Another whale just got 1MM LINK

Another whale just got 1MM LINK. . .

Was that you, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQZP7utR1wg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not me, but I also have about that much link.
Watch the price closely tomorrow boys.
You will be surprised. ;)

;)

deluded linkies

p-please b-be gentle

;)

;)

I wouldn't buy this shitcoin till it turned 0.30, which it surely will after next crash.

I hope you dont disappoint me, senpai. We are all homeboys here kek

Does anyone seriously believe the FUD? If you got in at ICO or shortly after ICO you will probably make bank and it's a low risk long term hold if you had a low entry price. I'd still argue it's underpriced because there will be an unbelievable amount of hype when they start marketing and announcing their PRE-EXISTING AND UNDISCLOSED partnerships. The way they conduct themselves is reminiscent of WTC. Work hard, don't hype and deliver a working product.

T.allindelusionalallinkie

C-can I h-have some, p-please mister.

0xb4cccfc3ebe073033fc9504f358330efa8a84fab

>being this deluded

Screenshot this and just wait. ;)

Can't tell if good or bad.

nice, just sent 100k

does that mean it’s going up or down?

if you have to ask, you already know

The same whale will have no qualms about suppressing the price for 6 months too if it means him getting 2 million

Up.

Let’s hope so.

any expected percentage?

;)

Means he is going to dump on your ass without lube, user.

>mfw i could ony buy 500 fucking LINK
>Cant sell all my other shit on binance because HODL meme
>Even got money from my fucking sister for LINK

If anybody is willing to spare some LINK for a poor Veeky Forumsnet you have my LINK wallet adress
Would even insert pencils up my ass if i could increase them tbqh

0x1ab971c52b2ebff96ae2af25aab7da5c5b966204

Takeoff in 3...2...

>borrowing money from relatives to gamble with
stop please

Just take a loan.

He's just looking for an excuse to pencil his butt

How did half of Veeky Forums fall for this shitcoin?

She didnt borrow it she gave it to me because she realized how serious i'm with this shit.
I started selling all my junk i collected over the year:
video games, board games etc.
I'm close to selling my biggest treasure i have a Witcher 2 collectors edition zthe same Obama got from the polish goverment.
The last thing i would probably never sell is my collection of old coins i got from my father.

she realized how serious you are? 500 link is literally nothing, not sure what kind of retarded family u have if that is something to feel accomplished about

Fuck you idiot, if thats a lot for him then its a lot. Stop putting him down for it.

You are a projecting virgin, kys

;)

500 can turn into a lot dont be kicking people down just because they werent silver spoon fed like us

lmao what kind of shit are you buying
I was going to donate some but if you make a profit you'll just waste it on garbage anyway

sell your coins though

>I'm close to selling my biggest treasure i have a Witcher 2 collectors edition zthe same Obama got from the polish goverment.
god DAMN that's a good meme
I wish I held enough to feel comfortable giving it away

tfw when I only have 100 link

Don't worry, when it happens, it will be quick

Fellow 50k linklet here

what kind of retard owns that much link and does not put it in a hardware wallet

what do you mean user? Your going to be rich. Ill just make gainz possibly for the first time. feels good ?

0x604d116bd402af233b5600cc11f18c4161ade8be
please help a poor boy

>t. no linker

Are you for real?
Never begged for link before, but what the hell.
0xbf396e764fadaab1a689d23bfe50e5e4ce1473cd

I put real shit in in cold storage wallets like Bitcoin, I don't don't care enough about shit tokens.

I am gonna assume you are some brainlet that is gonna buy my bags at ATH and sell me your bags at shakeouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQZP7utR1wg

There goes my hope I'll ever get wealthy.

lol at this hardass thinking he's intelligent for getting lucky at storing magic internet beans

It is best for this coin to shake out as many Veeky Forums hands as possible.

Veeky Forums with its unrelenting retard fake shilling like the patent thing is damaging this token and and its promising future.

The less of you retards hold it, the better it is for it. When the network goes live there will be less holders which means more priority slots and pro rata rewards with LINK making everyone who holds vast quantities a lot of money.

You fucking monkeys holding 3 to 5 digits worth of LINK that shit yourselves over single digit percentage drops are detrimental to this ecosystem.

user, please , dont make us beg. your a whale.

Funny considering a wallet I run on chrome will have more value then how much you will make in a life time.

You have a point there. I would hold more LINK than my monkey ass 3 digits but being the wagecuck I am I have to wait until payday (20th).

agreed

Veeky Forums is fucking cancer

The subreddit is just as trash.

THIS. It goes for every fucking coin desu. 90% of you need to stop posting.

Well you could give me some of your LINK so I can finally get to the sixth digit.

a nice suprise? or a bad surprise

>muh white privilegez

stfu faggot

Pls dip it, tomorrow is my payday AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also ;)

supercomputes

kek'd rly good

Put my poor student Birthday money in
[spoiler]422 Linkles[/spoiler]