What is a successful trading technique...

What is a successful trading technique? My model automatically buys and sells at certain percentages and I make ~3% every day

>I make 3% every day
Then why are you asking us larp-man?

I want to know what everyone else does. Don't get your dick in a twist either, I can only do it on ~$5,000 reliably.

what model? are you using a bot?

post model please

3% gains a day is thousands of % increase on your original capital annually. This literally makes you a better trader than Goldman and JP Morgan.

So stop fucking larping.

no bot, i tried it before and didn't like it. sometimes it'd fuck up too.
no fag. it's not hard anyway.
no it doesn't. I can't trade on a lot so that's not how it works, sorry. my model only works with small capital.

you don't even need a fucking bot for that LOL.
pajeet tier shitbot

the only strategy that works for me

>put in a buy order at decently low
>go to sleep
>hopefully its filled in the morning
then
>when price goes up
>put a sell order at a slightly higher price
>go to bed
>hope I sold that shit
>pray I didnt miss the PnD and get stuck with bags up my anus

i never said i was using a bot. fuck can you fags read a thread for once.
yeah letting time pass gives you a time advantage sometimes. it's really cool to wake up and check your phone in bed and press a button to make more than a lot of people making in a day, really cool.

OP confirmed as the richest man in the world in like 5 years.

Everyone go home.

READ MY FUCKING THREAD FAGGOT I DON'T TRADE ON A LOT AND I CANNOT COMPOUND GOD

i have ~$5,000 in several coins when i trade. i cannot do anymore manually, and to explain why I only can use around what I use would help you understand what I'm doing so fuck off.

well, you got me there. I was trying to bait you to give me your top secret money making formula that only works if you have less than 5k but only sometimes and it has to be done manually.

Guess I'll go back to being poor now.

calm your tits man this is Veeky Forums

so op, im assuming you do this on relatively safe and stable coins ?

it has to be high volume so it definitely limits how much i can do it with. i have to do it manually.... i get ~3% per day with ~$5,000 on 6 different coins. i don't compound this shit. i pocket all of it and pay the tax.

so no, i'm not fucking making big buckeroonies. i do well enough to make this my """job""". i wanted to know what everyone else does but i guess nobody else here makes anything. what the fuck is the point of this place

i mean't 5k separately on each coin by the way. 5000 by it self wouldn't do anything.

>
>it has to be high volume so it definitely limits how much i can do it with. i have to do it manually.... i get ~3% per day with ~$5,000 on 6 different coins. i don't compound this shit. i pocket all of it and pay the tax.
>so no, i'm not fucking making big buckeroonies. i do well enough to make this my """job""". i wanted to know what everyone else does but i guess nobody else here makes anything. what the fuck is the point of this place

You're legit. Please contact me.

[email protected]

BULLSHIT

and what are those returns when we adjust them for the overall market increasing in a bull market?

why the fuck am i contacting you.....

i made right to $12,000 after taxes last month

> (You)
>why the fuck am i contacting you.....
>
>i made right to $12,000 after taxes last month

I am humble enough to admit that I need a mentor, and you're style is what I've been looking for for a long time. The nuances to your style that you've figured out through experience are very valuable in my opinion. I will offer to pay what I can to learn from you.

Sincerely,
Office Cubicle Wageslave

12000 net investment income a month ?
was was your federal tax deduction you fucking retard?! hate you!!

how much capital do you risk of your overall portfolio for day trading? which equity based securities do you buy? any crypto?

> 12k a month is not big bucks

holy fuck, meanwhile I'm an Eastern European retard with a past to forget and no future

anyone that will willy nilly post their strategy for free here is fucking retarded and should kill themselves before they get us all fucked over

shut up you DickSkin Retard, he doesnt make 3% a day , go back to cubicle

>demi-whale
>pick a JUST that is somewhat stabilizing
>put a buy wall several percent under the best bid
>an actual whale panics and hits me
>I offer small bits of his carcass that cross the stack of bids above mine
>smelly panjeets hit my offer and hit the best bids making less than 1%
>the price starts falling people stop stacking in front of my bid
>i pull my bid and move on to the next coin

i didn't think this was a big place. i am not being specific enough anyway.
i don't care though
right now it's about $30,000 capital all in crypto. i pay like 40% in taxes. i don't have any fucking deductions.

you reported that shit without adjusting gross income? i did 17000 gross income so far haven't filed

i don't think you understand how taxes work

the corners of my mouth went up a little

>become political demagogue
>attain supreme gubernatorial power
>gas the kikes
>take their munnies
>shrewdly & anonymously invest a relatively tiny portion that won't go missing or be noticed yet which is able to guarantee a luxurious lifestyle for the next century anywhere in the world
>fake own death & escape europe
>war officially ends
>flee to antarctica a.k.a. new swabia
>oh, shit, here comes the largest naval force ever assembled
>deploy the flying saucers
>horrific losses on both sides
>campaign is basically a stalemate
>sneak into argentina under assumed identity
>invest in the southern triangle
>eventually sell out completely
>return to antarctica while global economy begins to collapse
>retire in space with nordic alien spacebros etc

>What is a successful trading technique?
The one nobody else but you knows.
The more people know, the less efficient.

3% a day is insanely good. If that is what you really make including dips. If it is, do nothing but be rich and live a good life, friend.

What means put a buy wall several percent under the best bid?

it's good but it's not that complicated.

You should start a discord group or make VIMEO videos (paid). I would.

I'm interested in this too. Email at [email protected], if you want to. It'd be great to learn