Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

obsidianplatform.com/#about
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry for being a retard FUD.

>we add more than 7 employees at once

What kind of buziness logic is this?
Yeah that will surely not block production.

wut

missed an opportunity to sell at 22k, but holy shit i am so comfy after the past few days. what a rollercoaster. thank baby cthulu.

i've been buying more and collecting from weak hands its all good.

Yeah no successful entrepreneurial venture has ever added multiple employees at once, that is just some wack shit.

So glad alphastone fired the mexican dev

i hope you are joking.

volume is also picking up, we should see an upward move soon, though it would be hard in this market.

i don't see mcdonald's hiring 7 employees at once lmao. odnaries get rekt.

wait till 15

You're seriously trying to spin this as bad news? Face it, ODN is an up and coming super star.

Moon mission is a go

we gonna make it bro. just keep holding on.

if anything we are better off without a mexican dev.

GUYS ITS OVER. CEO REPLACED WITHOUT NOTICE

It's recovering nicely now, I'm so happy I didn't sell at 10k, always HODL motherfuckers, remember that

no more pupusas at the office though, and cinco de mayo was way more fun with jorge. he had the best hat dance out of the group

RIP MEXICAN DEV.

Is "& More" doublespeak for "New CEO"?

Can someone access their slack room and see if pajeet still has slack access?

>using Xamarin and c# to develop native apps
Nice just sold 100k!

wut

They have a normie IRC channel see the bottom of the website obsidianplatform.com/#about

Can someone check if pajeet is still in the slack room?

I'm confident that ODN will go back up. It's hard atm but ODN is a solid coin, plus the listing on the new exchange will probably boost interest. Let's go boys, to the moon

stop trying to spread shit with that horribly shooped image.

Dude it's not photoshopped are you fucking stupid?

ODN IS FUCKING STUPID AND IT IS A SCAM COIN. STOP SHILLING ABOUT IT. FUCKING AUSTIC CHILDREN

its photoshopped you retard it takes 5 sec to look at the website to see that the CEO is a decent looking white guy so we are in safe hands

dude its just a joke

its not a joke to me all my money is in this coin if I lose it all i will have to go back to resorting to shoving sharpies in my ass and posting pictures online for money. I DO NOT WANT TO SHOVE SHARPIES UP MY ASS ANYMORE

Not even for 500 ODN? Spread it stable boy.

what happened to fluffy pony as an advisor? not on website?

He didnt want to be assosiated with the ico. So they pulled him off the site.

but is he still part of the project or no?

He is. as an advisor.

ty

you are about to witness greatness.