Who were known to be the crulest,most brutal peoples in history?

Who were known to be the crulest,most brutal peoples in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Miners-blame-rabbit-for-shooting-20120825
nature.com/news/ancient-genome-study-finds-bronze-age-beaker-culture-invaded-britain-1.21996
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia#Methods
youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA
businessinsider.com/us-military-is-not-representative-of-country-2014-7
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jews

This.

Aztecs, Neo Assyrian empire, Turks, East Asians, some North Amerindians

>Aztecs
Probably this. Mongols come close as well.

fpbp

The Germans.

Six million Jews died. Each was worth 1000 non-Jews.

>whats the difference between santa and jews?
CHimney direction

Why Aztecs? Werent Hunns or other notorious steppeniggers much more crueler?

Turks

>An empire predicated around conquering neighboring tribes solely for mass human sacrifice
Perhaps other Semitic groups were crueler though because of their obsession with sacrificing children.

Turks more brutal then say Mongols? Hardly

It is the Russians. It is always the Russians.

>Each was worth 1000 non-Jews.
Wow this is very racist and disgusting.

>Perhaps other Semitic groups were crueler though because of their obsession with sacrificing children.
They did it because it works

not even close if you mean ottomans

perhaps if you mean timurids

Did it? Carthage got raised to the ground, Jew's own God abandoned them and there hasn't been a Semitic power sans Arabs in centuries.

israel and its puppet the USA are the foremost power in the world

And it's been thousands of years since child sacrificing was sanctioned by their religions. Of course, certain Jews continued to practice it well into the early 20th century at least.

Going with anglos

Niggers.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Miners-blame-rabbit-for-shooting-20120825

Johannesburg - Mineworkers at Lonmin's Marikana mine believe the killing of a rabbit was the reason the shooting happened, according to a report on Saturday.

The surviving mineworkers claimed that the medicine man who was alleged to have told them his muti would make them invincible had warned them not to kill the rabbit, the Saturday Star reported.

"The traditional healer warned all of us several times on the day not to kill the rabbit but some among us decided to chase it around the hill and killed it," mineworker Khabo Khabo told the newspaper.

"I still honestly believe that if it wasn't for the healer far more lives would have been lost on the day. If we had let the rabbit free all of the dead would still be alive," Khabo said.

A worker at the memorial service, held at the mine earlier this week, agreed.

That doesn’t show cruelty so much as stupidity

Belgians

The two are often related; and the motivation for killing a little rabbit that you (idiotically, but seemingly honestly) believe is protecting you from bullets is cruelty of the highest order. Everyone else listed above committed horrific acts out of the belief that it would benefit them in some material way. These nogs killed for no reason other than to satisfy an innate bloodlust.

Mongols were bros unless you pissed them off. The goat fuckers deserved it.

Teimurids(Turkish), but yeah the Seljuks and many other Turkics

>Timurids
>Turkish
What are you two smoking?

Turks and Mongols

Teimur was an oghuz Turkmen

Are there any non meme sources for this assertion

t*rks

Only in racist white countries. Some countries respect unfairly persecuted minorities.

Cruelest are general warrior/military cultures.

Some african and native american tribes with bizarre traditions that participate in internecine warfare.

Nazi Germans

Germanic tribes with their endemic warfare.

Mongols

Romans

Arabs, Somalis, Turks (See Islamic slave trade and the role traders from those ethnicities played)

Americans from the south USA.

I'm missing many others probably

The eternal Anglo

That's pretty insignificant compared to most of the shit in this thread.

Mongols for enjoying what they did, Concentration Camp mass executioners for the sheer amount of death and suffering.

Nothing wrong with Mongols. If anything, they were significantly more tolerant than most of their time. They only butchered so much shit because they conquered so much shit.

hands down ,this.

spanish propaganda

white people

fpbp

What event does this pic potray?

All of them at one point or another. never mind how contentious the historical issue of "peoples" is given that nationality is relatively new phenomenon historically speaking, only really becoming well known in the 1800's.

It's also relative to the period. We are appalled at ISIS beheading people in the modern times but go back 600 years and beheading people was often seen as a noble prize in warfare. The Cossacks grew their hair specifically to make displaying their heads as trophies enticing to enemies to mock them.

Mongols, by far.

Mongols if you did something to make them mad.

I mean "Turk" as in the historic, correct sense of the word.

Most steppe people were content with simply demanding tribute from their sedentary neighbors/subjects in exchange for leaving them be. If I'm not mistaken they tended also to be relatively inclusive toward other people, i.e allowed them to assimilate into their 'horde' rather than just annihilate them.
In contrast the Assyrian Empire ruled through terror and fear and didn't hesitate to forcibly relocate entire peoples if they were a nuisance.

Source pl0x

thats a moor from the "book of games" of king Alfonso X of Castile

No he wasn't, he was from a mongol tribe of Barlas and is said he's directly descendant from Dzenghis

But Timurids weren't turkic.

Siege of Moscow iirc

Aztecs, Mayans, Mongols, and Assyrians come to mind.

They were though. What do you falsely think they were? Mongols?

The Assyrians , Mongols or Romans
Maybe Aztecs but I don't know much about mesoamerican history

Persianate Turkic-Mongol with a Mongol ruling dynasty. I thought this was a common knowledge

The British. It's a lesson most of their subjects learned the hard way. And some of the shit they pulled on themselves is just, like, whoah.

Also, they were the first guys to use concentration camps as well.

