being Marxist somehow.

In what way is a philosophical tradition started by Martin Heidegger with roots in the works of Friedrich Nietzsche intrinsically tied to feminism?

>(((Maslow)))
Stop.

You seem to think postmodernism=sjw
are you an actual retard or what?

You people are incredible

t. temporarily embarrassed millionaire and professional reader of Mises.org

>everything i don't like is marxism

>5
not him but you arent using those words correctly