BOW DOWN TO THE KING

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BitmexRekt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this rise feels bad because it is caused by greedy people who will dump asap

you didn't listen.

Honestly, I've never been part of a hard BTC dip or crash (whatever you want to call it). Does it slowly dip or is it very sudden?

Look at the spike. The crash is going to be a freefall.

the definition of a crash is that the bids dry up and the price begins to spike downwards to meet the highest bid as people panic sell, it's usually triggered by a catalyst

should i trade my eth for btc?

I'm nervous. I have more to lose than gain. I only have .109 btc so I'm making a little over $20 a day while a full coin holder makes about $250? Would love to sell right before the freefall. Bitcoin gold isn't going to benefit me in any way

idk man. we will have to wait and see. btc dominance is going back up and a lot of the alts that pumped this summer are doing a full re-trace. we may be seeing the beginning of the true flippening of alt coin money back into daddy bitcoin. This will make the price of btc explode, not to mention the fresh demand for btc that is already there with the hopes of getting a dividend from segwit2x coins.

Wondering the same thing. Is it too late right now to go into btc?

i swear to god i hope the normies buying into this bitcoin gold shit get wrecked so hard that they commit suicide then their saddened family members commit suicide as well

idk. i'm scared man. i'm scared of the flash crash. the smart investor would say
>sell when everyone is buying
so i'm probably going to cash my eth out instead

>tons of people overbuying the SHIT out of btc because they are retarded enough to think btc gold will give exactly the same profits as jihancoin
>this whole facade is followed by segwit2x

i have a feeling this is going to be a bloodbath that makes the july dip look like a joke.

It's artificial bullshit and you know it.

Yeah but what if btc pumps to 8k?i mean were still a month away from the fork. Fuck man honestly have no idea what to do. Thank God I'm 80/20 eth/btc right now. I cashed out all of my alts last week.

>tfw when you went all in on BTC during the dip.

It's rising too fast for its own good. This will end up in a bad crash.

I was expecting this to happen. Most Altcoins are scams after all.
> tfw 100% in Bitcoin

once they realize that BTG is shit is will crash fucking hard

And bcash has fallen below $300 on multiple exchanges. And Roger Ver now gone strangely quiet and not talking about bcash any more. He has thrown his followers under the bus and will no doubt start trying to pump S2X after a short break!

the fuck do we do then? hodl or panic sell?

BTC 6K SOON BABY!!!!!!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE KING

will be $4900 in 30 mins

Dumped the moment I realized these guys weren't practicing what they preached.

Do i get gold if I don't own a whole coin? :(

Dude fuck off you are a moron, please leave the worrying to people with 10+ btc

Is it time to get out of shitcoins? BTC is mooning but everything else has taken a nosedive. My portfolio value is down over 1 BTC in the past couple of days. Will ETH, LTC, and all the other shitcoins recover or is it time to jump ship now and go all in BTC, before I lose even more value?

Not really because you know that shit will recover. Fuck off. If you own 10+ bitcoins, you are probably well off anyway assuming you weren't an early investor.

the fork is oct 25. i expect altcoins to bottom a couple days before the fork, then spike back up like a motherfucker .001 seconds after the fork.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.

shorted BTC yesterday at 4550...fuck dammit. And on top of that my OMG is bleeding beyond repair

Hold until just before fork, then take your profits from 7k BTC and dump into alts. do NOT wait until the fork happens. An hour or two before, stick everything into ARK, OMG, and MAID.

Hopefully it doesn't reverse gains in 5 minutes like last time

Indeed.

Bitcoin Classic, Bitcoin XT, Bitcoin Ultimate, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin 2x

I'm expecting Bitcoin Mega, Bitcoin 1000, Bitcoin ABC, Bitcoin Paypal, Bitcoin Ver, Bitcoin Silver, etc. in the future.

>new ATH
>mfw
>mfw no reaction faces saved to work PC

Depends....if you're still in the green on everything, and you really need the money now, it might be best to exchange everything for fiat atm. Personally I always hodl during times like these, getting emotional about losses and trying to chase pumps to make up for it will only end in tears. Eventually things will cool down and money will start to flow back into alts, it always does. Unless it's a shitcoin like DNT or something.

hmm, well I'm about 80% BTC so it's not the end of the world, but seeing all my altcoin holdings crash while bitcoin is heading to the moon is worrying. But I also know that if I panic sell my altcoins now they'll probably bounce right back the minute I click sell, so I'm just going to hodl and weather the storm for now.

So there will be another fork to drive the price up right?
this shit is fraud

This shit will continue until the next "free money" coin starts trading at 1k sats. Then comes the bloodbath.

Ah, I think you were talking about bitcoin specifically...in that case the pump will probably go on for a while. Sell for fiat at the top, or just hodl, pick your poison

When do i dump? 4850? 4900? 4950? 5000?

NEVER

eh, i feel you. i just bought xrp at 5400 sats thinking it would bounce, then it dropped to 5300 and i sold. not even speculation around the swell conference could save it.
it's currently under 4900; i'm not gonna touch any alts until the fork.

It just keeps rising... this is not natural...

The good thing about this is that it is shaking off emotional investments and when things go back to normal good projects will moon quick.

As long as there are no regulations to stop PnD alt coins are a joke now

Never you idiot. You can't magically time the top or the bottom. Odds are buying and holding nets the best returns.

lmao, did you get into crypto today? this is nothing new.

