About to hit the fan!

>moon mission inc'
Hope you bought your stacks and held your bags.

One reason why ltc will moon pls

>about to hit the fan

You say that when something is about to fail, pajeet.

bitcoin drops, people panic, safe pick for alt coin, boom

i went in yesterday 0,0095

trade the swing.

6weeks till the fork enough time fir LTC to get up to 0,02 again and then back to BTC and earn again >free coins<

win twice as much

tfw I'm a litecoin fan.

fan of money

Can we put together a list of information that proves LTC is a great buy.

So far I know this:

Atomic swaps incoming
Going to be added on that new exchange of Lee's brother. ( can anyone get a date )
Biggest volume was in china but it bled out. So it's sold now.
Fast transaction speed
Low cents range transaction fees
Can be traded for EU / USD / GBP on a lot of exchanges ( Kraken )

Can be used to circumvent slow btc sending speeds. -> buy ltc send to exchange, convert to btc, buy your shitcoin --- > don't miss out on the perfect time to buy because of your bitcoin transaction is still confirming after 30 minutes of waiting.

i'm like 50\50 on that
either it will moon or it will crash and burn

LTC is being favored a lot in the normie groupson facebook. I think itwill go up .

its been around a while
if btc ever gets completely fucked by chinese bullshit devs will most likely go to ltc

Why not eth? Genuine question

Enjoy your 1.5x gains user

>Enjoy your 1.5x gains user
but 1.5x for core holdings are awesome

lol you know the swaps Charlie did have nothing to do with segwit and are just old PITA tech thats been around forever and nobody uses as its not really... well.... usable LOL

how heavy are your bags user?

dogshit buggy code with dogshit security and dogshit documentation
unlimited coins
even pimple face himself says its not a store of value

Solid! I'll take it!

LTC is a copy of btc with minor improvements and a btc friendly community and devs.

Bitcoin cash is the nemisis, ethereum is totally different. Not just code-wise also vision wise.

Charlie Lee has 160k followers on twitter, who else besides vitalik has a normie reach like that?

he is satoshi

>who else besides vitalik has a normie reach like that?
but his tweets doesn't make anyone question his autism spectrum like vitaliks

basically, alot easier for a btc dev to move to ltc because theyre very similar. think of eth as a totally different language.

why do we want BTC devs though?
aren't they like the evil blockstream bois.

Thanks anons

btw id
>doGAYb/f

LTC is best coin

nobody but the scammers and ignorant think they're evil. they believe in btc enough to dedicate their time to it.
if you need an explanation, simply look at why they are against 2X. its pretty straight forward.