Airswap ICO - Early Celebration Thread

It has come to my attention that there are currently people on this board that do not have a whitelisted account and will not particpate in the Airswap ICO.

Why do you do this to yourself? You missed the following -
>RedPulse
>Request
>LAToken

Now we will add Airswap to that list. Why do you like to buy established coins and wait months to double your money, don't you see how silly that is.

It still boggles my mind that there are people in this world that hold LTC, XMR & ETH, you have the privilege of being smart enough to know about the crypto markets and you decide to park your money in a coin like Litecoin, that will 1.5x your money in 2 years.

Anyway, back to the subject of this thread, my Airswap bros get in here, we got about 6 hours to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitelist.airswap.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related go time, 10/10/2017 @ 10:10:10 am

TFW
>maxed out at RedPulse
>will max out at AirSwap
>will max out at Request

Am I gonna make it bois?

alot of people on this board are avoiding this due to the uncertainty in the market, as in normies rushing to buy btc instead of buying our bags on some exchange at x4 the ico price

thats what ive done. even if 2 of them dont do much you can guarantee one will go to the moon, most likely red pulse

Tokens will be available for trading in a week, pretty sure BTC rush will cool down by then.

Who cares, just hold a week and sell at x4

I got an email saying my whitelisted documents were approved, but never got contacted by their relationship manager or w/e. What did they mean by this?

What bags i drop for this? LTC, NEO or XMR?

Kek. You must feel really good about your 3 ETH cap.

Ya I was wondering the same thing, who the hell is my relationship manager, maybe they were just trying to sound fancy or something.

Check if you're in: whitelist.airswap.io/

6 whitelists bby

Damn, your chances of making it are pretty much a done deal, barring a total collapse of the crypto market and the world.

You can go ahead and start picking the specifications and color of your lambo.

>current year
>having only one whitelisted account
I see that you are new here, welcome to biz

Heard this when my blockfolio showed me $1000. Now it's $30k.
I think I'll take a white Countach

>countach
>not buying a Hurakan and driving it in-front of the work buildings of your past high-school friends while they wagecuck for minimum salary

You are never gonna make it brah

Sell LTC & XMR, NEO actually has a future and will make much more gains.

Retard here

How do you get into ICOs? I never hear news of when they start and why they are good or when to join whitelist. Where do you get the info?

bitcointalk, leddit, twitter etc, as usual once someone hears about a promising ICO backed by real successful companies and developers, they will generally keep quiet until the whitelisting period is over. The less people they are the bigger the cap will be, the more of that coin you can get.

So don't expect to find any gems here on biz, no will talk about it until it is too late to join the whitelist.

>buying the pleb tier Lambo

>not buying the Aventador

Why are you so poor user?

Thanks. I was wondering why I don't see shit here until it's too late.

What twitter pages do you follow?

>NEO over XMR
Fuck I love Veeky Forums. NEO is built with dog shit for code, it may make a bit more movement, but it will never become the "ethereum of china" as you neo holders love to say.

Monero? Monero will be widely used for many reasons in a year or two, especially in 5. Monero is probably the safest long term hold in crypto.

I know, right?
I stopped replying when I saw the monero bashing. XMR has more fundamentals than Bitcoin, Litecoin and all those other shitcoins.

Wtf do you cucks even know how to pick them. Red pulse and airswap will dump you dumb cucks. Only request will do anything.

So you tarts even read white papers. In this market with tokens coming out soon and 2x looming red pulse and airswap are dead

don't worry ill be swooping in and buying all 4 when they're half the ICO price

It might be below ICO price on Etherdelta because of BTC hard fork coming 25th nd this coin is released before that date.

Wanchain is in luck because they had that token lock thing and release of the actual tokens will be after all the BTC fomo

>Redpulse
>Dump
Ask me how I know you are a moron, it sold out in an hour and 10 mins, in other words it sold out in 70 mins, over 400k NEO was sent.

Don't be mad you didn't get a piece of the action.

Who do you think will be dumping on Etherdelta? That is correct, it will be me and the other smart people who know this is not a long term hold, it is just to flip and triple your money.

Not much of an achievement if there was practically no individual cap, a few whales couldve sold it out by themselves, especially when you let the chinks you their billionaire chink money

FUCK FUCK FUCK I want to invest in LAToken so badly but I'm being fucked over because I dont have gas on my wallet where I hold the shit I'd have to sell to buy ether to buy LAToken.