Who has their hand up this nigger's ass making her talk? I know she isn't coming up with stuff on her own unless she just repeats talking points like a trained monkey.

Chad taught her about cryptos while she was sucking his cock. She's a strong woman.

>ITT people who can't recognize a massive increase is typically followed by a massive dip.

If you're holding btc, sell it when it stabilises, because its going to dip again.

otherwise you'll be posting these when it crashes.

this hardfork with free coin thing is pump tactic too

New ATH within hours

Is it even certain that the hard fork will come?

How does a no-coiner become a coiner?

PnD is the best way for the market to adjust prices. Without it there would be massive bubbles.

Reminder second hard fork is coming.

buy coins the next time it crashes

Why are people buying now anyway? The gold fork isn't until the end of the month and sw2x next month... am I missing something here?

BCH has been shown to be a joke, China news was irrelevant and just another Chink attempt at currency manipulation, 2X is known to be a stillbirth

I was expecting a massive dump in October.

Im guessing like 2 seconds after the fork a lot of the chinks that hold BTC are gonna drop it because Oct 30th is their deadline. Then all the normies, newbies and weak handed faggots are gonna get scared and BTC will plummet down to 3000s

And stay there. She's probably been in crypto longer than you losers

It will be higher next month

damn, this mean he sold all that?

How are you making $20 a day from holding BTC?

twitter.com/BitmexRekt look at the money being evaporated

it did the same thing a few months ago, and it did crash a bit afterwards.

though this was from

I just sold at 4800. See you at the bottom

Help BTC is consuming my alts and turning them into its life blood. Is this the big sacrifice for the one god?

FUCK ME DADDY

this is awesome to behold

It's going up again. You'll be wailing once we hit the 10k glass ceiling.

LOL we going to 6k

STFU used up roastie whore slag dick recepticle with a vag so blown the fuck out by mileage of dicking that schools take pupils on walking tours in it, speleologists get lost and die in it.

Really? Do you have any resources user?

I'm asking because something legitimately doesn't seem right, just look at the volume. The price is rising and the volume is decreasing.

Signs of a soon to be seen dip?

You guys ready for a hot tip?

Hold until 6.5k. Cash out for fiat.
Buy back in at 3k.

When you get your gains. send me a tip:

BTC: 1HfiT6Vpm2hr21cERhQFrzbRSZtfgMeuAD

Forgot to tell you guys to screen cap this.

Explain

OMG fucked me. hard. Might kill self.

Sell me your bags, goyim animal.

short bitcoin, get rekt.
Lesson learned I hope

What's with these weak BTC hands? Are people afraid of 5k?

just some people taking profit like every time there is a large pump

Explain

cant buy bags when that is all your holding...

he forgot to draw fake meme lines to make people actually believe his guess makes sense so they give him money if it's correct

LETS REPLAY THE NORMIE BITCOIN GOLD TRANSACTIONS. FAUK THESE PEOPLE.

how can i get gainz when I am knee deep in clustfuck nowhere altland...

Remember: Buy high sell low.

buy high sell low

Are you ready for the answer?

Work the whales. I've been whale hunting.
Find creative ways to get coins that whales are manipulating. Sell them to whales. Hold that BTC until 6.5k, thats as far as it will get before the fork.
It WILL crash at the fork as people try to 500x with shit like BTG or B2K or whatever shitty coin sprouts from the hard fork. You want to pull your gains out BEFORE the fork.
If you dont cash out before the fork, you will require hands of titanium to hodl until next October.

When you're getting the keys to your lambo, please remember to tip me:

BTC: 1HfiT6Vpm2hr21cERhQFrzbRSZtfgMeuAD

This pump in engineered and sticks to high hell.

>ind creative ways to get coins that whales are manipulating. Sell them to whales. Hold that BTC until 6.5k, thats as far as it will get before the fork.
>It WILL crash at the fork as people try to 500x with shit like BTG or B2K or whatever shitty coin sprouts from the hard fork. You want to pull your gains out BEFORE the fork.
>If you dont cash out before the fork, you will require hands of titanium to hodl until next October.
so dump alts for btc, ride up to 6.5k, dump then rebuy at 3k...ill screencap this and see the results

same. suck a dick altcoin idiots. I have 90% BTC. i woke up and feel amazing.

and by fork he means the 2x fork, not the bgold one.

you people seem to forget how market cap works.
do you know how many billions you would have to pump into BTC to get the price to 8k?

And all my alts will rise

Yes.
The worst part about this plan is that its safe.
Its not a 50x, 100x, or even 10x.
Its a small gain if you only have a few BTC. Something like a 1.5x.

The second part is where you'll make your money. BTC isnt gonna 7x between now and next year like it did last year, but it might 2 or 3k from the 3k bottom. Something like 9 or 10k next year. a 200 or 300 billion dollar market cap isnt improbable. Especially since this IS the new universal currency system being built.

yes the SegWit 2x or whatever fork is in a month or so, but the BTG "friendly fork" nonsense is going to be a contributing factor. Its creating hype and people are getting interested. So when that fork happens around the end of october, it will influence the hard fork happening in november.

So the 2 weeks around that time youre going to see weak hands posting wojaks and you're gonna see people trying to shill BTG. Stay strong through that and dump before the segwit fork.

This is pretty much in line with what i've been thinking. I'll probably play it very similar to what you said. I only got a few k in the game, but i'll be sure to tip something if it works out.