Where is the floor on this fucking coin. Should I just dump my 15 bcc into Link or is it still a good long term hold?

Where is the floor on this fucking coin. Should I just dump my 15 bcc into Link or is it still a good long term hold?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/758s16/xapo_is_out_of_bitcoincash_coins_the_last_172k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's dead jim

It's done, you should get out because it has no support

Jesus christ, sub $300 now. I guess this is just the whole alt market though.

>If sell now, eat losses from 8k to 3k
>if don't sell now, probably eat further losses

Life is literally suffering

LINK. The conference is in one week. Seems like lots of people waiting to see what happens. I for one am ready for the Ripple flippening

its a random altcoin with no new or interesting tech and terrible chinky politics that was airdropped to bitcoin holders.

of course its dropping. wait for 2x if you want to see some real action.

real action for BCH or 2x? Hold is what you're saying? Could hashing power return to BCH during next hardfork?

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/758s16/xapo_is_out_of_bitcoincash_coins_the_last_172k/

bitcoin crash into the trash

Why the fuck would it?

bcash is the chinks wildcard for their attempted 2x takeover. if things dont go as planned for the chinks, which they won't of course, i expect bcash to get a pump from people, or at least a bump in the ratio as bitcoin crashes during that week.

What does this mean exactly?

So it could be a good hedge in-case 2x fails?

bcash is done. Sell before it crashes for real this time.

This will be a bloodbath guys

If 2x doesn't take, then I would guess that a lot of money will be moving to Bitcoin Cash.

It's worth less than ethereum. bcash is definitely dead

They don't even know if it's called BCH or BCC

Jihan and Rodger have fucked you over. Next time don't invest in chinks. There is only one BTC

dump that shit into link right away
I mean what the fuck even is the purpose of that shitcoin? just a retarded brother of btc, why would someone want this is beyon me

You deserved to get rekt loser. We warned you it was a scam, you didn't listen. Now eat shit faggot.

post yfw they wooden lisen

>mfw

I told you to sell at 0.21 BTC. You didn't listen.