Lets talk McDonalds

>2025
>walk into mcdonalds, stand in front of digital cashier kiosk
>order your two jr chickens and Omisefries© (yes you are still poor, noOmisies )
>glance up at camera, face automatically scanned and payment withdrawn.
>walk out of mcdonalds with .00042 less OMG

Mcdonalds is just a taste of what they are bringing. Once everyone gets a glimpse of the future, OMG to 1k.

Ok, I will bite. You don't pay with OMG, user.

Wish ARK had sponsorships like OMG :"(

That guy on the right looks like he's from Silent Hill

once they are finished dollars will be measured in omg and not the other way around

kek his left is like 2 inches higher than his right

>Let's talk McDonalds.
Ok.
My favorite item there is the Big Mac.
How about you, user?

This story is inaccurate. I would be sending one of you Veeky Forums browsers as my concierge to pick up my Mcdonalds for me. You will use a microsoft print out of my face and i will tip you .001 OMG for being a good little boy.

you guys are fucking delusional. McDonalds and fast food in general have been trying to remove their workforce for years with automation to save costs and they are still trying to do so. It's going to be DECADES before they even consider doing any crypto payment for niche as fuck market as crypto.

Thats not how OMG works you moron. Please sell your bags so I can buy them and they can come to an informed investor.

Do some more research.

Before reading this thread, I was just gonna sell the 2 OMG a friend sent me a couple years ago, but now that I've read OP's words, I've decided to keep them and just go to McDonalds to trade them all out for food when my nearest local MacDonald's sells Filet-o-Fishes for OMG.

>protip: mcd's price of fish sandwiches is one hell of a market indicator

>OMG
>crypto payment

If you want to FUD, at least do some research.

OMG couldn't have picked a more meme can't-take-seriously name, which in the end will probably fuck them

They have a problem with their name but they are all from SEA so they probaby didn't know what it means.

It turned me off for a long time but once I looked at what they were doing I bought, and bought big.

One of the most promising coins for the foreseeable future.

He always looks like he has a stick up his ass

Jun is Jap and should know better.

Agreed. but MFW I want the FUD continue on OMG to bring in FOMO later.

LOL. KEK.

SZECHUAN SAUCE
Z
E
C
H
U
A
N

The skateboard. Give it to me straight. Whats the story

i don't want to pay for things with my face

slapped 2 stickers on a 2013 edition element deck.

it's been debunked completely now. Anyone shilling you this nigger coin just wants to dump their bags. they see the light at the end of the tunnel, they want you to pick up their bags at the door and walk into the darkness in which you will never, never return.

tldr bullshit.

The story was bainlets around the internet started a rumor around Apple and Omise partnership based on a fucking skateboard sticker.

It made no sense then and it makes no sense now.

Omise don't need an Apple partnership to succeed so anyone talking about this is just spreading misinformation. Do your own research and you'll see this coin is as good as gold.