Why'd hitler do the holocost?

Why'd hitler do the holocost?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To free the world from the jew menace

Racism

This is such a broad and basic question, and the answer is so easily googleable. You're obviously just trying to start shit.

Fuck off back to /pol/, come back when you actually have something interesting to post about.

Found the jew

The big thing is that the communists were mostly jews

>In Nazi Germany, the term Jewish Question (in German: Judenfrage) referred to the sense that the existence of Jews in Germany posed a problem for the state. In 1933 two Nazi theorists, Johann von Leers and Achim Gercke, both proposed that the Jewish Question could be solved by resettling Jews in Madagascar or elsewhere in Africa or South America. Both intellectuals discussed the pros and cons of supporting the German Zionists as well, but von Leers asserted that establishing a Jewish homeland in British Palestine would create humanitarian and political problems for the region.[11] Upon achieving power in 1933, Hitler and the Nazi state began to implement increasingly severe measures aimed at segregating and ultimately removing the Jewish people from Germany and (eventually) all of Europe.[12] The next stage was persecution of Jews and the stripping of Jews of their citizenship through the Nuremberg Laws.[13][14] Later, during World War II, it became state-sponsored internment in concentration camps[15] and finally, the systematic extermination of the Jewish people (The Holocaust),[16] which took place as the so-called Final Solution to the Jewish Question.[3][17][18]

LE KIKE JOOOSSS XDD

>t.buttblasted kike

itty bitty bener
itty bitty balls

It was all Himmler's idea

>itty bitty ball
ftfy

JOOS ARE THE REASON I'M A FAT VIRGIN XDD

I suppose you have a source for this claim, don't you?

He thought it would be funny

because the war broke out and he still had all these jews in europe and he thought they would all backstab him (which they would have, but only because he had spent the years prior persecuting them and making enemies out of all of them) so he rounded them all up and killed them

Wrong.

ADOLF (he had a first name you know) was like Moses,
Moses slew (killed, murdered) 3,000 Jews at Mt. Sinai.
You think Adolf wanted to beat Moses slaying record?

Exodus 32:28

Not a historian, but from what I've researched I've come to believe it was because he did not like Jewish people.
Hope that answers your question :)

Apostrophe.

Exodus 32:27 KJV
>And he (Moses) said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.

How in the Fuck did I get blamed for that one?!

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

I don't believe it.

Found the Nazis

Autism.

For the lulz Xddddd

>Europe has wars every decade
>Hitler comes along
>Wipes out nearly all of Europe's Jewish communities excluding the USSR
>Europe enters an unprecedented era of peace and stability
>Excluding the USSR
Really makes you think

there is no historical proof that the holocaust even happened
and no... some fictional book about a girl in a dutch attic doesn't count as proof

Would run out of bullets of just shot every jew to death one by one. It would also take days to behead every captured jew as well. Gas chamber was faster method.

To free the world from Jews.
Just read "Mein Kampf" .

What wasn't peaceful about the USSR in the 50's?

>>Europe enters an unprecedented era of peace and stability
>>Excluding the USSR
Yup, after Nazi Germany was defeated.

But Nazism only existed for 12 years. What caused all the war and strife in Europe before?

country's viving for power over one another?

this answer is becoming the most common, and its easily the best living example of idiocracy. cause its hard to study history and give a decent answer, better go "MOGAFUGA'S RACIS".
I can just see this becoming the future of history class

No, the Jews spearheaded communism.

>making the world a better place means you're a pussy
Man, lot of nutjobs out there.

t. JIDF

>racism—which is a completely arbitrary, vague, ambiguous trait—leads to the holocaust.
>therefore if must slander and stigmatize anyone who we call a racist, regardless of whether calling them that is legitimate or not.
I see where leftist are going with this.

The people who spearheaded communism happened to be Jewish.

Habeeb it

edgy

>the consequences of policies that derive from the belief in superior and inferior races and the need to get rid of the inferior ones being associated with racism must be some leftist conspiracy

Twinkie house

And let me guess, the pictures, witness testimony, and Nazi records don't count but a post in stormfront does?

As much as this board is triggered at the mention of this, he is indeed correct.

In a very temporal, reductionist way, yes.

This.

hitler wanted to populate the lands he had invaded with his own people for farming etc so he rounded up all the "least desirable" people (jews, gay people, disabled people) and sent them to camps to be worked to death. they weren't dying fast enough so hitler tried to starve them all, and it just escalated from there

it never happened in the first place
at most 100k jews died of typhus
the holocaust never happened but i wisht that it did

>End of the ww2 supposedly brought victory to jewish deep state, destroying the last state independent from jews
>Suddently Europe prospers
Wtf I love kikes now

Jews just 'happened' to spearhead communism, as well as feminism, Boasian anthropology, psychoanalytic psychology, critical theory, and neoconservatism among other things. It seems like it's more than some kind of mere coincidence to me. And even if you want to argue that it is mere coincidence that Jews are always at the head of destructive movements, that would still leave them as a necessary condition for the invention of such movements. If we are to end these movements and avoid the creation of more of them in the future, then logically we must remove the Jews from our civilization.

