HOLY SHIT LINKIES, I THINK SERGEY HAS PATENTS

The patents are for MESSAGING exactly what was rumored about SWIFT

patents.justia.com/inventor/sergey-nazarov

Check his partners in the patents they're working on decentralized solutions so its likely this really is sergey.

linkedin.com/in/origershony

Other urls found in this thread:

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
youtube.com/watch?v=4g7NysLJV2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

linkies will try anything to save this shitcoin

you realise oracles are nothing special and there will be thousands of them with even better tech right?

Yuge, just bought 100k

How many of them are already integrated into Swift?

How many alt coins are technically superior to bitcoin?

holy fuck brahs, can anyone else confirm this? the patents were filed just this year (2017)

I also just realized he is leasing a patent to Google.

wait so is this huge or not? i jut googled it because some FUDer mentioned patents

not that it matters for a decentralized network first mover

Cool, point me to them so I can buy. I'll wait.

sure.
if you into oracles:

metaverse for example

oracle, smart contract plattform and digital identities in one.

Damn watching all this FUD and Shilling on Veeky Forums is fucking hilarious for people just learning about LINK....even through all of this bleeding I'm sitting at a nice profit from ICO. Just buy some LINK, this shit is 100% moon when all the money comes back from BTC

NYAHYAHAYHAYAHYAHAYHAYAHAYHAYAHAYHAYAHYAHAYHAYAHYAHAYAH

METAVERSE = NEO + LINK + CIVIC without the product

THEY LITERALLY HAVE NOTHING ASIDE FROM THE WALLET. GTFO faggot

Interesting. Do they have any companies partnering with them in the near future to use their completed project? When are they presenting to potential investors?

its another promisecoin bro. they have nothing outside of the wallet.

do you really think they can build the tech of ETH/NEO + Civic + ChainLink when they're only done with the wallet and its buggy?

I know. I'm just humoring him.

oh crap, all these patent hype fucked up my reading comprehension

so is this yuge or not?

folks on Binance seem to think so

does binance really have a poloniex style trollbox? that would explain so much about why every shitcoin on there gets shilled here now

Seriously?
A chinkcoin? Lol

I don't think it does. Actually getting pretty comfy on this exchange. Only one that I like better is Bitfinex in terms of layout.

Drop everything like RIGHT NOW! LINK IS BACK IN BUSINESS. Pumping

.37 is still a steal for this when 1$ is a garuntee

>sell at 7.6k
>buy back at 8.2k
>sell at 8.22k
>buy back at 8.5k

JUST

Just stop daytrading and HODL my friend

why is it pumping lmao

Just buy the dips. That's it.

Wtf cares! Just buy some more. It is still pretty damn cheap! Come on LINKMARINES! KEEP LINK PUMPING STRONG!

Reddit finally waking up, and it only spreads from there to twitter and FB.

i have never seen a better opportunity, since eth, than link

theres so many green flags it feels too good to be true

because nothing is official yet only fringe autists and astute investors are in but when this all becomes official hundreds of millions are going to flood into chainlink

Crap it’s pumping I just got home.

JUST

So much this.
The post-sibos announcements are gonna pump this to jupiter.

This shit is so easy to daytrade though. I'm up to 35.2k from my initial purchase on ED of 18k. If I'd hodled I'd still be at 18k

Sergey never disappoints

Only if you know what you're doing.
That guy is just arbitrarily selling and not reading any indicators hoping that the price will drop.

the first two are patent applications, not patents.

the last one IS in fact a patent, but its assigned to google

I learned a few things when I was in love with OMG. I think there will only be a couple more opportunities to increase my stack before the conference though. Then its back to iron hands

Google Partnership Confirmed

A patent application is as good as a full patent in the short term (months to a year)

in fact the two applications are also assigned to . google

unless you guys looked up the wrong sergey

in terms of a pump you are probably right

Thee patents don't even seem related to cryptocurrency

Isnt it related to messaging? As in SWIFT Messaging? Thats what SIBOS is about right?

Holy Shit yeah it is

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

Bridging DLT and SWIFT messaging with SmartContract.com

HOLY SHIT MY FELLOW LINKBROS

>> TFW Linkies don't know there will be supercomputers in every city by next year

Yuuuuuge!

do i need a lot of free time to do this or can a wagecuck do it too?

