How does an unironic fascist city state manage to fly under the radar for so long?

How does an unironic fascist city state manage to fly under the radar for so long?

Don't piss (((them))) off.

City states are meme polities.

Watching the Singapore parts unknown episode on CNN right now are we? Me too.

if you're an ally of the US you can do whatever basically

>Singapore.
>Fascist.

By not starting unprovoked wars with everyone else and mass murdering entire racial and religious groups?

I mean face it, soldiers armed with MP28 machine guns rounding up kids is gonna look bad for PR no matter what.

Are they the inheritors of Greek Polis?

The most 'Fascist' thing I can imagine about Singapore is the lack of political freedom or freedom of expression. But that doesn't seem like a reason to riot over when they're one of the richest countries in the world along with having one of the highest standard of living. It's still a capitalist country that promotes religious and racial tolerance, as well as being stringent against crime/drugs.

>if you practice democracy in a way different than US, its fascism

You do know Singapore and Israel are really close diplomatically, right?

Not all authoritarianism is fascism OP

I think that is what he meant pal.I mean it is still retarded but you are just proving his point

Having an important supply Base for the USN

Authoritarian neo lib not fascist.

Singapore is a conservative oligarchic republic. There's nothing particularly fascist about it.

Actual fascists, like Franco in Spain and some Latin Americans were also left to his own devices, because they didn't try desperately and autistically to fuck everyone's shit up like dum dums in Germany and Italy.

You have no idea what fascism is.

That's the point.

>Actual fascists, like Franco in Spain

He was around in a time when places like the US were cool with you if were really anti communist. It's why people like Franco and Salazar despite being really far right were left in peace or guys like Sukarno.

>fascist city state
Nice meme.

Or mobutu

>muh franco was not fascist!!
>rexism, legionnarism, etc are ok tho!!

Saying Franco was not a fascist is not defending Franco but mocking him. He was a milquetoast reactionary cuck.

How does an unironic absolute monarchical state manage to fly under the radar for so long?

turns out that people don't care about authoritarianism when you're caning people for chewing gum and not massacring ethnic minorities

They're throwing their hands up in joy obviously

They're Jews.

>Sukarno
>anti-communist
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fuck I meant Suharto