UK Taxes for immigrants?

sup Veeky Forums slav living in the UK here interested to know if hmrc actually gives a fuck about us (even if we make a significant sum of money) ?

Or do they know nothing about us since we aren't registered with anyone, is bank account enough for them to persecute for dodging tax? Would they persecute slavs?

This is why we don't like you

i don't give a shit whether you like me or not, we don't like you neither, two faced pussies, our culture and upbringing is so different from yours that we would never form a real bond in the first place so might as well get eznotax

I see your business attire is as impeccable as every.

You have to go back poloshit

/pol/ bait detected'
Get a job you racist NEET then you could be on your way to work now and to busy to larp on Veeky Forums

If you are in uk and you have worked here legally at any point, uk tax laws apply to you. Unless maybe youre a parasite and just sit around with no iob, then maybe the hmrc doesnt even know you exist as you have no tax footprint

I am self employed, I wanna pay tax but holy shit 20% VAT leaves me pretty much no profit.

Ive heard stories that people do get caught by being self employed and never filing their taxes annually. No idea how it actually is in practice. you are probably earning under the tax allowance anyway if 20% kills your profits that much. 10k a year is tax free

w/e i'll just get an accountant what sucks is that ill have to somehow collect VAT from the sales that I already made

>multiculturalism is our strength

The government cares more about you dodging tax than you diddling kids or zeig hailing down the streets.

I wouldnt want to get caught for tax evasion in all honesty.

the tax guy is gonna beat you up in your own home

I think you lot are alright desu, quite like the slavs

Just file your damn taxes.

Also do some "cash in hand" jobs.

Lmao only Brit cucks pay tax and the BBC license.

I'm from Bangladesh and lived in Manchester most my life and never pay anything, same with my uncles and cousins

Just declare your earning less than £6k, can sign on too but it's a bit of a pain in the ass after a few years

So you are like white muslims

I thought the UK kicked out all the foreigners?

Slavs are cool, but the pleb peasants that need to work abroad for decent money can be gassed.

The tax administration is always the most performant part of the state, being in France, Germany, UK or the USA.
All of the girls in the nearest school can be gang-raped by pakis during years and they won't give a single fuck but try to dodge the taxes and they will be out for blood.
There is a reason why so many extremely powerful and high-ranked politicians finish in court for tax-evasion but never for anything else despite it being the least of their crimes.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They are just kicking the whites.