Bittrex Just Released a Statement Saying They Hold 0 Alts

What do they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

myetherwallet.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After this and the fucking ADA dump, Bittrex is a bunch of fucking kikes looking to steal more money.

It means that when you trade SHIT/BTC, they take their transaction fee in BTC and not SHIT, even though their website may list the fee as 20 SHIT for example.

Also "holding position" and "holding coins" are two entirely different things.

How new are you? Were you stupid enough to buy ada right when it dropped on bittrex?

Actually they're Asians and ex Amazon employees

I didn't buy ADA. Who the fuck didn't see that scam coming a mile off?

bout to be mt goxed remember that thread from a few weeks ago about the insiders stealing money? Yeah its real. Just moved all my coins off buttrex

A lot of people apparently

Oh shit i forgot about that

>SEC kicks in to make stuff neat and tidy
>everything gets flimsy and turns into scam and shit

t-thank you, US government

anyone got archive link?

That's to be expected though.
Burger government fucks up everything it touches.

>be trex
>get caught
>getting spammed in slack by people who are pissed off
>release an extremely deflective answer instead of just saying no
>expects people to believe it
>don't sleep all night because know SEC will call you in the morning
>cry

most exchanges have been hacked. i know first hand several small exchanges have lost large sums of crypto and have kept operating with a negative balance without informing anyone.

if you have to use an exchange, use leverage and use a bot to automatically deposit/withdraw funds as you need instead of keeping long lasting orders.

spooked me enough to move some coins onto mew

I still have 30k bat in there though. I still haven't figured how to store bat outside online exchanges because bat doesn't have a wallet.

they take fees from the buyer AND the seller
as far as im aware btc doesnt trade against itself. so how would they get two servings of btc?

are you retarded? lol. Bat is an ERC20 token and goes into any ether wallet.

you can actually put it onto the Brave browser Mercury Beta build.

or myetherwallet/Metamask because it is an ERC20

Depends if he bought it with ETH or BTC

It's the fucking coin no matter what pair you traded it with. Holy shit

no

be polite, you ass face

How can i be polite to this

I downloaded the brave browser but still haven't use it. MEW is confusing for me since I want to deposit my coins there but I can't find a way to look at my addresses of other coins. The only address I know is my MEW address which can only deposit eth

MEW is a ERC20 wallet, it can hold any eth tokens. But you can always make a wallet at myetherwallet.com/ as well.

another wallet* Not that you should need too.

>What do they mean by this?
they are stating they are clever

idk, just be nice. too many mean people here on biz and its collectively hurting our gains

So I just use my mew address to store bat then? Also, I'm more interested in storing my BAT into the Brave browser. I can't find my BAT address in the browser..

Do you know where you are faggot?

Doesn't need to be new, Any myetherwallet will hold tokens.

What Type of job did you had?