Indeed, most of the shit the Nazis pulled was basically plagiarised from what the British Imperials tended to do when the locals started getting uppity at all those wig-wearing, alcohol-swilling, heavily armed (for the time) sadists that spent their time raping the local women, enslaving the men and generally just making everyone's life miserable.

And the Georgian Era was a fucking disgrace. Anyone who didn't hold a noble title was basically kicked off their land and either starved or ended up in one of the big cities where it was either crime time or dying time.

The British were really good at screwing others over mainly because they tended to test their shit on their own people first.

Chinese or Arabs. Any history of the Muslim invasions of India alone contains horrors that eclipse the Holocaust or European colonialism by orders of magnitude. The internal wars in China are the only atrocities that rival the Muslim Conquests, and even then I'd say the Arabs have them beat. Westerners are completely ignorant of this history because they are so narcissistic that they refuse to believe any people can be more evil than they are. Pigs.

>Indeed, most of the shit the Nazis pulled was basically plagiarised from what the British Imperials tended to do when the locals started getting uppity at all those wig-wearing, alcohol-swilling, heavily armed (for the time) sadists that spent their time raping the local women, enslaving the men and generally just making everyone's life miserable.
lol

t. poojeet patel, loyal supported of manlet modi

>Also, they were the first guys to use concentration camps as well.
Literally the greatest meme in history. Concentration camp is a term that was coined by the Spanish, who used a similar system in Cuba a good few years before the 2nd Boer War, and they weren't even the first to use concentration camp like tactics.

Unironically this.

Am*ricans.

Germans

the fuck are you on about european conquests were just as if not more brutal than what the middle easterners did.

and india really doesnt get to talk shit about civilised warfare

To be fair, Central Asian history is seriously neglected given how pivotal the region was for millennia.

Britons and Germanics. Evil people, evil genes.

nature.com/news/ancient-genome-study-finds-bronze-age-beaker-culture-invaded-britain-1.21996

>In Iberia and central Europe, skeletons found near Bell Beaker artefacts share few genetic ties — suggesting that they were not one migrating population. But in Britain, individuals connected to Beaker pots seem to be a distinct, genetically related group that almost wholly replaced the island’s earlier inhabitants
>f true, this suggests that Britain’s Neolithic farmers (who left behind massive rock relics, including Stonehenge) were elbowed out by Beaker invaders. “To me, that’s definitely surprising,” says Pontus Skoglund, a population geneticist at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts, who was not involved in the research. “The people who built Stonehenge probably didn’t contribute any ancestry to later people, or if they did, it was very little.”

>Britons are proud of their megalithes
>their ancestors literally genocided people who built them

>Nazi Germans

They were terrible, but they weren't even the worst member of the Axis.

Tbh I've never heard anyone but Assyrians flaying skins and coating city walls with it

>Serbs
>People

t. Jamal nighammed

Pretty much everyone in the Balkans thought the Ustase were fucking crazy, it's not exclusively a Serb thing.

Allthough Herodotus never mentions if the victims were alive or not according to him the scythians were totally into flaying their foes and displaying their skins.

>American southerners
>warrior culture
They can't even fight against diabetes and obesity my man. Owning a bunch of guns doesn't make you a warrior.

They also produce something like %70 of all military recruits

Anglos and Germans

Crackers.

Maori were pretty metal
>Prisoners were sometimes taken alive, tied together with flax ropes and kept on the hoof for future slaughter and use.
>The most common form of surprise attack was the ambuscade. In addition, more elaborate devices were popular. It was regarded as quite in accord with the rules of war to massacre a party of unsuspecting guests or hosts at a village gathering, or to appear close to a village in a guise of wood carriers, cultivators and fishermen, thus beguiling the enemy into false security
> Most captives were killed and eaten; some—especially women and children—were enslaved. But often these also were eaten.

It's also the most senselessly brutal.

>If you kill this rabbit, you will be worse off
>OOGA BOOGA MUST KILL BIX NOOD KILL DA BUNNEH!

Easily the degenerate r*mans

Scythians

t.mad cousin raping paki

moors btfo

How were the aztec more brutal? if was agreed?

Mesoamerican warfare overall is characterized by a strong preference for capturing live prisoners as opposed to slaughtering the enemy on the battlefield, which was considered sloppy and gratuitous. The Flower Wars are a potent manifestation of this approach to warfare. These highly ritualized wars ensured a steady, healthy supply of experienced Aztec warriors as well as a steady, healthy supply of captured enemy warriors for sacrifice to the gods. Flower wars were pre-arranged by officials on both sides and conducted specifically for the purpose of each polity collecting prisoners for sacrifice.

USA empire dropping 2 nuclear bombs on civilian targets

Japan for inventing anime.

>No Karl Marx

How do you spin it that way?
They're more enlightened for not listening to a fucking medicine man.

The War comes soon!
I'm Japanese, so I'm chimpanzee.
KAMIKAaE will come soon!

>wait a second are you trying to reconquista me again

Except the post-shooting interviews clearly demonstrate that they in fact believed the medicine man, and blamed their subsequent misfortune on the fact that they killed the rabbit anyway.

There's very little else to make yourself in the south. Even going a few years in the military, with the right job will leave you better off than most college students in the South.

Canada

UPA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacres_of_Poles_in_Volhynia_and_Eastern_Galicia#Methods

youtube.com/watch?v=v6wlrvMY0UA

That's not true.
>t. Army vet in Mississippi

uh yeah I just got sacrified

the South is over-represented but are still below half the recruits in the US military:
businessinsider.com/us-military-is-not-representative-of-country-2014-7