I'm so fucking pumped bro, I mean look at all these evidence

Yes you need to treat it as a full time job. I'm an ex wagecuck now bumming around SE Asia trading for a living. If I was still working full time I would probably just hold.

pfffffffffffffffffff

lucky me i already own 200k links from the presale :,D cya @proxima centauri fellow linkies

any good tutorials on how to do what you do?

LINK STRONK

This is shilling on steroids

Bridging DLT and SWIFT messaging with SmartContract.com

The patents are about fucking "messaging"

how is this unsubstantiated shilling???

>tfw fringe autist

I'm no expert and I'd probably get eaten alive if I was trading forex, but search 'trading signals' on youtube, take notes and I'm sure some of the jargon will begin to make sense. The rest is experience and gut which you need to develop for yourself. Good luck mate

>smoking
>stuttering pothead
NO NO NO

>unless you guys looked up the wrong sergey
exactly what happened.
>patents.justia.com/inventor/sergey-nazarov
Notice how there's a bunch of inventors? Hmmm...That's because this was invented by Google employees and LINK Sergey has never worked for Google. The Assignee of the patent is Google Inc. i.e. the employees do not own it, they are merely the inventors.

You guys are so desperate to stop the LINK bleed-out that you will believe anything at this point.

you dont need to work for google to work with google employees dumbass faggot.

just how many evidence do you fags need to see that Sergey is really working with Swift

You NOLINKERs are blind as fuck then who is this Sergey Nazarov working in tech?

lots of similar deals right now. COSS is guaranteed $1-3

QTUM's more expensive (~$10) but guaranteed $75-100+ within 6-12 months

Probably lots of other shit too. LINK is good as well tho I agree its an easy $1+

youtube.com/watch?v=4g7NysLJV2M

>Sergey is an MMA fighter, actor, researcher, holder of several patents, 3d artist, and of course Satoshi Nakamoto.

the guy who filed the patent for messaging tech was working in the technology sector.

just how many sergey nazarovs are there in the tech industry?

DYOR. I don't have time.

Christ will you Linkies do just a TINY bit of research before spouting off nonsense?

If you read through the copious amounts of text in the patent filings you will see that whatever the fuck these patents are has to do with social networking, not fucking SWIFT payments.

Look at some of the other people on the patent. The FIRST one I Googled, due to the unique name, was Hilma Shemer. Lo and behold, pic related was on her Linkdin profile. Makes perfect sense.

I'm willing to bet as I search the other inventors I'm going to find similar results.

then show us who the fuck this Sergey Nazarov is?

show us the REAL Sergey Nazarov who filed this patent. cant huh?

Where did I deny it's the same guy? Oh that's right, I didn't.

It probably is the same Sergey, but that doesn't mean these patents have anything to do with SWIFT ya fuckin dingus. He could have been a consultant on any number of tech products.

Consultant
>Or Manager

Pranav Khaitan

"personalization technologies" at Google. Fits with the previous. NOTHING to do with SWIFT.

Sukant Prakash.

Same fucking shit.

OOH he has connections to GOOGLE GUYS!!
better fud this cause since its not his patent those google connections mean nothing. right guys?

Anton Volkov

"Lead designer... Google Assistant For Messaging"

Are you seeing a pattern here, Linktards?

and how do you know this doesnt have anything to do with swift? do you even know what SWIFT is trying to do?

whatever, you faggots keep being skeptical about everything. its not like your networth will make a dent in the marketcap.

Are you fucking retarded? Direct quote from OP:

>The patents are for MESSAGING exactly what was rumored about SWIFT

Do you understand the difference between SWIFT messaging and a fucking Google Assistant? They have absolutely NOTHING to do with each other.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Where are you currently in SEA? have you tried cashing out on their exchanges to avoid taxes? Was thinking about doing this in Thailand

Im already shopping for Bugattis

>working THIS hard to slander an internet meme token

seems like someone missed the ico

ONE! BTFO!

Pic related. Cashing out is very easy. I haven't given any thought to tax. I only cash out $1000 - $1500 total per month anyway as living is so cheap here.