ARK 45K Make it stop! Please!

No bottom in sight, looks like it's going to last for days like this! Why! AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I've held on this whole time, but seriously thinking about dumping now. What do?

j-just h-hold

dump, its going to low 30s and thats the floor, buy back around 32k

For how long? There has to be a point where you just sell, right?

Depends on how much you have invested, how far down you are already, how badly you need the cash.

You should never invest what you can't afford to lose so if it comes to it, and you're already down 60% just ride it into the ground and hope for a rebound

I dumped it, not sure whether to stay in BTC through the forking or try to buy into Ark at a lower price.

Seems like it'll drop till the fork, the people rush back in like previous happened. Thing is how to time it correctly and not get raped.

DELUDED

Why is this autistic fuck still alive?

I boughtt at 0.30 but i am seriously considering to sell now
What to do?

Hodl.

who is this semen demon?

Best girl right here, you're deluded.

>hes not accumulating

this is probebly the easiest 2-4x in the next year, ark and alot of other cryptos that are o nfire sale now, quite comfy.

kek, you pleb need to learn either risk management or holding. Either you put a stop loss to avoid selling so low or you stop watching at 5 min red candle and take big profit in few months.
I've made my biggest profit using these 2. I've been holding alts that went -70% and ended up selling at 300%. Don't take decision you will regret, selling the bottom hurts. Part of risk management would also be not to sell everything if you decide to do so

Buy buy buy

Soon, I think.

>2-4x
that's a huge understatement user, they're finishing a lot of their goals within the next 3 months

That's not even the same game, deluded arkie.

60k in 2 hours get in now

>People sold their Ark
Holy shit just throwing money away

I made like hundreds just holding btc since yesterday, you lost, again 5-10% everyday since the last 2 months or sth, tell me how I lost money you scrub

You're assuming I'm a hodler, I bought the dip like a good investor

its recovering

>1 post by this id
Listen kid, you got a lot to learn, contribute something about ARK if you can please, thanks.

I bought it at 32k and sold it at a profit. Who has a lot to learn here exactly?

Most of us got in under 19k, more so 15k and under. Good job captain!

I've been holding ARK since $.96. I decided to dump @ 51.5k and put my money on XRP for the upcoming conference.

I have sinned, feel free to flog me.

To sell even 1 Ark is a grave mistake.