ETP Metaverse Don't this opportunity

Compare to ANS/NEO before PBC buy alert and the rebrand, GAS before the PBC buy alert, OMG before the PBC buy alert and the Apple sticker, WTC a few weeks ago, LINK and LRC right now.
Twitter link:
twitter.com/mvs_org
Whitepaper:
newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-white-paper-v2.1-EN.pdf
Digital Identity Whitepaper:
newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-digital-identity-white-paper-v1.0-EN.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/sarahsu/2017/07/25/this-chinese-company-is-trying-to-build-the-worlds-leading-blockchain-platform/#531c6db97735
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is PBC ?

It is a newsletter that is very expensive. The last two issues have been leaked online.

"Digitized assets can be issued using the Metaverse platform, and Gu believes it has the potential to become the most widely used platform in the Blockchain world. He anticipates that his platform will be used for many other fintech platforms, providing security, digital assets and identity."

Forbes article:
forbes.com/sites/sarahsu/2017/07/25/this-chinese-company-is-trying-to-build-the-worlds-leading-blockchain-platform/#531c6db97735

Why is this coin being shilled now?
I know it was mentioned by Boxmining's channel.

It got lost during the China FUD. Somebody took the time to do some research and posted about it being a "hidden gem" on reddit. That post was copied and posted here. Since then, those who look for real opportunities, not PnDs have taken notice and confirmed that it is, indeed, a hidden gem.

Where can i buy

My next moon mission. I will sell high this time and not baghold.

Bitfinex is the easiest and best option, in my opinion but here is a list of the markets from coinmarketcap:
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/#markets

What do you consider high this time. Just curious. Thanks!

this 1 guy shilling this coin all the time kek

It depends on the hype and the speed as well as the overall market cap growth in the following 1-2 months.
But right now, I would say a 5X-10X. It would put a 150M$-300M$ cap which is in the Walton area.
However, I could easily see a 20X or even more for a coin of this potential. I just dont wanna get greedy anymore.

Thanks for answering. I didn't want to be overly optimistic but that is about what I was thinking as well.

Not the same guy. I didn't start the other post today.

is there a product or is this another shit ICO pump
dont bother

zero momentum and volume bud; it's going nowhere

Well a lot of coins start with no volume and zero momentum (OMG first week, Walton first 2 weeks, Antshares for months, etc.)
I'm not saying it will definitely moon, but the potential is legit and the risk isn't that big

Maybe you should learn to judge potential by something more than momentum.

That is why you don't make any money in crypto. It is not and ICO pump, so back to buying ELIX if you can't even be bothered to read a few sentences or even a post or two before responding.

Nice, just bought 100k

go away
nobody is that stupid

why do you think this is a bad project?

because it has ZERO going on you aspie.

no working product, chink coin with no blessing from china.

walton has local gov funding and support, already tested on real companies and billion $ company partners. that was a REAL GEM. even tho it also has no finished product.

if you think this shitcoin will pull a walton you deluded to max

Not going away. If you don't want to read the information, don't read it...oh, wait. You didn't read it. You just posted enough information to prove that you wouldn't recognize an opportunity if someone spoon-fed it to you.

Congratulations!

why are you so angry tho?
You sound like you're holding some heavy walton/neo bags and don't want any competition.

When will you guys stop falling for these flavor of the week shitcoin pumps

What do you consider to be the best coin to invest in right now?

When I'll stop making 10X every week

It's a great feeling, isn't it?