Ohni - American Cryptocurrency

Sup faggots

Remember me?

I gave away like a million Ohni. Well now you gave me the inspiration to keep on and I did.

The new site is up...

Ohni.io

and the whitepaper is out. And we're about to do our ANN next week. We also do a have a pre-sale for any of you rich whales that wanna hoard some shit. Our current spot is 50k ohni = one ether

Which would make some of you worth about 20... ether. Not bad, or about $8,000 for an airdrop.

But now if you shill hard and shill this coming ANN hard as fuck and we get to 10k Ohni for an ether...

Well you're worth... 100 ether, or about $30,000. Which, with the big ICO coming on the 28th, is plausible.

How's that for a fucking airdrop?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0x7f2176ceb16dcb648dc924eff617c3dc2befd30d
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But god damn it, I wanna do more. If we're worth 4k Ohni for one ether, that'll make you worth about $75,000. But HODL god damn it, HODL.

Either way, now you guys can shill. Begin the push. The whitepaper still has to be edited and a proper version released.

And we have to fix our fucking photos. We look like total autists and get the rest of the team on board.

But hey folks, two months. Look at us go.

God fucking damn it, what is being shilled here so hard I can't even get a fucking peep on the top.

Telegram, discord, reddit, whatever you niggers browse, get to it and promote Ohni.

Cuz all of those sweet millions of Ohni are gonna be worth something soon.

Wake the fuck up.

>reddit spacing
try harder
[spoiler]I'm a holder tho[/spoiler]

Are you still airdroping? I can sign up for the shill police for some free tokens.
0xa53a13a80d72a855481de5211e7654fabdfe3526

Site looking good. Thanks for the airdrop!

Total supply is how many billion, again? Pretty sure one ohni being worth even .006 cents is highly unlikely, even just 1 billion supply would equal out to a $6 million market cap at that price

naughty boy.

i like the way you play.

too late, I don't want to shit up this thread with gibs, you can email me at [email protected] altho gibs have significantly dropped off

>>Site looking good. Thanks for the airdrop!

No faggot. GET OUT THERE AND START TO FUCKING SHILL. That's how this thing gets off the rocket pad.

It's 2017 and you're trying to be realistic about crypto.

Shut the fucking fuck up and start shilling. We have a world to take over.

We are the OHNI-Marines!

0xC76FFe525aF2ceE86F980C0e090a78eBE12E7315
Bless a poor fsg with some!

Can I get some? I'll shill on biz, reddit, local, discord, local WhatsApp groups

What IS the total supply though? And the max supply?

etherscan.io/token/0x7f2176ceb16dcb648dc924eff617c3dc2befd30d

Over 2000 strong.

There is max of 10 bil and 10 bil premined. They are tokens for usage on the Ohni Economic Model. Read on it.

Only 7 billion of these will be for profit and about 5 billion will be through crowdsales and for lending on the network. Many Pajeets and channers across all boards on the game, with the most being given out here for all places.

I believe in you OP. We are the OHNImarines

Oh ok. Well, I hope this does well because I received 1.5 million via airdrop. Would have been 3 million but there was a fuckup somewhere along the way, oh well

no, no, no, no, no, no

YOU

have to make it do well.

by SHILLING

Nah, won't be emailing shit, not worth it. I posted on your other airdroping thread but didn't get it, so screw this.

If you want to come help shill and earn Ohni

t.me / OhniM1

im not sure whats going on.. but if you send a few ohni to this ETH address, so i can learn how to set up a wallet for alt coins, i'll shill your shitcoin.

See the chancoin address in my name? Im no stranger to shilling.

Send ohni to this address: 0x00255b9d591D9313ec8F566d78aA9FF9F940b14F

I see a lot of you talk a good game about shilling but I'm not seeing results

You never gave me bounty award for that. It's okay though

6 million market cap ia nothing

Have you seen some of the shit worth 10 milli or more?

Praise kek

This utter utter failure of a coin again....

You had an ICO pre sale recently. The address is on twitter. Here it is for anons:

0xa33f2333FeF94297216bfB32ED37A5d9EA3c1822

NOT ONE PERSON invested because you have no idea what you're doing and this is all air.

You have no product, no substance, no idea how to deal with other people and absolutely zero integrity.

OP paid some devs in Ohni. When they sold the Ohni he decided he didn't like it, forbade it and then used his veto powers to confiscate coins he wanted back.

What a time wasting odious little cunt you are.

I've got about 20million of these useless coins and I still want this to fail. You can have all of them for $5.

Alot of words for someone. If yoh dont like it mive along snowflake.

Ohni hasnt even been announced on btc
talk

Thats why.

You have no idea what youre talking about.

The shittiest tokens with zero substance on btc talk get massive attention. This will too.

Go ahead ans sell them for 5 dollars please do

I just finished reading the whitepaper...

Did you guys know the crowdsale aiming to raise
ONE
FUCKING
BILLION
UNITED
STATES
DOLLAR!???

Thanks for giving me 2.7m OHNI, OP. You're the fucking man. I'll shill for you.

Let's get 3000 OHNI = 1 ETH and transform the face of the human financial landscape forever!

going interstellar!!!

Say what you want, consumer info with the practicality of crypto is going to be a huge market.
if nothing else, hype and noobs will give you opportunity to make it.

Periodic Reminder that anyone interested in shilling Ohni online should contact me on Telgram.
@Sluap
You will be payed.

Does it trade anywhere or will you even bother with listings?

After the Big ICO begins, we will begin to get added to exchanges.
There are already some Exchanges interested.

Also if you are not bullshitting (which you probably are) I would love to buy 20 mil Ohni from you for $5

I'm down to shill this, most of my other alts are in the shitter since yesterday, so I'm holding fast. I've got some time today I can easily shill this on twatter and a few other places.

0x5a9D02Ca813995185e46F7E76e4f1DE9351FA75b

0xc9b6bAaCE873b378a28068b7e90EF28b3218A9e7

Lets do this.

Here faggot my Address. Airdrop me, gonna Shill reddit and big telegram Groups full of Investors, we will both Profit I assure you that

0xF77beD0cd97Ab4F8e39A64Ff0978b8498A6B1882

0x3997211261fdE61bAEf951B90D04CA0A21F2644e
Yeaaaaaa lets goooooo

To the moon boys

This is Titor. He, was one of the devs.

I say "was" because he tried to sink the cause.

Pay no mind. He'll go to prison for fraud soon enough.

check'd

I am going to get you so fucking hard you German cocksucker. We're gonna fuck you royally.

I'm gonna make a fucking example out of you. When I'm fucking done, you're family is gonna assume you will die in prison you fucking fraudster and scammer.

Checked and kekked

Praiae kek

Post your roadmap

I will gladly buy 20M Ohni for $5. You got yourself a deal