Is Muhammad the coolest guy in history?

Is Muhammad the coolest guy in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

lazerhorse.org/2015/04/02/sunni-shia-sufi-salafist-wahhabi-explained/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is Muhammad the coolest guy in history?
(also known as Jesus the Reincarnated)

JR

That's Ali

>yfw the truly amazing feats of conquest happen AFTER the charismatic leader dies

How'd Islam even happen?

That's Ali, and there have been lots of murderous child raping psychopaths in history, Mohemmed is nothing special.

that's Conchita Wurst

>How'd Islam even happen?
>Think. Wait. Fast.

Siddhartha

Actually it's G-D

G-D

>child raping
If you are talking about Aisha, it wasn't rape.

I dislike the double standard applied to him.

Everyone from Caesar, Napoleon, Alexander etc are praised for their conquering, uniting exploits, but Muhammad is shat on, even considering he was comparatively less barbaric than all of those figures.

I know i know, it's because he founded a religion still large today which hasn't changed it's ideals enough from that period, but still, when looking at him from a historical perspective, get the fuck over it and stop clouding your judgement.

Well said.

lazerhorse.org/2015/04/02/sunni-shia-sufi-salafist-wahhabi-explained/#

Muhammad Christ a/k/a Jesus Christ is the coolest guy in history.

Plato, in the 5th century BC, believed in an immortal soul that participates in frequent incarnations.
The major religions that hold a belief in reincarnation are Judaism, Christianity, Islam (Muslim),
Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, and Sikhism, to name a few. Those which do not will soon.

Think. Wait. Fast. Watch.

Siddhartha Brahma

The way he set it up is genius and its staying power isn't a coincidence. Very easy to convert into, but very difficult to leave if many of your social ties are rooted within a muslim community.

I'm sure if he just founded the dynasty, imposed his morals on the anarchy that was the Arabian desert, and didn't found a religion, he'd been seen as a great conqueror and the founder of a big empire.
Problem is that 1.8 billion people see him as the perfect human being. That would be extremely problematic if they did that to Caesar or Alexander too, at the end of the day, all of those guys were brutal conquerors.
Napoleon I consider a bit different but he came way later than those other guys, by the time Napoleon came Europe already progressed beyond Christian morals.

Because he is the last messenger God, that's his grandson by the way. Not actual likeness since pictures are forbidden by God. That's why there are no actual paintings of David Jesus etc.......

Why do people find guys with long hair to have a prophetic/divine look? For Jesus, now Ali. It can't be a coincidence since long hair among guys is pretty rare.

I think that's more the Arab family system Islam merged into rather than Muhammads doing, the Quran isn't emphatic on family ties.

You spelled Alexander The Great wrong sweetie

His message was one of religion from start to end. Actual fighting was mandated years after the first revelation, in the same way it was mandated for Solomon

It's quite emphatic that apostates are worthy of death. It only takes one or two very enthusiastic people in someone's larger social circle, even if the rest would stop at verbal insults otherwise.

>It's quite emphatic that apostates are worthy of death
It isn't though, you won't find that in the Quran, it actually says people have freedom of belief. Apostate death is only Islamic fluff, not canon.

How many people intensely worship Alexander, Caesar, and Napoleon to the extent that they model their values and behaviour of them? I'm guessing slightly less than 1.8 billion

I personally intensely worship Caesar to the point of modelling my values and behaviour based on him.

“… and fear Allaah through Whom you demand your mutual (rights), and (do not cut the relations of ) the wombs (kinship)…”

[al-Nisa’ 4:1]

“And give to the kindred his due and to the miskeen (poor)…”

[al-Isra’ 17:26]

>I know i know, it's because he founded a religion still large today which hasn't changed it's ideals.
No,It's because that religion claims that it's the religion of ''peace''.

Submission not peace common misunderstanding, even among Muslim!

>How many people intensely worship Alexander, Caesar, and Napoleon to the extent that they model their values and behaviour of them?
That's irrelevant to the double standard, either vilify all of them or praise all of them

انت مش هتضحك علي واحد مصري يا حبيبي.

Muslims (submitters) don't pray to Muhammad. They pray/submit to God

Wasn't that mentioned in my post though..
Well the name is a cognate of peace

It doesn't claim that though. In descending order of frequency, that's claimed by:
(1) Non-Muslims who claim Islam is a self-proclaimed religion of peace
>power gap
(2) Westernised Muslims who don't know the first thing about Islam

Islam is quite unambiguous in its views on what it claims to be righteous wars. It never in any capacity claims it's a religion of peace.

It is a religion of peace. There will be world peace once everyone is a True Muslim

Because Mohammed is a religious figure. This isn't hard to understand. Peoples judgments differ on historical figures based on their contemporary tangible significance. 1.8 billion people idolise Mohammed intensely, and therefore more criticism is conducted on this figure's life and ideals.

