What is the source of the excessive West Asian admixture in Italians? Is there some historical explanation for it?

What is the source of the excessive West Asian admixture in Italians? Is there some historical explanation for it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruscan_origins
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Western Europe? More like Western Shitrope
South Italy? More like South Shitaly

lmao

How is that “excessive” compared to other areas at the same latitude? Anyways, I imagine most of it is from Neolithic farmers.

historic? no

prehistoric? yes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

Georgians spread through the middle east bleaching monobrow'd bitches and based latin merchants intermarried with this fellow master race.

>georgians
>bleaching

Georgians (and other Caucasians) are pretty much the swarthiest people in West Asia, together with Gulf Arabs.

Georgians are monobrowed apes

No. Georgians are the fairest West Asians along with some Levantine Semities like Assyrians.

sure buddy

no they fucking aren't

they hairy and extremely brown

Greek settlement

t.roaches

>Hair
>having anything to do with being White
ok mehmet

they're hairy and non-white

why meds, nords and ainu

Etruscans came from Anatolia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Etruscan_origins

u wot m8

Higest test races.

Lol

>tfw bear but still dancing around merrily
based

Well, actually, Georgians were enslaved by Umayyads, Abbassid, Seljuq Turks, Kara and Ak Koyunlu Turks, Ottoman Turks, Safavid Turks, Afshar Turks and Qajar Turks.

A great amount of caucasian slaves were brought to Syria, iraq, and Egypt by the Umayyad and Abbassid. And also a great amount of Georgians were enslaved and taken to Anatolia, Iraq, Syria, Azerbaijan and Iran by the Ottomans, Safavids, and Qajar Turks.

If I remember correctly, some great Ottoman Pashas had Georgian origins. And also the Safavids under Shah Abbas banned the Turkmen Kizilbash order, which they used as soldiers, and started to use Georgian slaves. I just recall a poem from the epic of Köroglu "Who ever brings me the pure Georgian girl...."

>Sean Connery
>white
He literally isn't.