How do you guys distract yourself from FOMO while you hodl? This is agonizing as FUCK

How do you guys distract yourself from FOMO while you hodl? This is agonizing as FUCK.

Every time I try to distract myself, I can't fucking help but think I can make a better move and get better potential gains.

FUUUUUCCCK

Other urls found in this thread:

us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=466bdbd90d1a5b0e6f7ef0eab&id=39cd63446c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What are you currently holding?

Just find some escapism. Video games do it for me.
Pretty sure drugs, movies, and books work too.

If you can get a gf, you can do all of that and include sex.

Asian girls.

Stop buying all at once, spread your amount, place bids, and fuck off

It's simple honestly, all you gotta do is not selling.

t.digimarine

Play a video game.
>does someone have the HODLFAST vidya game poster?

The only way is through pain. Sell your bags now at this loss and try to recover through trading. In three weeks check the coin you sold and see if you would have more money had you held.

You'll probably find you'd have two to three times as much had you just held.

Happened to me. I had $4.5k in bat last month. Then the chinks tanked btc, I sold at 4200 sats, bought rise, tanked, bought bitshares, tanked.

Had I held I would have like 6-7k instead of $2k.

goddamn, thanks for the lesson user but it not work with my COSS, after i sold it went from 70000->40000
so hodl maybe bad also.

Stay off this board and don't check Blockfolio for an entire day.

Its hard im facing this problem with flik which looks like an easy pump and dump. I really dont want to sell my COSS and Link though

beat your fomo with bigger fomo of missing out on the coins you are holding currently

Crypto is a fucking addiction. I just threw everything onto non shitcoins, ETH, btc, etc. and sat on them. Rather save myself from insanity.

I didn't trade link for 3 days, could make easily another 8k of them...

I stopped caring now because I will still be rich

i dont fomo, its just BORING AS FUCK when everything is in the red.

Currently down 3000$ on ODN and SALT, getting second thoughts on SALT but I'm not selling at a loss and crypto will be huge in a few years. I keep that in mind

Said the increasingly nervous bagholder

You are correct, I am increasingly nervous but I still wont sell, I live by hope. And I'm sure crypto will be huge in a few years, as should anyone who is investing in it

Yeah crypto will huge sure. But will it be your coin?

I think I get a few coins right, and maybe I fuck up on a few. But I bought most coins I'm holding very cheap, and even if those particular coins wont be huge, if the market is huge they will always have potential.

Except maybe Salt, I kinda fucked up on that front

Ark. Save for 1 eth I threw at Substratum which has tripled in value, I'm all in Ark.

By holding, I get more Ark. I believe in the coin, and every time I sell my inner Jew tells me it's a mistake, so I literally just hold. Bought at .35 cents, do not regret not selling at $4. I don't trust the whalebot to not fuck me over.

SALT is a good buy. You can't expect to make quick money in crypto. Buy coins early and hold them until profits. Salt has low circulation and the coin is undervalued. Will hit 15$ in the next 1-2 months.

ITT we discuss this:

>us5.campaign-archive2.com/?u=466bdbd90d1a5b0e6f7ef0eab&id=39cd63446c