Be me, German immigrant

>Be me, German immigrant
>Civil War starts
>Want to prove my loyalty and appreciation to the US
>Join Union army while Anglo's are rioting against the draft.
>Germans help keep border states from joining the CSA because we hate slavery
>After the war start a farm in the middle of nowhere because I love honest work and don't want to be a city parasite.
>I'm an old man now with a large family. We are Americans but keep our traditions alive.
>In 1917 the US joins the war in Europe because (((bankers))) wanted their loans paid back.
>Suddenly we are treated with suspicion and hate. It seems this is the reward for helping to preserve the Union

The Civil War was a banker's game too; to fracture and enslave the United States. Didn't work so they had to kill Lincoln. 500K died for London interests

>implying Germany's not playing the long game and hasn't sent in deep cover sleeper agents

>Suddenly we are treated with suspicion and hate.

please provide material citing such instances actually happening...

>German immigrant
Exactly. You're American now. If you still love Germany, then you're nothing but a traitor.

The cowardly Anglos, much like Jews, use other ethnicities to fight their wars while they themselves do nothing. In WW1 Brits just used poo, nigger and paki troops like Pokemons while sitting on their asses like pussies.

Another day, another American "German" crying about the big mean "Anglo". Your ancestor's would be so proud too see how good you are at whinging.

Half their ancestors are Anglos, don't let their delusions fool you

Germans and Anglos are the same people

>If you still love Germany, then you're nothing but a traitor.
How come, besides your autism?

Not him, but if you move to a country and remain loyal to your homeland you're nothing more than a 5th column

>tfw almost no German Americans left in New York City
Pls come back I miss your butcher shops and sausages.
;_;

So you can't have love for Europe as white American or else you're a traitor?

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious.

Shitlib politics and niggers made us leave in the 70s, also intermixing with Irish & Anglos makes a "German" in the Northeast harder to find
False equivalency and you know it; Europe as a whole =/= one particular country. Europe is more of a concept then it is a landmass, America is a part of that concept

>False equivalency and you know it
*So you can't have love for a European country as white American or else you're a traitor?

I want edamame slurpers to leave

Patriotry is hollowed out Nationalism
It's fine so long as that "love" doesn't trump your loyalty to the American people

t. Nigel Firebottom

Come to Cincinnati, we still exist out here.

Should've joined the right side then faggot.

Greetings from Germany, anyone there still speaking German?

Are, are you kidding me...
We treat "insert people who either came from or descended from people who came from place were at war with at the moment" with suspicion and hate for a while.
It's almost an American tradition at this point.

>never forget your blood
Especially when most Americans are mystery meat in the best cases NBH you fucking nigger

Southerners are a bunch of quarter-nigger mongrels. There's a reason why you lot look like pic related.

No, White Americans calling themselves as anything other than American are just special snowflakes

>me
>mystery meat

I've got records on my entire family going back to the 1700s. Incomplete ones running back to the 1500s.

Prove it.
Also, does it include all the brownies your ancestors had with their slaves on the side?

>I've got records that hide the fact my great grandmommy loved black cock
And nice Obama doppelganger photo you've got there, Jamal

>Also, does it include all the brownies your ancestors had with their slaves on the side?
>implying my family laid with niggers
>projecting your nigger-loving racemixing fantasies onto others

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NORTHERNERS

>calling me a nigger-loving racemixer when his ancestors are literally the reason why there are niggers in the US in the first place
>yuropoor
>

>nigger-loving racemixing fantasies
You loved your niggers so much you literally started a war when you got told you're not allowed to spread niggers to more states. You're literally Brazilians and Abraham Lincoln delayed the mass niggerization of America by at least 60 years.

>claim to hate niggers
>breed with them
What did Cletus mean by this?

>nigger-loving racemixing fantasies

The average black American is 25% white.

It wasn't northerners that did this.

In fact, if it were up to northerners, there would be no black people in the United States period.

But you posted a fucking mulatto

Different cincyfag here. The culture is still fairly strong (or at least popular) but fewer and fewer people are speaking German as the older generations die off.

>>Join Union army while Anglo's are rioting against the draft.
Bullshit. Native-born whites (and blacks) were overrepresented in the army compared to newly-arrived immigrants.

>southerners live like Africans because they actually are Africans
At last I truly see

>his ancestors are literally the reason why there are niggers in the US in the first place
>what is the European Empires and the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade

And no, you can't just blame the Jews for that one nigger.

If I remember correctly, no one forced you to be a lazy fuck and buy slaves, or keep owning them, or let them clean your house, or let them raise your kids, or fuck them, or killing the guy who wanted to deport them to Africa

>buy slaves
>breed slaves
>not my fault there are niggers lol

The fact remains that the Confederacy was the pinnacle of niggerdom in this country, which is why the South is still poorer, fatter, stupider, and more violent than the North.

There's no such thing as a Southern white.

>founded to preserve white rule
>toppled by literal Marxists who gave the niggers the vote
>pinnacle of niggerdom in this country

It is NORTHERNERS' fault this country has gone to Hell. They are the ones peddling Marxism, transfaggotry, and degeneracy to the masses. Not the South.

