Compound interest baby!

How much are you making this hour? $0? $20? How about $400? How's the interest on your pension? Your local bank's savings account? Your $401K?

Well I'm earning 3.4-4.2% a DAY with this investment site. No joke - they payout 100% of the time - instantly. I've just been reinvesting the profit and i'm sitting on a bitcoin-printing machine. bitpetite.com/?aff=kirby999

Other urls found in this thread:

bitpetite.com/?aff=kirby999
blockchain.info/tx/39b890980195faaa909023e6f387b0fa24b3a124c357ee2612ac2661680378ab
blockchain.info/tx/99e29d768f339327df9afce32f7031c44f187a69c69451e1604095e68675a030
blockchain.info/tx/051795e4a4648e1695fc83bdd28ce749b71df6012cb2fd2b3f2f8ce492012b77
blockchain.info/tx/8e6da2882ac90ee145e6e3a4ca7ccbfe2d91209f4638614835faffc639bb0867
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's invite only - don't use anyone else's referral link. If you sign up and post your bitcoin receiving address next to your sign up deposit amount I'll send you HALF the bonus I receive. That's an instant 5% on your deposit back to your address within the first hour of signing up. Then expect 3-4% a day for the next 6-9 weeks. Sounds too good to be true? So what if it IS a scam? Invest only 2% of your portfolio - you can double your money in just 20 DAYS!

pyramid scheme

nah

Even if you think so, invest $1000, take out your original investment as soon as you can, let your profits ride for a year and you'll be a millionaire. Never work another day in your life. Lambos and bitches, baby!

Pussy money doesn't make money. Einstein all over your ass.

34,000 people registered (200 more since yesterday). Millions invested already and millions earned through regular dividends. Withdraw profit anytime. I'm rich motherfuckers! 5% deposit bonus only while this thread is alive! Let's do this bitches. Down with the banks.

Did you know that when you are depositing your money to your Bank, you are legally lending the Bank your money? The Bank can legally do anything they want with your money just as long as they agree to pay you 2% interest per year. All Banks are running ponzi schemes by taking new lenders money and repaying back old lenders. The biggest Bank in the british parliament's USA corporation is a private company called 'Federal Reserve'. That private bank Federal Reserve have been running the biggest ponzi scheme since the year 1913. They've been printing out new money to pay for their old debts. The Federal Reserve is still running that old ponzi scheme today! Why would you lend your money to any Bank and only earn 2% in interest per year? When legally, you are obligated to be paid interest per day for lending your money (deposit) to your Bank. If the central banks support me, I would've open my chain of Banks all over USA corporation and pay out up to 1% interest per day. That's right, each person who deposit their money into my Bank will be pay up to 1% interest per day. Then, I will take that money and lend out to other people or trade in the market. Right now, there is a company called Bitconnect. Bitconnect is starting a new trend to educate the general public that they should be paid at least 4% interest daily if they were to lend out (a.k.a. deposit) their money to the Bank. If you want to earn daily interest then use my referral link here: bitpetite.com/?aff=kirby999 Don't worry, if they don't pay you, you can always file a class action lawsuit to sue them. All transactions are traceable. That's the beautiful thing about cryptocurrency.

>Did you know that when you are depositing your money to your Bank, you are legally lending the Bank your money?
this is false. when you deposit money in the bank, you are purchasing a security that pays interest at the APR%.

what you said it the biggest misunderstanding in finance.

The bank is selling you a debt security. That's literally you lending money you fucking idiot.

>pyramid scheme
>>even so

How much have you lost so far OP?

He's right though, banks are literally giant ponzi schemes.

not entirely, banks lend also

except outside of exceedingly rare circumstances, they don't fail.

I've made more than $200 today doing FUCK ALL.

I've had one signup already from this post - they've received their 5% reward from me.

My entire original investment is now out and I just make profit now. This only took 20 days. You can also be like me, just sign up and send your first deposit. See what happens - you'll start realising that the more money in these investments the better. By year's end you won't have to work another day in your entire life.

Don't be the cuck who thinks about this post in 6months time and realises they've made a huge mistake missing their on-ramp to riches.

It's not a pyramid scheme. They launder bitcoins for anonymous tumbler services - that's the 3.4% fee you get as an investor from the pockets of the criminals.

Minimum daily earnings from 3.97% on weekdays and 1% on weekends. You may deposit as little as $10. All deposits and payments are made in Bitcoin. You can freeze the current bitcoin exchange rate for the term of the deposit and receive your returns in dollars. Withdrawals are made immediately upon request. Make your deposit and start earning today.

Comment below with your bitcoin receiving address and total invested to receive your 5% return from me. You won't get this 5% return from any other referral.

