OBSIDIAN IN FORBES

forbes.com/sites/omribarzilay/2017/08/21/3-ways-blockchain-is-revolutionizing-cybersecurity/#71a776562334

ODN got special mention in the article of Forbes. Literally best time to buy this shit before it goes quickly to 20k sat.

ODN team is going to get big soon as well (from ODN twitter):
"The #ODN Team Is Growing! Tomorrow we add In-House General Counsel, Xamarin Dev, C# Dev, Front-End Engineer, 2 Community Managers & More!"

>21/8/2017

nice try, pajeet

just sold 100k

Lol. Even OPUS got mention. Remember that shitcoin?

>goes quickly to 20k sat.
20k sats? This is going to be $4-5/coin by end of year. We'll probably see 40k sats between now and HitBTC, then a second pump will occur.

Well yeah end of the year might be fucking crazy but 20k sats can easily be reached by the end of tomorrow

I genuinely think once the takeoff is kicked, 20k will be a pitstop. Not sure if that takeoff will happen today/tomorrow, but when it does it'll probably 3-4x from current prices. The suppression has been completely artificial and volume is high.

JUST HOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD!

Hey I hold a shit ton of Obsidian, but I don't think posting this article as if it's recent news will help us. I think it's definitely worth mentioning, but it's been out for quite a while.

G-Guys? I think the takeoff is about to happen.

I have been watching the total amount of ODN on sells slowly decreasing while the amount of BTC on buys is increasing. I think whatever we're going to see will be just a small bump compared to hitBTC + post-fork money flowing in.

Please OP, I'm an ODN whale, shit like this is the reason people think ODN is just a shitcoin (Well, it is a shitcoin, but shitcoin with working product).

So please delete this thread, I will 'donate' 500 ODN if you do.

Shoot me an email [email protected]

Thanks.

Tbh, this project's product might be only one what I could use in real life. Other coins are literally just for making money but this is something that I might really use in real life.

you mean the messaging feature? there are dozens coin out there doing the same stuff bro.

who else here ODN gains /comfy

ODN might be on the move. Just a heads up.

which one nigga

Status

There are so many competitors, who would want to use Obsidian?

fixed

They changed that to be free I'm pretty sure. I think they're only looking to do attachment sends requiring a cost. Can someone dig up the slack or twitter post for it?

Old and priced in

Sage

nigga, status isn't a private messenger w/ masternodes built on top of a platform where you can make anything

stay salty, obsidian fudders

I like how you claim to be a whale and FUD your own coin in the same thread. Also blackstone has said that the messages will be very inexpensive. And they are considering potentially adding a free option.

Pravik Pajeet is a known scammer and is even hated by the Indian community. I'd steer clear of this one if I were you.

I bet the price would go up if they fired your scammer ass, sage. WDC and Takcoin dumper!

Can anybody send me some odn. I need 1823 to have a node

holy shit i never realised the guy is actually called pajeet. thought it was just memes

Like Im going to trust a coin that changed the Ceo without an announcement

I can't believe people still post this FUD. Pick related.

This is either the worst FUD campaign ever, or the best reverse-psychology FUD campaign ever. Either way, this price won't stay suppressed for much longer.

Hahahahahah

This coins fud kek

Not cool dude, why are you posting outdated pictures of the team?

kek'd

Marketing is an important factor in increasing a coin's price and this coin's name and logo is cool af.

Sell wall gone. Is the push about to start?

Damn, it really is gone. I got too greedy in the accumulation and sold a bunch a few hours ago. I really don't know if I should buy back in or not...

same as yesterday, all sell walls got removed, but nobody wants to buy.
the same FUD campaign they started to suppress the price turned them into bagholders.

Obsidian has been pretty local to Veeky Forums lately. I've seen it mentioned on the normie crypto subreddits maybe 3-4 times total.

I've been getting that sense as well. I feel like Veeky Forums may own most of the active liquidity right now and the non-Veeky Forums community is out of the loop on most of the FUD. I only semi-seriously thought this coin could explode up, but it's beginning to really feel like it could.

We might need to get normies on ODN ship as well, maybe some kind of special marketing for them?

Oh shit, we just broke prior resistance (10k sat). Buckle in.

Advertise it as a messenger for adult dating websites, reference the Ashley Madison scandal as niche for this to fill

lol

we can get reddit into it for buying guns, drugs and children on black markets.
joking aside, privacy, freedom of information, big brother and governments censorship is why stuff like Obsidian is important.

Picking up some steam over here. All aboard! Let's do this.

Yeah, looks like it. The buy orders are pecking (small orders appearing going up) and people aren't sandbagging the sell book. I'm a little concerned about the buy book being so thin, but this exchange is hot ass and people haven't noticed this yet.