ALL Niggers and Northerners need to EXTERMINATED. Down to the last man, woman, and faggot third gendered pronoun. ALL of them.

Yeah, but if we exterminated all niggers and southerners it would be easier because we'd only have to get one group of people.

They even have the same retarded, slow-ass way of talking.

>Founded to preserve white rule
Learn your history, the CSA was founded and funded by London (((bankers))) who wanted to break the Union up and enslave us to international debt. Lincoln was a necessary tyrant who wanted to deport Blacks to Liberia. He was killed by the same banksters who killed JFK. They've been using Blacks as a 5th column and you dumb Dixies have been eating up all their shit

>started a war because of a few rich southern plantation owners were too lazy and stupid to hire whites, but instead imported niggers
>Dixie sisterfucker complaining about degeneracy
lol

>talking with speed of a meth addict is somehow superior to slow and deliberate wording

>Learn your history
>proceeds to parrot Unionist stormfag bullshit
>necessary tyrant

Fuck off, John Wilkes Booth is an American Hero. It's too bad I can't put a bullet in the head of every last stinking Northerner the same way.

>imported niggers
>slavery was already an establish institution at the time the United States was founded
>sisterfucker
>probably comes from a Northern state where sisterfucking is actually legal

>JWB was a hero
>killed the guy who wanted to deport Negroes to Africa out of sheer butthurt
>still bought slaves and supported slave trading since he was too lazy to do actual work
>being a sisterfucking dixie

>JWB was a hero

He goddamn is a hero.

>killed the guy who wanted to deport Negroes to Africa
>continuing to spout lies

Lincoln's last speech before being shot was literally about giving niggers the vote

>out of sheer butthurt

He was a tyrant and deserved it.

>still bought slaves and supported slave trading since he was too lazy to do actual work
>still buys Southern cotton and pretends to care about niggers

>being a sisterfucking dixie
>spouting retarded overused memes when you probably live in Jew York where fucking your father was literally made legal two years ago

All Northerners deserve a one way trip to the oven.

>muh Lincoln was a tyrant
''MUH NIGGERS'' is not a valid reason for seccesion, retard
Maybe your little chimpout would have been more legitimate if you weren't lazy imbreds LARPing as European aristocrats, and actually did some work yourself instead of actively supporting a nigger population as the entire basis of your economy
And what's even funnier though, is the fact that due to the racist discrimination laws in the south you fags directly created groups like the BPP, the entire reason for the March on Washington and the clusterfuck that was the civil rights movement
All because you were too busy fucking your sister instead of picking your own fucking cotton

>John Wilkes Booth is an American Hero
>All those cohencidences between JFK and Lincoln's assassinations
>Thinking being a puppet to internationalist bankers is something to be proud of

>be cousin of Union General John Sedgwick
>become follower of the Nazis
>become friends with Adolf Hitler
>wife stops Hitler from shooting himself after the Beer Hall Putsch
>introduce Hitler to German high society, thus opening up a new source of income and support for the then lagging Nazi Party
>help finance the publishing of Mein Kampf
>botch the one potential meeting between Hitler and Churchill, the latter of whom could've been a moderating influence
>defect because Goebbels played a prank on you
>stab the man you once called friend in the back and spill his secrets to the Allies in exchange for immunity
>it's literally a backstabbing Yankee's fault that we don't have pregnant Anne Frank

SAD

>edamame
Literally who? I’m quoting Oscar Wilde you idiot.

>Literally who
>Quoting Oscar Wilde
>The absolute state of Veeky Forums

>''MUH NIGGERS'' is not a valid reason for seccesion, retard

Not an argument, secession is 100% sanctioned in the Constitution.

>Maybe your little chimpout would have been more legitimate if you weren't lazy imbreds LARPing as European aristocrats, and actually did some work yourself instead of actively supporting a nigger population as the entire basis of your economy

Yes, I'm sure the North having a climate better suited for heavy industry and importing boatloads of Irish and Krauts to die on their behalf had nothing to do with it.

>And what's even funnier though, is the fact that due to the racist discrimination laws in the south you fags directly created groups like the BPP, the entire reason for the March on Washington and the clusterfuck that was the civil rights movement
>implying it wasn't niggerloving Northern parasites running all those organizations
>All because you were too busy fucking your sister instead of picking your own fucking cotton
>once again resorting to retarded overused memes when Jew York literally legalized incest two years ago and the Northern lying press defended it

The only way to shut a Northerner's lying mouth is to choke him with gas and it's a simple as that.

>deliberate wording
>still indecipherable to anyone without an extra chromosome

>This quadroon butthurt
We should have finished the job in the 1870's

You don't get it, you *ARE* the niggers.

>climate better suited for heavy industry
>you need a specific climate to build a factory or a steel mill
the absolute state of southern retards

>This quadroon butthurt
>implying I'm a quadroon

Speak for yourself nigger.

>We should have finished the job in the 1870's

If anyone's gonna be finishing any job, it's us. Every last nigger, Northerner, and transfaggot liberal will hang on the Day of the Rope.

