XtraBYtes (XBY) news coming up, what do you think?

There is a big live event today at 8:00 PM GMT (10th of October) coming up for XtraBYtes.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864397.msg22708388#msg22708388
"Get the LATEST news and information for the XTRABYTES Phase 2 roll out. This is probably the MOST important set of announcements EVER made for XBY. Don't miss out!!"

I have been following XBY for long time and it seems they have been holding a lot of news back and are planning to release all the info now.
What do you guys think? I feel this could be something big. At least I would suggest to check it out and see what they come up with.

Also if you don't have time to tune in for the live session, check Youtube channel afterwards, I'm sure something will be posted there: youtube.com/channel/UC_9hk28Wk5h7r0KhD9Va3Zg

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171010T21&p0=1310&font=cursive&csz=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Excited af! Read about it today so I bought some aroud 400 sat, can't lose on this. Hope it's big news too :D

the logo makes me think of verge.
not a good thing.

Rumours has it that they are going to announce multiple things, their website and whitepaper needs to go out too so I hope it;s big |:D

Verge logo is similar, but there are obvious differences.

XBY appears to be a unique platform that has news today.

BIZ, start FUD'ing!

Damn buy buy buy this shits gonna rocket up before this event

Short term profit mark . . interesting. I can throw some shekels at it. Havent seen an XBY thread here ina while REEEEEEEEEEE

this could mean xby now starts to move. lets see, how it turns out.

I heard this is very important update, for sure will join the Webinar, XBY is one of the top 10 potential coin from what i see on the market!!! the price will fly very soon !!!!!

easy moon

For me to buy more, there needs to be more negative comments. XBY is lead by an incompetent team and is going back down to 1 sat.

Okay, now I will buy.

I will be there... to the MOON...!

You XBY shills are ridculous. Thought I had enough when DutchDude was screaming pajeet from his beach house.

Good luk on your skam projeckt with no future, vapourware product. Just dump and get it over with.

Your the first in 4 months who are trying to tell XBY is a scam, Its not, and large community almost 2000 people dont think so, XBY to the moon!!!

So, the tech is almost ready I guess. Or what news will it be, I'm excited. I will buy some more XBY before the news, just in case.

Xtrabytes is stable for some reason, even with this bitcoin forks, I not expected that. Most of the other coins are falling.

mmmhhh I think I will give it a try

LOL pajeets lmaooooo dutchdude is also a classic pajeet, i love how pajeets think, always bring me profit dumping low buying high, just like with xby, im buying low now

Great keep buying and stop talking dirty

So many transparent pajeets in this thread. Good luck faggots!

Wow, that dump on yobit was fun. Dumped all my bags on you! The devs are abandoning this project and they don't care about the price at all. "Soon" is their trademark for no progress to show and for them to dump their own coins on everyone else. Get out while you can.

just let this shitcoin die, why would they revive it instead of creating a new one? unless its one more pump and dump before forgetting

lool, why would they do an live event with announcement if its to leave the project loool so many pajeets talking and shitting at the same time, shit out of their mouth and words out of their ass

skam cooin, lead by autistic pajeet with devs leaving. get out now

"lool, why would they do an live event with announcement if its to leave the project loool so many pajeets talking and shitting at the same time, shit out of their mouth and words out of their ass"

Easy, to dump the rest of their coins.

ok gays maybe its skam i doubt now lol i dont - shit on you skamtards when you say that shit it makes me want to buy more goddammit, you guys should start praising this mofo before i buy all of that shit

Normal people would invest in XBY, and someone like you keep buying but talking shit :)

It's okay to walk away from a scammer while minimizing losses. You don't have to be scared.

Announcement today will be they fired their dev team and rebranding from scam coin bitmox to xby to x-tinct.

Soon™ we will all see the moon

Just fasten your seat belt and enjoy the flight

Homemade Moon Pies
From Garden & Gun Magazine February / March 2014
Prep Time 1 hour
Cook Time 12 minutes
Total Time 1 hour 12 minutes
Servings 12
Author Lisa B.
Ingredients
For the cookie dough:
6 ounces unsalted butter
¼ cup light brown sugar firmly packed
¼ cup cane syrup
¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
1½ cups all-purpose flour
1¼ cups about 1 sleeve graham cracker crumbs, ground fine
¾ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoon whole milk

Wow, heavy haters. That's amazing!

So, good time to invest maybe.

Enjoy

thanks man!

this is you guys loooooooool pajeets fest

easy x2 buy now or cry later

People now holding BTC, but pretty sure will join Webinar and follow the Upcoming News - XBY Is an opportunity!!!

Remember who made this possible kids

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171010T21&p0=1310&font=cursive&csz=1

Can't even get the countdown for the announcement right!!! Hahahahah

is that the founder or developer? guy looks badass, im afraid

There is no need for countdown, all who join webinar knows the exact time in their time zones

He is the Genius Marketing Manager of XtraBYtes

lamo lamo lamo

This thread smells of heavily expired curry. Nevertheless I hold a static, this is a long term hold for me.

If that's the is a founder, he can safely publish his real name and address, nobody will come to him with stupid questions. :D

Sooner or later XBY will have a meet up, so no big deal about who is on the pic

You guys got to remember that at least cryptocoderz isn't the dev of xby.

That makes it better

is-i--is that jon zaretsky?

You guys got to remember that at least cryptocoderz isn't the dev of xby.

Thank fucking Christ. Instead XBY has an autistic savant who cant hear. What sounds more legit to you? At least ESP is a chickenhawk investment.

haha true dat :D

Stephen Hawking is coding the core.

>buying this shitcoin over LINK

Essentially a gambling coin. Could be big, could become irrelevant if it stays in development for too long or could just be a flop.

XBY looking good, hope it will hit 700-800sat to night

probably will pick up some steam come closer to the announcement

This thread is dead as the coin now. Should have dumped more.

the hype of the announcement will cause a spike u autistic if u don't wanna ride this

Why are these morons using gotowebinar and not just using Google hangouts live?

fuck I don't have enough BTC to buy put al of it in fucking gay ass shitcoin ODN aaaaaAAAAAAAAA

scam coin. do not buy