But why is Ancient Egyptian Civilization so advanced? What is its secret?

But why is Ancient Egyptian Civilization so advanced? What is its secret?

Caucasian blood and harsh conditions

I would watch a well made film about Askia Muhammad

Niggers really believe they were rulers of egypt? What a joke. Egyptians were 100% Meds
>b-b-but muh short lived nubian dynasty
ok. still means they weren’t rulers for 99% of Egyptian history

It was a shit empire.

El kysso

t. Mohammad al-Asspaini

Wewuzia didn't get hit as hard as Finnic khanate or Korea during the Ancient Dark Age, so lot of the technological advancement got preserved for ancient-modern Egyptian civilization

Most African Americans aren’t even Nubian. They are the descendants of conquered tribes in Western and central Africa.

burnt faces = Black.

I’m not saying they weren’t black. I’m saying that African Americans aren’t from Nubian descent.

If white people are allowed a sense of whiteness that extends beyond any sort of ethnic descent I don't see why black people can't do the same.

African Americans claiming to be the kings of Egypt is like Albanians claiming to be kings of Norway.

Wewuzing aside, he's correct. Slave movies and the persecution complex and white guilt they spawn are getting tiresome, and portraying blacks as dindu nuffin eternal victims needs to stop.

But we are talking about depicting black pharaohs, not identifying oneself with their ethnicity.
>black man asks for movies about black kings
>someone says that the black pharaohs were Nubian so therefore you are wrong
I can't be the only one seeing the problem with this.

Why people smirk at wewuzkangs, when
>WEWUZIZM of whites is literally the first thing they picked up once Romans civilised them
>Likewise, the whitewashing of everything, including Egypt itself.

To understand why niggers go WEWUZKANGS, you thus simply have to look at yourselves.

Literally the only race that can be all WEWUZ for reals is Chinese. Some European powers, too, but no further than, say, 500 years back.

But Romans/Italians are white you mong. It's Germanics who aren't fully white.

Wewuzzing is moronic, obviously, but the dude you're replying to is making a decent point. Hollywood treats white ethnicities interchangeably. Rightly or wrongly, people flipped shit over Heimdall in the Thor movies being played by Idris Elba, but most of the white actors in those movies aren't Nordic either. Anthony Hopkins, who played Odin, is fucking Welsh, for crying out loud. I mean, it's not like he's Italian or Serbian or anything that ridiculous, but ethnically he's not even Germanic, much less Scandinavian. Still, nobody blinked an eye.

So why would you blink an eye over black American (aka genetically West African) actors wanting to play Nubian characters?

There is no continuation between the Roman Empire and Barbaric Europe. The only nation that has continuation that it traditionally claims, and also created the fundamentals of the civilized society in the current world is the Chinese.

More racism

>Hollywood treats white ethnicities interchangeably.
If you're getting your knowledge on ethnicities from fucking Hollywood you shouldn't even have a right to live.

There is a difference, dude. The Romans (and the Greeks) provided the foundations for western civilization - no, not ethnically/genetically, but culturally (and in many cases linguistically), absolutely. You literally cannot get away from the influence of Greece and Rome in western culture, whether you like it or not.

Conversely, the ancient Egyptians had absolutely no influence on the West African peoples who American blacks mostly descend from, because of the big-ass fucking desert in the way. There's no relationship at all, except they were both from the same fucking *continent*.

Anthony Hopkins is very much Germanic, I don't care if he was born on Mars. Look at his face.

This thread is about roles for actors & the representation various (American) ethnic groups receive in the media, not actual fucking historical knowledge. Stop being deliberately obtuse.

Stop being American.

So far as I know, his ancestry is mainly Welsh all the way down. But even if I happen to be wrong about him, the point still stands, nobody cares if an American of mainly French ancestry is cast playing a character who's supposed to be English, or Norwegian, or even Greek. As far as the general American public is concerned, they look white and European, that's fucking close enough.

I don't even live in America anymore, and haven't for several years, but the quote that this thread is about refers to the AMERICAN MOVIE INDUSTRY. How can you possibly not get this?

Granted I'm fairly tipsy right now, so maybe I've been responding to bait.

