Redpill me on Tito

Redpill me on Tito

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XRyaYXI7SHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He killed Stalin

He was good at fighting invaders but not much else. Yugoslavia mas kept alive pretty much by getting loans from the west as a mean of countering Soviet Influence, that's why when Tito died and Gorbachev started to temper Soviet foreign policy the West stopped caring about them and al the Balkanoids started to wage wars against each other.

A tyrant. Rummel has estimated that 585,000 to 2,130,000 people have been killed by his regime.

Second best thing to happen to the Balkans, after Austrian Empire.

Did he?

That’s pretty good for Balkan standards

Was there even that many people

He improvedd yugoslavia kept the nationalist shitters at bay by killing them and made its people happy and relatively wealthy by leeching of the east and west economically while having one of the strongest militaries in europe

He swept a lot of WWII crimes and conflict under the rug whilst fucking shit up for Serbia and preaching muh yugozlaf bruderhood. Clean slates were given out to each of the districts, a fuckton of money went to albanians and minorities in yugoslavia as the retard wanted to prepare Albania and possibly even Bulgaria to enter the union. He also destroyed a lot of heritage and architecture with his champagne-commie autism. Pretty much responsible for the massive chimpouts in the nineties but you'll find some retards praising him because he kept the area under control, which he effectively did, but the means came back to bite everyone's ass.

tito was what they called a guy who was a genuine article god emperor, a product of soviet revolutionary agent training, fuck knows which masonic scullfuckery and 4 long years of guerrila war against all combined axis forces in the region, dude was alpha as all fucks and no fucks given, they didnt call him stari just for the personality cult, just check out his funeral, its like a whos who list of 1980is powers that be

and yes, he and his killed a fuckload of people, my family members included

they also built us up into a industrialised nation, but then that had to all get torn down by tuđman and his group of ex-commies and rodjaks, it was all just as planned we can but guess

Croatian commie-nazi bastard that established meme made up nations as monteneg*eans, bo*niaks (then just "muslims") and is directly responsible for Kos*vo

Curb your faggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=XRyaYXI7SHY

All you need to know.

>everything I know about the Balkans I know from Kocayine

Yugoslavia was a pretty cool guy eh kills orthodox Marxism and doesn't afraid of Stalin.

>Rummel

lol

?

>2,130,000
>estimated

Based Croat

Only communist ruler worth a damn, and that's because his version of "communism" had many sensible capitalist aspects.

I know the "no true communism" meme gets bandied about quite a bit, but he really didn't give a fuck about "true communism" and was very pragmatic.

This.
As a Yugo, this has my seal of approval.

Thought he was Slovenian

No. Stalin died from a heart attack.
But of course thats what >(((((((they))))))))
want you to believe.

me too but at least I see both sides

What are you talking about?

>He killed my family and hundreds of thousands of others
>but he was a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

Have some respect for yourself and your dead relatives when talking about their murderer

>thread about Tito
>someone says he was a Croat
>someone else says "huh I thought he was a Slovene"

Wow I wonder what he could possibly have meant by that, truly a mystery for the ages.

>Rummel

I read "though" not thought, my bad, he was a Croat though, isn't that a common fact?

mindcucked.

Who the fuck is Rummel?