Do Southerners actually think the guy on that pic is white? My fucking sides.

Northerners are niggers. And we're gonna hang you along with your pets.

I don't mean figurative niggers. I mean you literally have fucking African DNA.

>If anyone's gonna be finishing any job, it's us.
You lot've been saying this for the past century. Reminder that Yankees are more violent, angry, and savage than anyone in the South could even dream of being. We've been lulled into a cathartic state, but once we get mad there'll be a bloodbath. Look what happened to Muslims when they attacked NYC

>Yankees are more violent, angry, and savage
Sure thing Jamal

>Reminder that Yankees are more violent, angry, and savage than anyone in the South could even dream of being.
>literally bragging about being subhuman

>Implying killing each other like niggers doesn't mean we're not an angry people
I wouldn't expect Southerners to understand
>"subhuman"
Too bad for you these subhumans run the Union. What did you guys do when people dressed up as clowns and started terrorizing people? You hid. What did Northerners do? We beat the fuckers to pulps. Don't think we like niggers. Most Yanks think of them as stupid and in need of direction, hence the condescension towards them. Northerners also project a lot onto the South, which is funny to see

>because (((bankers)))
Retard.

>Dixie
>morality
Everything south of Kentucky was known as a haven for prostitution, alcoholism and miscegenation before 1860. The northeastern puritans thought deep south is one gigantic den of depravity and degeneracy and they were right.

>Diversity
So you're actually proud of being niggers, who knew?

Wilson was hoodwinked. Why is it so hard for people to wrap their minds around the fact that the ultra-wealthy manipulate states to suit their financial interests?

Friendly reminder to dumbass Conservashit history revisionist that the civil war was fought over SLAVERY

Not muh state rights

It doesn't matter either way. It was just a bunch of quadroons owning full niggers and getting mad when the actual white people told them to stop.

>Are, are you kidding me...

>Friendly reminder to dumbass Conservashit history revisionist that the civil war was fought over SLAVERY
Civil War was fought over economics you dolt

The economics of slavery.

>The economics of

exactly, economics.

>He was killed by the same banksters who killed JFK
This.
Daily reminder the CSA was bankrolled by the Rothschilds in Britain and their secretary of state was a Jew named Judah Benjamin.

This. Revolutions never happen without the backing of the elite. It is impossible for the average person to ever change something.

The Russian Revolution was orchestrated by the Germans, the IRA was funded by the USSR, the American Revolution was funded by the French. It is near impossible for the average man to rise up on his own.

You've been had

You'd deserve it for betraying Europe and trusting JEWSA's government

To be fair the US wasn't Jew'd back then like it is now

>America is a part of that concept
No, amerimutts are not european, and Anegrica is not part of Europe

>da joos
Your country is a lab experiment since day 1

>Da joos meme when the FED is controlled by Rothschilds
I'm not even a stormfag desu, I'm a mischling. The Republic is an experiment sure, but people had been living here for 150+ years before then, so no my country is not a lab experiment.

>I'm a mischling

Mother or father?

Father's a mischling too, I'm not legally Jewish though he is. I can qualify for a free trip to Israel though technically as the "Son of a Jew"

>>Suddenly we are treated with suspicion and hate. It seems this is the reward for helping to preserve the Union
>member of the GAR
>treated with disrepect

lies....

There's a bunch of us in Pittsburgh, my friend

Seems to be a lack of proof or citations anywhere here.

>Literally tries to push a race-mixing fetishist story about a rebellious high society girl running off with a slave.
>says others are projecting

You know your trip makes this too easy right?

>US joins the war in Europe because Mexico was getting way too uppity down south and Prussianfags promised them California

No it wasn't, it was fucking racemixing going on between masters and slaves that had to stop. They were breeding with nigresses instead of buying more and that was a big no no back then. Lincoln straight up said that was what was at the heart of the whole conflict. Union occupation forces rigorously enforced anti-miscegenation laws which became gener neutral after the war as many of them originally only meant no white women mixing or already were like but not being enforced but they argued it was contained to plantations. The economics of slavery was only concerned insofar as its spread. It was feared that runaway nigs would ravage white women and it was feared that if they were freed it would be Haitian Revolution 2.0 in the South and they'd move up North to wreak havoc. It turned out the North didn't want racemixing and Southerners cherrypicked the minority held views of radical abolitionists to make it seem like they did.

Is it fun living on 30k a year, trailercuck?

no dude there was so much anti german sentiment stirred up by wilson. this is fact any simple google search will give you the citations you seek

>In WW1 Brits just used poo, nigger and paki troops like Pokemons
L O L

>t. achmed
At least negros at one point were working the farms here. Euromutts are importing refugees en mass for no reason other than to make some ass-backwards apology statement.

>be Arab American
>proud to be American but still face racism from jewish necons and rednecks
>america invades your homeland
>sets up terrorists to kill your people
>americans start viewing you with suspicion and associating you with said terrorists that they funded and created to kill your people

Those examples only prove that if the average man gets pissed enough, some foreign nation will fund him

Una creatura.....