There's a major blockbuster to be made about the second Italo-Ethiopian war. It has all the ingredients. Black kings and queens from a civilization that has lasted since antiquity, fighting a modern force supplied with tanks, machine guns, and airborne toxic gas.

I mean, really, Ethiopia can supply for most of KANG needs without being completely KANG-themed.
Also, why not do something pocahontas style? Tribal wisdom, harmony and happiness and all that?

Because the only WW2 related history themes sell tickets at the box office. This could be the rogue one of WW2 films. It even ends the same way.

I have no problem with movies about real black African monarchs, I do however have a problem with Hollywood trying to cram blacks to every non-black role imaginable just for the sake of diversity.

He's right though. I would give my left nut for a drama that takes place in Axum, or Ghana.

>Nick Cannon

>verified
kek

>what is cultural revolution.

This. There are many stories about cool black folk in eras where that wasn't really a thing that could be made into movies or tv shows. But instead they'd rather make Caesar a black guy who fought against slavery.
Why not make a movie about Thomas Alexandre Dumas? Or about the Kingdom of Kush? Or maybe a remake of Shaka Zulu? Or something about Mansa Musa?

Ethiopia unironically has great history and yet they do the one part of history where they get fucked over

A movie about Sundiata Keita could be cool

Ethiopia, though, has the same problem as Egypt. Well, they definitely look similar, but they are, actually, closer related to Egyptians than to Amerimutts of blacker subtype.

>what is cultural revolution.
You wouldn't know or understand.
Definitely a completely insignificant even compared to countless crises faced by all civilisations on a regular basis.

So Nordic people can take credit for the Roman Empire?

It wasn't particularly advanced at all.
We knew how to stack and chop and smooth big stones.
We knew how to use a river as a highway.
We knew how to dig canals (But we didn't know we needed to drain them) which lead to desertification.
We made chariots too.
Anyone can do that.

Both are retards and surprise only americans do this kind of shit.

The reasonable claim goes that since the Nubians and upper Egyptians exchanged blood so many times then they are basically the same.
Nubians are closer to Egypt than Arabs and culturally speaking they lasted longer against the Arab onslaught.
Muh based Mankurian bros.

You realize modern Egyptians have more Sub-Saharan blood now than Egyptians had in classical times and earlier, correct?

Not very believable, considering "classical times" spans nearly 4000 years of settlement, migration, intermixing etc and there arent all that many samples left from then.
For a truelly accurate picture, you would need maybe 1000 bodies from every inhabited area for every 1000 years to catalogue what their genes were and how they changed.

So like 50-100 thousand bodies preserved enough to look at their genes.

Hardly anyone could cross the Saharan desert. It only become possibly in recent times due to advnacment in technology.

>The reasonable claim goes that since the Nubians and upper Egyptians exchanged blood so many times then they are basically the same.
source?

nubias were pretty dark

Egyptian mixing with Sub-Saharans was practically non-existent. A reminder that Egypt was a Eurasian society that went into Africa, not an African society that went into Asia.

WE

t. Dago
You’re not white olive-shit

>Look at they skin. Tell me they ain’t Nordic godz n shiet

Pretty sure he's talking about Songhai or some shit

Egyptians are not Semitic, they were a separate branch of Afro-Asiatic. If you look at the present day distribution of AA languages, the Urheimat was most likely in Sudan or Ethiopia.

WUZ

In Europe no such thing as white identity exists. In UK Poles face more racism than black Jamaicans for example.

>Egyptians are not Semitic
Neither are nor were they Sub-Saharahn African. They weren't even related/mixed with Sub-Saharan Africans. They were in fact, Meds, Related to other Meds genetically. Like the copts.

BUT

delete this

they look so funny

Why's this odd? There were plenty of African kingdoms in Sub-Sahara Africa. I think it would actually be very interesting to have a movie feature precolonial Africa and the various kingdoms that existed at that time.

Low-hanging fruit, user

This should be done, but the blacks used should be Sudanese blacks to make it more realistic. They should find the darkest mofos in Africa and star them in this pic.

There has to be low-budget movies made as African-American propaganda somewhere on the internet. Anyone have links? It has to exist.

but that is east africans, not west africans

>look at his face

I assume you look at political cartoons as fact too.

this absolutely no niggahotep dixie rape babies