>Well the name is a cognate of peace
Do you even know the difference between the word slaam (peace) and surrendering?
Islam pretends that every war they fought (that muhammad started) was some form of self defense and that's obviously wrong.
Mohammad claimed he came to compliment/w.e the word the '''''''morals''''''''
Want to know what those morals are?
No,They will start fighting each other if that happened.
''ستفترق أمتي على ثلاث وسبعين فرقة، كلها في النار إلا واحدة''

"Verily, Allah has prescribed Al-Ihsaan (i.e. performing an action in a perfect and kind manner) towards everything. Thus, if you kill (anyone for some justified reason), kill (him/her) humanely; and when you slaughter (an animal), slaughter (it) in a good way. So, each one of you should sharpen his blade and let the slaughtered animal die comfortably." [Muslim]
Ibn 'Abas, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that a man threw a goat on its side and then started sharpening his knife. When the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) saw him he said: “Do you want to kill it twice? Why did you not sharpen the knife before throwing it on the ground?”

Offensive war was sanctioned in the Quran. True peace will come after the coming of Jesus, as he will lead the Muslim.

>his own inconsistencies led to the development of the cancer that is abrogation
No. Cool guys at least need a decent working memory.

What I find astounding that no one talks about is the Islamic treatment of apostates, even in moderate circles in Western countries. Surely if more people knew the consequences of a Muslim publicly leaving Islam they would be more concerned about its proliferation.

>How'd Islam even happen?
Khalid Ibn al-Walid

Yes you are repeating what i already said thank you.
Do you know the meaning of the word cognate?

''بعثت بين يدي الساعة مع السيف ، وجعل رزقي تحت ظل رمحي''

>My subsistence has been made under the shadow of my spear.

Are you unironically trying to lie to an arabic speaker?

>كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْقِتَالُ وَهُوَ كُرْهٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تَكْرَهُوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ ۖ وَعَسَىٰ أَن تُحِبُّوا شَيْئًا وَهُوَ شَرٌّ لَّكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ وَأَنتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

If you can't understand arabic then stop responding here.

Islam doesn't come from slm(peace) it comes from estslam(surrendering).
Doesn't cognate mean comes of/derived of?

And as I said your argument is irrelevant. In a discussion it makes no sense no sense to praise different conquerors and then shit on Mohammed because of his beliefs. We aren't discussing morals, we are discussing conquests. It's like when someone is talking about about nazis having good fashion sense and then someone telling them that it was shit because they killed Jews.

Back to /pol/ retard

He didn't do much. look at the maps his ''wars'' were just small raid-like battles. His successors were the successful ones not him.

It means having a shared linguistic derivation, it doesn't mean the same meaning.

Arabic words have triliteral roots, Islam, Muslim and Salam, all originate from S-L-M, which has the root meaning of peace, surrender, submission, security, etc.

Islam doesn't come from peace, nor surrender, it is simply from this family of related concepts.

Good one Ahmed

ل ح م ة
ح
م
ة

I am an apostate in Tunisia and people are either ok with it or confused about it but never violent.

>It means having...
What part exactly?
>Arabic letters...
are you trying to teach arabic to an arab?
>all comes from سلم
Yes,just because they come from same root doesn't mean they share the same meaning. How did islam spread? peace? or surrendering after wars?

0/10
el maghrib el araby is the least religious region in the middle east.

But it's more than the western countries mentionned in the post I replied to.

Christ is the odd prophet out desu. YHWH is supposed to be god of the heavenly host. Other prophets have gone around killing people and fighting wars.

Tbh that image says more about you than it does about him.

Islam isn't a religion of peace and there is nothing wrong with that. It's a religion of justice. If some Indian Hindus, or Zionist Kikes start committing violence against us, then we have the right to return that violence one thousand fold. I don't care about the opinions of some faggot Arab Liberal apostate. Secularism is cancerous and it's what turned the West to its current state. Cows will fly before a single faggot, Kike, or Atheists enter Mecca. If you want ''tolerance'' go convert to some castrated religion like Cucktianity.

Siddhartha Brahma,
Muhammad Christ
and Jesus Christ.

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

Fun fact, Khalid was the reason the Muslims lost the battle of Uhud. He outflanked the Muslims with a host of cavalry. He was fighting on the pagan side at the time.
Ali is Mohammed's cousin, Hassan and Hussein were his grandchildren.

No, Ali is not portrayed without Zulfiqar and Mohammad is always portrayed holding the Koran (in shiite iconography)

Who in The Fuck said that?!
I did Not Forbid paintings!!

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

No that is Mohammad and it is perfectly permissible according to shiite clerics to depict him, you can know it is him because he is portrayed holding the Koran. These pictures are from Iranian postcards.

