Bittrex fucked us lads

thecryptosyndicate.com/bittrex-done-goofed-op-ed/

Give me an alternative explanation for this coordinated drop off other than this theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/ico/@cryptick/how-to-fake-a-top-100-alt-coin-chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking Shitrex

I thought this was whales initially, but every fucking drop is between 10-15% and happens within 5 minutes. All day long like clockwork.

My guess is there are many more noobs trading in the last 3 months than ever before. Noobs = panic sell... and whales are taking advantage of the chaos by going short

shorting isn't possible on shittrex

>BITTREX IS TRASH

im shocked

Read the piece retard. It isn't whales.

How do you explain LINK tanking then?

I don't use any links here faggot

If you have enough alts and inside information about BTC pumps, you can just drive the price to where you want and buy up the fear.

It didn't fall within the specific time period mentioned in the article. It fell after as everyone saw the sell off and followed suit.

Pretty convincing. I think the appropriate reaction is just to stop using bittrex whenever an alternative exchange is available. They fuck us in the ass, we fuck them right back. Move your coins and don't let them have another sat in fees.

No shit faggot, but for people with unlimited capital at their disposal, there are unconventional methods of shorting alts

Honest thanks for the good read

Shitty blog that came from nowhere.

Right.

>LINK
>BITTREX
it's not on bittrex faggot.

>t.bittrex employee

Link not working, can I get a story here?

this

bittrex either on purpose or by accident tanked the price of all alts at the exact same percentages at the exact same time. It's such a coordinated dumping that it is unlikely that even whale groups could have pulled this off. This sudden dip in every coin created real panic sales in every other exchange.

For what purpose though?

to BTFD probably and then blame it later on a "computer malfunction"

to buy shit fucking cheap, to pump btc, use your brain..

You're believing conspiracy theories about an exchange coordinating a site wide dump who has the SEC all over them and I need to use my brain? K.

Now every last one of us are stuck holding bags till this shit blows over. Shit.... now I gotta spend more fiat buying alts while everything is dirt cheap

yes the same regulatory organizations that went after Equifax owners for dumping stock before disclosing their security breach.

oh yeah no one went after them for selling stock with insider info before a crash in price. and oh yeah they blamed the security breach on "open source software" instead of the fact that they have piss poor pajeet level security for their databases.

The link is working again, just look at these graphs, this is fucking orchestrated, no doubt about it.

I sold at -40%. Why? Because fork is still 2 weeks away, another fork next month, btc soon to reach 5 digits. In other words everything but btc will be a falling knife for sometime yet still. Real panic hasn't hit yet.

Ive been warning yall over and over. bittrex is fucked up. money is black holed. TONS of money poured in but prices went down and wallets were locked. The math on that is they never sold coins just placemarkers that they lowered until people sold to stop losses. Shihara robbed a ton of people is the only math formula for tons of new buyer* counterfeit sales = wtf

Wrong, you just fucked up. Alts will recover soon because a bullish BTC equals bullish everything

Yep...they've been doing shit like this for ages. So many instances of "wallet maintenance" at the exact moment a coin starts to dip. It's time these scammers get what they deserve.

yeah I've been noticing that "wallet maintenance" trick, not just on bittrex but other exchanges as well.

BTC worth $1000
ALT worth 0.1BTC

>next day

BTC worth $2000
ALT worth 0.05 BTC

Not magic.

more like:

BTC worth $1000
ALT worth 0.1BTC

>next day

BTC worth $2000
ALT worth 0.01 BTC

inb4 fomo rebuy, idiot

Bittrex collects fees in BTC/ETH/UDST only.

the link is not working

Bittrex does not exactly have a good reputation. You can see the market manipulation happen. One can argue all sorts of things, I am just saying look at the dam data. Here they ignore obvious and continuous bot actitivity. What % of this volume you think is real?Do you think any of this is real?
steemit.com/ico/@cryptick/how-to-fake-a-top-100-alt-coin-chart

So what can we even do about it if it's true?

Ok, what about other exchange then ?

Boycott them

It's not working because they have no product and it's below ICO.

Bittrex just wants free bitcoins like others
nothing wrong with them

I already started doing that though, And yet their bs effected me on another exchange. Chain reaction.

You're right they don't have a product, they have a service

bittrex is ran by scammers rami and bill

The spike happened at the same time too, it's just too good to be an organized pump on all coins like that literally at the same time. Someone needs to sue this fucking russian scam exchange.

The guy who wrote this article is a moron. Probably made a shitty trade decision and is bitter. Bittrex like many exchanges allows for algorithmic trading via their public API. There is nothing suspicious about it.

hey bitrex pr guy. People are putting their good ol' Veeky Forums autism into analyzing every square inch just in case ;). If theirs anything fishy..

>it's another bittrex fud thread
Name a better exchange than bittrex, I fucking dare you

Bitfinex faggot. Also really starting to like Binance.

I have no affiliation with trex. Just stating the obvious. It's also likely that an outsider can crash the markets like this. Using the api you could accumulate a ton of coins. Like every coin. Then dump them in sync. This would then create a chain reaction for others to sell. Wait for coins to bottom out then but them up from the bottom. Probably works out to be more profitable. Someone obviously timed this with the btc dip of last month. This is only speculation of a possible scenario.