Bittrex shat all over the market and caused the dip

Take a look at the charts these people posted.

thecryptosyndicate.com/bittrex-done-goofed-op-ed/

Bittrex dumped all the fees they earn on trading pairs so they could get BTC and make millions off the hard fork.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXvgoNB4qXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I ain't clicking that fucking link nigga.

bumping for visibility

Then stop being a dumbass, copy the link into google and view it there.

There it is, People, the Monday Ripple Crash I promised. Kimmie was vanquished today, so the Korean Threat is over. POTUS has moved on to dealing with Iran. Buy the pfomised Ripple crash as previously advised. Thank me later

When I copy it into google it shows this post and nothing else you nigger. What kind of shit you trying to pull pajeet?

FUCK BITTREX MOTHER FUCKERS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

Don't click that Link. i am serious.

i find this interesting

>I clicked the link

Please have mercy on me pajeet I don't have anything else to my name. Don't steal my shit.

Basically, every single cryptocurrency (alts) listed on Bittrex has fallen in a very similar pattern in relation to one another. Not every coin, but coins that are listed on Bittrex. Between the hours of 1200 and 0900 at UTC-4 on 8th October 2017, a large number of alts experienced a mass dump executed within minutes of each other. Coincidence? We’ll let the charts speak for us.

Our speculation is that an entity at Bittrex made a monumental mistake. Comparative analysis, completed by Syndicate.Enrique, shows that only an entity/group with a massive (nearly complete) diversification of alt-coins would have been able to create a uniform sell off, within the exchange, in the same time frame, for the same percentages.

Bittrex: Whenever fees are assessed from Bittrex, they aren’t transferred away from Bittrex, and are more than likely not swapped to different coins (BTC or other) unilaterally when the fees are acquired. At some point, Bittrex needs to be convert these fees into BTC – should they be motivated to stack their BTC bags. Considering this, it’s probable – though still speculative – this crash was an attempt to automate offsetting their load. The result, Bittrex dumped their bags too quickly, all at the same time. Typically, shielding this kind of activity would be the aim, using a much longer time frame to avoid creating market panic, and also to keep prying eyes like ours from being able to dissect the market manipulation performed against investors.
We would like to give Bittrex the benefit of the doubt, but this is way too much of a coincidence. No other exchange has experienced these patterns in their assets. Cryptocurrencies that were NOT listed on Bittrex were not affected in the same way. Every other exchange we looked at, Binance, Kraken, Bitstamp, Coinbase, GDAX, Coss, Cryptopia, Yobit – all experienced patterns that were indicative of market reaction stemming from a single source of flash sell-down: Bittrex.

Who else has a portfolio of alt-currencies so diversified that they could sell off volume in uniform succession in a limited time frame?

Argument: People are moving alts to BTC

This is also false. Though it is true, it didn’t happen at the scale that matches with the volumes moved from alts to BTC across any other exchange. This wasn’t a market-wide movement like we saw with BIP91 activity between June and July.

Argument: It’s just whales

If it were just whales, you wouldn’t have seen this level of diversification and havoc in every page of Bittrex. This pattern is everywhere, from page 1, through page 7. This pattern doesn’t show up on any other exchange in this fashion. Whales don’t buy LGD, come on…

I clicked the link. Please tell me what to do to remove the virus, I will send you 0.1 BTC.

Malwarebytes didn't detect anything but I'm scared.

oh fuck i clicked it in a virtual machine and his virus escaped.

fear is the little death

wait why is does it looks like there are no offices in those towers and the sun just shines right threw AHHHHH WTF ITS FAKE

Can someone briefly explain what is it that bittrex is doing and what action should someone who has some alt coins on them take?

What is wrong with clicking the link?

Nice crop job you fucking freemason faggot. Go back to your cave.

So bitrex needed to unload their fees in alts into BTC and caused this afternoon's crash. great time to buy more alts

i know it's kinda cute and interesting but DON'T TOUCH IT

nothing. They are small but known group that is trying to make a (legit) name for themselves. There is no virus.

This is retarded. It's across the board nigga. Only alts on bittrex are even worth taking seriously. No one with serious investment invests in shit

everything crashed because the price of bitcoin spiked. as far as i can see the price of bitcoin spiked on all the exchanges at the same time. how do you know it was bittrex that caused the price of bitcoin to spike?

>We would like to give Bittrex the benefit of the doubt
Those nigs cannot be trusted

the article has been edited. It wasnt meant to imply Bittrex was responsible, but that someone was "leveraging" it to cause the market reaction.

>we have no proof of our claims

Literally LMAO

It's OK Now Guys Please Stop Dumping: The Thread

I forgot to screencap, but VirusTotal says the link is legit. So theres that.

Tip me if i helped you

0x00255b9d591D9313ec8F566d78aA9FF9F940b14F

how could VirusTotal legitimize that conspiracy theory, I suspect you might have a tad much trust in their service lad

bittrex did it
half trolling, they fucked their own site over, but everyone was going all in on BTC for the snapshot so i guess they followed.
can't blame them for following you guys.

This fits my personal belief that Brittrex is shit so i will choose to believe this completly

I wouldn't trust some fud from a website owner that cannot establish a database connection.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXvgoNB4qXg

more on the bittrex stuff from same guys

nice steath coss thread nigger.

No i dont want your bags

Buy chainlink woof

This guy spreading the fud is an idiot. Just watched the video. He obviously got rekt and is crying for sympathy. Absolute bullshit. He obviously doesn't understand how technology works and how the markets can be manipulated from outsiders. This guy has no authority. Just some normie that made bad trade decisions and crappy money management now he's trying to attention whore. The dumb fuck can't even keep his Wordpress website up with a caching plugin. What an absolute pleb.

what...the...actual...fuck

If you don't know how to play the market cash out now and take up gardening or invest in an ice cream truck business.

user described the situation here:

Alts are dumping before BTC dumps again so to buy alts at a cheaper price.

You're an idiot.

> Uses his own wife to shill his startup.

I wouldn't take on board whatever this idiot is saying.

'Uses his wife'

>Implying you have a wife who owns her own company, implying you are not a virgin who uses his crypto gains to buy thunderbirds toys.

>because married couples aren't allowed to express opinions about each other's works.
LOL your life must be lonely

TIL a CMO means that you own a company. Genius.

You guys really are dumb as fuck and love to jump on some uneducated FUD bandwagon.

Just what I needed. Another reason to delude myself further to not cut my losses.

people don't know how the internet works and think that clicking a link will allow a hacker to steal all their bags.

Good volatile market is a happy one

he's saying VirusTotal gave the link itself the OK. As in, there's no virus found on the website...

It's not approving the actual content of the website.

per se

They were built to colapse, user.

Or you could only use links on your phone

god I hope you're baiting because there's a crane on the top of the ST and the windows/aluminum siding aren't even halfway done yet

You look away for 4 days from this cunt market and half your value is gone. This is why crypto will always be shit. It's only good if you are looking at it 24/7. Babysitter assets.

How long until the ALTS recover ?

Relax lassie, its a joke, see?

Good Goy

>implying that exact scenario didn't actually happen literally 2 weeks ago due to Ether Delta's pajeet coding

Look at EVERY Altcoin chart on Bittrex...start off with NMR

then look at BCH

notice how they resemble the same pumped and dumped pattern?