NEO and its future

neo will be the one for all coin in the long term as the platform crypto. they're doing it all correct with government compliance and relations, not just china, but other countries. Australia, most of the EU, Da interviewed on cnbc africa.

inb4 its dumping hard, it's a natural pull back after a hyped ICO. Its proven to be able to handle massive amounts of transactions and zero hiccups were shown by NEO during it. the RPX wallet had 3x the intended NEO it needed to raise, at 1.5m NEO vs 500k NEO. expect many more ICOs to be announced once the legal global framework is released in q4.

Also, the latest conference livestream showed there's 19 dapps registered to be released on NEO which has huge implications. Which corporations are behind these dapps? Will they have ICO startups? What scale are they?

absolutely love this dump since i can increase my neo stack by over 30%, but please, keep dumping, because i'd like cheaper neo

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.org/en-us/blog/details/65
github.com/neo-project
github.com/CityOfZion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fake partnerships (Alibaba, Microsoft)
>0 Investors/backers
>2 Dapps in 2 years of running
>Inactive Github
>No information about team
>Can't get listed on any major Asian exchanges
>Asians don't even buy this shitcoin
>Founders have shitty resumes
>Not partner'd with the Government

pretty much running on hype.

I also believe in NEO, i will buy more, thanks senpai. I wish I had 10000 Neo right now, just for the gas.

crock of bullshit you got there pal

Thanks user, I just got 100k coins.

If its bullshit then prove everything I've stated. Because I can back up my claim.

All of my money is currently in NEO, LINK, KNC and a little bit of ETH for a future random alt. I only have 1k left in the bank account. Leveraged to the fucking max right here but it will pay off in 2-3 years big time.

I only have 114 NEO

Thinking of killing myself

$100 by December.

2 months ago called. It wants its boring FUD back

>btc will never become big
>btc will never reach $50
>it will never reach $100
>there's no possible way it will reach $500
>thats it, btc is done for

Nobody said you can't make money off Neo. I expect a lot of people to become rich off this coin, but a lot of people will lose money also once the realization kicks in.

It's not FUD it's just simple facts.

but this is what typical Neo holders act like.

You throw facts at them they ignore you or say its FUD most likely because they can't disprove what I've stated lol.

I am Asian and I buy this coin tho.

Alibaba partnership was just misinformation. Their parent company Onchina was the one that helped Alibaba build their email cloud storage.

Microsoft partnership is again just misinformation. Microsoft helps anyone that uses their C# language. NEO never made these claims, its just bunch of retards hyping it too much.

Onchain is now a leading blockchain company that came from Antshares. They are backed by Fosun which is the largest private conglomerate company in China.

Their smart contract function only started to be ready this year during the brand in August. Q4 is when the wave of dApps coming.

Just fucking read the NEO website on the team. Although it is true that there is very little information on Erik Zhang who is the CTO.

Also true about major Asian exchanges but they are rumoured to be coming so I will give you that one.

Also true that CNY volume has been poor but we will have to see how that develops once CNY pairing is open again. NEO has pivoted themselves to be an international platform though.

Onchain is parternerd with the government. NEO has never said they are.

>NEO has pivoted themselves to be an international platform though.
Bingo. This is the important part, and how I know NEO will succeed. Fuck China. We're not gonna depend on the great dragon of the east like some pathetic little baby. NEO's aspirations are global. That's right. We are taking over the fucking world here. Get on board.

explain why neo has 0 chinese interest and why qtum is already working with the chinese gov to put public services on the blockchain?

part 2 google the source yourself you lazy faggot boogaloo

why these things?

He's right. It's not even fud anymore at this point just facts. Neo was marketed to the west because of qtum's dominance in china. time to hop trains

You'll never be as big as NEO is on its worst day. Accept it.

You're fucking retarded. 5+ exchanges coming. 2 of which are bitfinex and bithumb the top 2 exchanges. with japanese and major chinese exchanges to follow. We are about to breeze by you in

If this is shill, it's the best one I've seen. I'm convinced, once Bitbean pumps I'm going all in.