Yes, Jesus Christ

Yes, Muhammad Christ

Surely, YHWH Allah

>is moohuhmod the coolest guy ever
Why yes, op, if raping children and being a savage shit skinned barbarian fucking goats in the meantime is the coolest shit you can do
On the planet, i suppose so

Mishkan's under Stonehenge,
1.2m (4ft) below Helel Stone.
Thou shalt Dig or Earth dies.

YHWH Allah
(LORD God)

>raping children
Why is this myth still spouted?
Getting an accurate age for Aisha is hard as fuck and it was actually most likely 16 at marriage, 19 at consummation.

it literally says muhammad in the top left

still waiting for muhammed anime

>thread about Muhammad with a picture of Muhammad
>"that's Ali"
Like. Fucking. Clockwork.

>Everyone from Caesar, Napoleon, Alexander etc are praised for their conquering, uniting exploits, but Muhammad is shat on, even considering he was comparatively less barbaric than all of those figures

Are you serious? Nobody praises Caesar's genocide of Gaul but it is extremely impressive.
The difference is nobody thinks of Caesar as a moral teacher in 2017. This isn't a double standard it's just reality.

Something else terrible with your comparison is that Muhammad's own personal conquest pales to the likes of Caesar, Napoleon, and Alexander.

>I know i know, it's because he founded a religion still large today which hasn't changed it's ideals enough from that period,

Wahabist extremist Islam emerged in 17th century fanatics who made an alliance with what became the Saudi royal family. Photos of Iran in the 30s and the 70s reveal a "Westernized" nation. The middle east has largely been destabilized and Islam has been made to look more backwards (it is backwards, but so are all Abrahamic faiths) than it is by the geopolitical climate. Muslim-majority nations are rich with resources and were once the bulwark against the spread of Communism to Europe. Since the fall of the Soviet union western imperialists, through the Saudi Wahabists, have been destabilizing the middle east by funding far right extremists, and then using the crimes of those extremists as a pretext for invading, looting, and destabilizing muslim nations further. This results in more extremists, many of which flee to Western countries and commit violent acts of vengeance, perpetuating the cycle of outrage and imperialism

the US currently has 8 military inteventions, and and over 800 military bases worldwide. Their military budget is the highest annual military budget worldwide, and exceeds the next nine nations on the list combined

and ali in the top right
retard

except actual muslims do not and will not claim that it is, its either leftists or western """"muslims""""" who claim that, not knowing what the religion is actually about

Yes

Ewwwww!! No, just no. Ewww Islam no. Islam is poopy and stinky and bad!! Fuck Poopy Islam! Pisslam! Fuck stinky shit, Islam! Bad!

This but unironically

Il fut le mec de la Mecque.

Muslim here, can confirm that Islam is not a religion of peace, but a religion which seeks its own interest through what it believes to be the righteous path as ordained by God, which just so happens to be war in some instances. Khalid is proof of that!
Problem is, you have a bunch of Western Muslim children of refugees going about, muddling the waters with their leftist ideology, espousing ideas contrary to Islam while criticising ideas enjoined by Islam.

Not COMPLETELY their fault however. The left absorbs all the third parties it can fool under its hand to consolidate its power, and miraculously, it's working! You've got transexual vegan Commie Muslims walking about shouting "Not my President". More dumb than malign.
The media also plays a role, much as I sound parrot-fashioned for saying so. Muslims are commonly of two roles in film:
1) The one who has a scruffy beard, speaks with a broken accent (or sometimes poor Arabic) donning robes, a turban and an AK, blown to paste by a drone "because fugg derrorism :DDD". Classic trope that I think is innocent at this point, though I am discomforted by the celebration of bloodshed the West has come accustomed to. This position is usually occupied by extras thrown in to die wholesale or a big bad villain to contrast with...
...2) The one who participates in Western behaviour (sometimes even conflicting with Islamic values) to push an agenda that "Muslims are hip and cool! XD". Usually token support characters.
The second role is becoming more common recently and in my opinion is far worse. Whether it's innocent or agenda-driven, It's an attack from the inside, the West telling Muslims what "ideal" looks like, when in reality it only benifits the former.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but that says Allah الله
Ali would be علي

yeah but those conquerors didn't try and create a religion and also have people in the future claim to be peaceful

For a sec I thought that was San Judas Tadeo.

Is this Prophet Muhammad?

Who's pic is this?

>that bullshit pic
Muhammad was BLACK brother you fucking wh*Teboi

no such thing racist.

It's Haqq-Muhammad-Ali you filthy gavur

>pedo

He was based as a historical figure but literally nothing spiritual about him.

All of West Eurasia is decadent and spiritually impoverished.

>most likely 16
[citation needed]