Fucking hell the pajeet is shilling this shit hard

Im guessing its the same as aurum bank, usi tech, bitconnect, ect. Everyone knows its a ponzi but dont know when its going to implode on itself

Piss off, currycunt.

since i won't be able to do fuck all with my litecoin (for now), i decided to try it out with 1.0 ltc

that's how it looks from the inside..

You might be right - I also have my reservations - I fully expect it to go down at one point either due to them pulling a runner or because the authorities shut it down. But this site is only 100 days old. 100 days! Other competitors have been going for years. And at such high interest rates if you can take your original investment out in 21 days, who cares!!! Just throw a few mBTC in and see what happens, I dare you.

That's the attitude. Best time to plant a tree is now! Nice look at feel to the site too, no? Very professionally done!

Opened up coinbase for the first time in a while and forgot I had a few bucks sitting there. Might as well give it a shot; it's money I didn't realize I had anyhow.

good plan. If it's acorn money you aren't using, just let it mature into a beautiful old oak. Remember to withdraw or reinvest when the 6 weeks is up (or earlier!). Thanks for also posting proof I'm not scamming anyone - just spreading the word about the free money!

Good luck OP. I was enjoying YKKE.io returns for about 40 days before they vanished. Same will happen with this shit show eventually...but as long as you get your principal back

Nice one bro. All about those passive income gains!

Show us your payouts

You like this shit? Like these dirty pics? I've got more where that came from you! Welcome onboard!

OP is only getting money from referrals. He isn't taking the risk of using his own money.

Good job OP looks like normies are here

this is a scam, the website eventually will cease to exist, usually a month or so after it's creation.
get 10% on your investment and get the hell out

As I said in other comments, some of them have been going for years already. This one is around 110 days old so that means you have more time to get in with this site.

pajeet!

Yes that's right rich Pajeet - come get your 5% bonus my friend

Literal pyramid scheme. Like, literally. That site is literally a pyramid scheme. They give you small payments to make you put more in then eventually they'll just get up and go.

ITT: Idiots who think they're withdrawing profit when they're just withdrawing their own money in small increments. Fucking monkeys are smarter than you idiots

>3.4-4.2% a day
This is thousands of % on your original investment annually. That would make this shitty Pajeet site better investors than JP Morgan, Blackrock, Fidelity and Goldman Sachs. In fact it would make any investor the richest person in the world in like 6 years.

Kek, I wonder if anyone actually falls for this crap.

You withdraw your own money after about 33 days (3% interest a day) then the profit lasts for another 3 weeks, or 6 weeks if you chose the 9 week lend :)

No, it's a Ponzi scheme. A pyramid scheme would make you pay money to join and recruit other people to get a kickback from them, all while everything basically trickles up to the top.

Exactly.
Compound Interest Equation.

A=P(1+r/n)^nt

P = principal amount (the initial amount you borrow or deposit)
r = daily rate of interest (as a decimal)
t = number of days the amount is deposited or borrowed for.
A = amount of money accumulated after n days, including interest.
n = number of times the interest is compounded per day

So this applied to these loans:

An amount of $1,500.00 is deposited in a 6 week loan on this website paying a daily interest rate of 3%, compounded daily. What is the balance after 30 days?

A=1500(1.03^30)
A=$3640

and after 6 weeks:
A=1500(1.03^42)
A=$5191

What happened to the old Veeky Forums? Too many newbies in here recently.

If so, then it's just like a bank. Fuck the banks, take back the money they owe to you, you don't need to use their currencies, use digital currency. Keep your profits in BTC and don't pay any capital gains tax. All your earnings are in bitcoin - all the calculations don't even take into account that bitcoin is going up and will continue to do so.

"Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble"
― Warren Buffett

show us the TXID on the blockchain you fucking pajeet

cmon, anyone can inspect element, give us a link to your withdrawal transaction on any blockchain explorer site.. we are waiting here, ready to deposit with your referral link. just show us the transactions of the screenshots above

Sigh if I must.
4 of my profit withdrawals.

blockchain.info/tx/39b890980195faaa909023e6f387b0fa24b3a124c357ee2612ac2661680378ab
blockchain.info/tx/99e29d768f339327df9afce32f7031c44f187a69c69451e1604095e68675a030
blockchain.info/tx/051795e4a4648e1695fc83bdd28ce749b71df6012cb2fd2b3f2f8ce492012b77
blockchain.info/tx/8e6da2882ac90ee145e6e3a4ca7ccbfe2d91209f4638614835faffc639bb0867

bitpetite.com/?aff=kirby999

Proof of payments to my Exodus wallet.

bit of a difference here

Do you not know how the transaction IDs work? I literally show my exodus wallet receiving the last two payouts and you see a difference? Do you need a video of the withdrawal process? Showing me clicking withdraw and receiving coins? I've had a few people sign up now you're missing out man.

stfu scam nigger