>bitbean
>pumping

NEO Roadmap

Roadmap continued

>ignoring the regular bi-weekly pump

From neo.org/en-us/blog/details/65

>Moreover, the NEO Council have moved in to our new office at INNOSPACE+. We are 16 persons sitting here working full time on NEO and the NEO ecosystem. The team is also growing, the person writing this report is in fact a new official NEO member since September 4th. It is a previously active community member so some of you may know him from before. A short introduction can be found at the end of this post.

github.com/neo-project (5 memebers)
github.com/CityOfZion (14 members)

No one is tackling as much as NEO

Cross-chain interoperability agreement: NeoX
NeoX is a protocol that implements cross-chain interoperability. NeoX is divided into two parts: "cross-chain assets exchange protocol" and "cross-chain distributed transaction protocol."

Cross-chain assets exchange agreement:

NeoX has been extended on existing double-stranded atomic assets exchange protocols to allow multiple participants to exchange assets across different chains and to ensure that all steps in the entire transaction process succeed or fail together. In order to achieve this function, we need to use NeoContract function to create a contract account for each participant. If other blockchains are not compatible with NeoContract, they can be compatible with NeoX as long as they can provide simple smart contract functionality.

Cross-chain distributed transaction protocol:

Cross-chain distributed transactions mean that multiple steps of a transaction are scattered across different blockchains and that the consistency of the entire transaction is ensured. This is an extension of cross-chain assets exchange, extending the behavior of assets exchange into arbitrary behavior. In layman's terms, NeoX makes it possible for cross-chain smart contracts where a smart contract can perform different parts on multiple chains, either succeeding or reverting as a whole. This gives excellent possibilities for cross-chain collaborations and we are exploring cross-chain smart contract application scenarios.

Distributed Storage Protocol: NeoFS
NeoFS is a distributed storage protocol that utilizes Distributed Hash Table technology. NeoFS indexes the data through file content (Hash) rather than file path (URI). Large files will be divided into fixed-size data blocks that are distributed and stored in many different nodes.

The main problem with this type of system is the need to find a balance between redundancy and reliability. NeoFS plans to solve this contradiction by means of token incentives and the establishment of backbone nodes. Users can choose the reliability requirements of the file. Files with low reliability requirements can be stored and accessed for free or almost free. Stable and reliable services for files with high reliability requirement will be provided by backbone nodes.

NeoFS will serve as one of the InteropService interoperability services under the NeoContract system, enabling smart contracts to store large files on the blockchain and set access for those files. In addition, NeoFS can be combined with digital identity so that digital certificates used by digital identities can be assigned, sent, and revoked without a central server to manage them. In the future, the old block data can be stored in NeoFS, so that most of the full nodes can release the old data for better scalability and at the same time, ensure the integrity of historical data

>dead github
>no information about actual team members
>cityofzion is a community group lmao

Anti-quantum cryptography mechanism: NeoQS
The emergence of quantum computers poses a major challenge to RSA and ECC-based cryptographic mechanisms. Quantum computers can solve the large number of decomposition problems (which RSA relies on) and the elliptic curve discrete logarithm (which ECC relies on) in a very short time. NeoQS (Quantum Safe) is a lattice-based cryptographic mechanism. At present, quantum computers do not have the ability to quickly solve the Shortest Vector Problem (SVP) and the Closest Vector Problem (CVP), which is considered to be the most reliable algorithm for resisting quantum computers.

CoZ is what makes NEO great, An independent, international group of open source developers working on NEO blockchain

● CoZ Funding (2017Q4) – Continuous funding plan for CoZ covering next 5 years.

That's what makes it bad.

The actual developers don't even do anything.
Honestly seems like the community does more than the actual team itself and thats off putting.

Dude, the bulk of the code is done in the NEO github, if you think you can measure progress by commits and repositories you are mistaken, they have been working on this since 2014

It's Microsoft vs Sony fanboy bullshit in here. Buy both, or don't. You Quantum shills are giving it a bad name. You sound really fucking bitter, maybe because QTUM hasn't gone parabolic like ANS did. And all your little infographics were debunked in your other fud thread. Go have a smoke or something, fucking relax. Disclaimer: I own both, so inb4 hurrrr durrr NEO bagholder

The community even built their fucking website.
Da Hongfei is literally a snake-oil peddling hawker.

neo bag holder confirmed

*points and laughs*

>le subreddit trending

Normies love this coin, Da Hongfei ftw

What about GAS?
Its used to buy computational power through the NEO block chain.