Because Adolf (((Shicklgruber))) was a self-hating Jew.

Look up who was down with the German November uprising

>communism

No different than the promises of christianity, just a test of similar ideals but in a materialistic form

>feminism

That's a good thing

>Boasian anthropology

Don't know what it is but it's probably a good thing

>psychoanalytic psychology

That's a good thing

> critical theory

Privilege exists and acknowledging it exists isn't bad. The average westerner takes for granted a lot of the resources that we've taken from not only our environment but from other civilizations, the resources we have is the reason why garbage trucks are allowed to go through cities twice a week collecting garbage instead of letting the west descend into the same state as India with all of the pollution it produces.

>neoconservatism

It wasn't spearheaded by them, you're a liar. Neoconservatism isn't really a bad thing anyway, it allows interesting things to happen on an economic level like the thing with bitcoin the other day

Sailors?

>Destroying Western Civilization is a good thing

Well he had to reduce the amount of marginal cost

fpbp

I would say that fascism was more destructive than anything you listed (except maybe communism) so there's that. And what is even a destructive movement? Because you can call every social and religious movements destructive as nearly all of them led to wars, revolutions and enormous suffering.

these brainlet wojacks are beginning to freak me out

SO THAT THE WORLD WOULD REMEMBER HIM FOR SOMETHING BESIDES HIS HYPOSPADIAS AND THE TIMES WHEN HE WAS SO SICK THAT HE EITHER PUKED AND OR MADE POOPIES IN HIS PANTS!!!

Plplplplt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll bet he stunk beyond anyone’s wildest imagination of poop smells!!!

I wonder if he ever did a simultaneous poopy-puke???

Jews.

Did you see in the pictures that you can see his peepee through his pants in his pictures???????
Why would he have that?????????

Why didn’t you make him look like Hitler?

>Unprecedented era of peace and stability
>Excluding the USSR

Found the amerimutt.

Hypospadias? Because the dick doesn’t have to be small to have a hole on the underside of the glans. You can easily learn this fact from Tumblr.

That isn't a source...

Why does no one care if he made poo-poos in his pants multiple times throughout his adult life???????

What if it went through his underwear, down his legs and up under his abnormal you-know-what?

Massive slave labor+exterminating the Jews, how do you think Germans kept churning rockets, tanks and ammo up until the very end?

The job had to be done and no one else was willing to do it.

He wanted to be remembered as something besides a guy who pooped himself as an adult. Maybe he even did it at school, who knows? Maybe he did it during both world wars.

How are any of the things you listed destructive except maybe communism. They are just fields in the humanities/philosophy. And even communism was backed by a lot of non-jews in both Germany and Russia.

Lots of people with IBS and Ulcerative Colitis do it, and some even have to wear diapers.

That would make him the least normal world leader of his time. The combination of hypospadias, 1 ball, and poo-poos in his adult pants would make him a one-of-a-kind! There may never be a guy so special ever again. :(

I just wish it were possible to clone him about 40 years ago, so he could live in a world with Depends, iPhones and Tumblr!

Europe and more specifically Germany was utter wasteland after WWII, countries like Poland took almost 70 years to recover. Other countries like Greece became even poorer because the Germans never repaid their war time loan (they essentially looked the central bank) and was so destabilised they had a civil war afterwards.

Europe was fairly peacefull even durring the interwar period, wtf are you talking about?
Hitler fucking started all warring shit again, maybe without WW2 europe would still socially the same as it was 1910-1920's. Maybe we wouldn't have any SJW niggers running about calling how evil whites are.

He had to improvise with serviettes in his pants, and even if there’d been someone willing to risk his life to take pictures of him full of poo-poo, the black and white film world never have done the image justice!

OH SHIT!!!

No he wasn’t! Jews don’t poop their pants! Ever!!!

No Jew has ever done a poop in a pair of underwear as an adult.

There is certainly no Jewish female who has!

No, that’s not my ass!

Damn! I wish that could be Adolf with diarrhea in a big man’s pull-up instead of that silly girl!

Why don’t more fat, middle-aged men post poop stuff where they’re not dressed like women???

I f-ing wish I were that skinny! And young. But not tattooed.

I wish some guy who looks identical to Hitler would grow a square mustache, cut his hair like Hitler’s, get crystal-blue contacts, and create a site full of pictures and videos of him pooping himself.

I wish there’d been a laxative in that glass.

This is as good as it gets:

youtube.com/watch?v=QgEOfY6bP80

Moses only killed 3,000 Jews
Adolf killed 6,000,000 Jews
Damn big difference, no?

>Everything I hate must be communism

Great success my fellow intellectual.

Oh shit!

Not even holocaust believing historians think Hitler ordered the holocaust anymore. Look up functionalism.

found the jew

Found the nazi

>"DAAAAA JOOOOOOOOOOS !"

wtf ur right

False.
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
And this is just for Auschwitz.