please FUD more guys, I want moar COSS

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/).
twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/917286162179547136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is like POSW all over again

29k coss held

Is POSW an exchange?

Any idea of the rough $ value of the total payout per COSS? would probably be tedious to calculate...

It was. Until it ate shit

Imagine COSS having the volume of binance. They have got a good start.

This week was $.0004 I think. Will go up with volume.

Care to elaborate on this? Why it ate shit?

>hodl coss
>get 0.00shit of 100 different shitcoins

okay now what? you mean I have to trade each any everyone one of these into a non-shitcoin?

USD value of BTC is about $1.5
ETH is $1
COSS is $2
Looks like it's proportional to what people are trading. So the top 4 traded coins are BTC, ETH, COSS, and SUB.

All told, I'm gonna guess around $10-15 total payout. I hope you fucks bought the dip, cause people are waking up and seeing their payout and the price is mooning.

IT'S MOONING AND MY ETH DEPOSIT HAS YET TO REACH COSS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(OP)
so wtf does it work just like in MEW? or do I have to have my coss on that fucking site wallet?

Numbers in previous post based off of payout in from See for a good rough guestimate of inidividual COSS token.

You have to follow the instructions on the site to set up your MEW.

I think the main problems were

>no one actually used the exchange
>the devs were in the red every month because they couldn't keep up with the payouts to POSW holders
>too many shitcoins on the exchange
>poor marketing

Looking at COSS right now, I think we can say these points does not fit its case.
- The volume is still low but it's a fresh exchange.
- The payout went extremely smooth - full auto.
- They plan to add new coins soon, I think people were mentioning LINK as well. They will for sure add EnjinCoin as it was confirmed by Enjin's team on Slack.
- Their exchange have pretty nice pairs already (coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coss/).
- When you look at their KYC verification page, it states that you'll be able to trade in fiat.
- New CEO with solid business experience.

Etc.

twitter.com/cosscrypto/status/917286162179547136
The moon is real

>The payout went extremely smooth - full auto.

Er... just to be clear, the payout hasn't actually happened yet. There's no money actually in the wallet yet, only the calculation posted to everyone's front page.

I love my COSS stack but let's keep this objective.

ok, 0.0004 per token, lets assume volume 10x over a year ( small estimate) then

(0.0004+0.004) /2 =0.0022 average payout

for 52 weeks

total payout = $0.11 per token

This would value each token conservatively at $1.5 per token

This is the literal worst case scenario

>tfw you bought the ICO

Talk dirty to me OP.

You are right, sorry - the snapshot went smooth. And I have high hopes for the payout speed too. :)

what good will the gains be when the dev goes full mt gox and the hardware raid "goes missing"

You did remember to set up your MEW, right user?

withdrawal fees are crazy but I'd rather pay them than trust this dev

o shit

time to buy

But the Devs get 50% of the profits user. They only have to payout if the exchange makes money, and if it makes money they're amking money. THis increases the value of the large amounts of COSS they hold.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar user.

mfw suddenly holding 20 more shitcoins

Don't forget the share from merchants long term.

No withdraw going on. Set up MEW to accept your COSS dividends according to their guide. Then put COSS in MEW. All payouts end up in MEW.

when will our fee allocations transfered to our wallets??

COSS is scam, what i really don't understand is how people arent hardcore shilling Pundi X yet.

Only money "lost" is some ETH gas that you need to keep on MEW. Admittedly I don't know what the cost of that would be. Just 1 transfer or 50 transfers?

Either way, the weekly ETH payout should more than pay for it.

Now how the fuck will I manage my blockfolio now?

THAT is the question!

I'm just going to update whole numbers for coins I already have a stack of, decimals for ETH and BTC. Everything else is ignored for now. I'll reevaluate in 2018.

this exchange have an api? I wanna auto-sell all these shitcoins for more COSS every payday.

Blockfolio knows about COSS and they will add it - probably pretty soon. They were spammed via Twitter with requests recently and answered every one of them with info that adding COSS is on their to-do list.

cossio learned me , never underestimate a project and research everything, expensive lesson learned.

Grats on the winners

Very smart business model from the exchange for all partys