Hourly reminder to BUY THE RIPPLE DIP RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Hourly reminder to BUY THE RIPPLE DIP RIGHT FUCKING NOW

There's only a week before the conference and this is your best opportunity to maximize dem future gainz

You have been warned

no thanks, if i wanted 10 to 20% gains i would just invest in stocks

lol this, even ethereum will rise more at this conference just because vitaldick will be there

Sure if you want to wait a year.

The lead up to the conference is going to see a 20-30% rise (and possibly a big sell off after)

Veeky Forums is full of faggots who would rather invest in "moon lambo coin" like ark, link and dgb. Don't waste your breath on them.

Calling it, a few days before the conference, ripple will crash, then right after the conference, it will soar

We had a mid tier player exit ripple to bet very wrongly on Bitcoin. I knew this would happen, and warned you ahead of time. Some of them are terrible people. We will not miss them. Good people, very big people, are stepping in to take their place.

D-Donald? J-just unironically bought 100k.

Holding over 100k and im not selling.

>buy my bags, goyim

Good people. Very big people. Current Ripple Buy Wall pic related. All in. Go now.

((((They)))) are dumping bags.
Exit all XRP positions

>cripple

Fud. Terrible people.

You're doing gods work

Don't even let them know. Veeky Forums is too retarded for XRP. Let them stay poor.

If you are waiting for a dip below 5k, you will be watching from the sidelines when Zero Hour hits and the Green Flag drops.

It will happen while you sleep.

If omg moons while im holding this shit i will murder all of you in your beds.

IMF FED RIPPLE.

ready for launch ;)