ITT: Post History's Greatest Villains

ITT: Post History's Greatest Villains

I'll start with pic related, Norman Borlaug. He is responsible for the suffering of billions of people, one of history's greatest monsters.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Revolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How?

I bet you think lysenko was an angel or some shit

Henry Kissinger

>Henry Kissinger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Revolution

Nigger i know what the green revolution is, why the fuck is it bad? Lemme guess, you're an anprim?

It allowed for the birth of billions more people, which resulted in the untold suffering of billions of people that wouldn't otherwise exist.

You're a dangerously stupid person

Not an argument.

No, it's a fact. Unlike your ludicrous statement.

Kek

the road to hell is paved with good intentions

what the fuck am i reading

The truth.

love these kind of trolly antinatalist posts

Who's trolling?

You. Just because you're trolling doesn't mean your being ironic

Winston Churchill

lol

Great man, should be in the history books.

He already is. How he will be portrayed 100 years from now remains to be seen...

every US president after world war 2, also Monroe, jakson, and more
lennin, stalin, and mao
every CIA executive
every state department official, especially Kissinger
nearly evry transnational corporation, and investment group
the Chicago boys
Columbus
Leopold II
it goes on

In a sense, yes.

He removed Darwinian constraints imposed by the stability/instability of nation-state institutions and governments.

He did not "save" a billion from starvation. He doomed more billions to inefficient and overly large nation-states that could coast on the production of those billions, even if productivity of each person was ridiculously low in comparison to more developed nations.

Saving "a billion" from starving is a ridiculous claim. Either the inefficient nation-state institutions would have collapsed and given rise to something less nepotistic or that billion would have migrated to lands with more food.

Not only that but monoculture grains are inherently less nutritious than the variety allowed by more diverse diets. Those billions born are literally lesser human beings, physiologically and mentally, because of their dependence on monoculture grains.

Fucking westerners and their fucking retarded utilitarian mindset. A person is as equal as any person! I would've shot Christ in the head to save western cognition from the danger of holy pity.

CONT

Look at this retarded statement.

"...If they lived just one month amid the misery of the developing world, as I have for fifty years, they'd be crying out for tractors and fertilizer and irrigation canals and be outraged that fashionable elitists back home were trying to deny them these things"

Or maybe you could let them develop institutions naturally that would be able to facilitate local acquisition of such technology. Instead of trying to short-circuit the need, for the increase of the quality of a population, by zerg rushing production by zerg rushing population.

What a vast stupidity this holy pity has cursed us with!

How embarrassing

Not bad points doe

>allowing more people to be born means more people will die
>therefore it is morally wrong

RETARD ALERT!

Good posts desu

You're missing the real culprit here, which is the introduction of modern medicine to the third world. It is modern medicine which created the population boom; the green revolution merely allowed it to succeed.

while that is one of the points they're trying to make, a more effective thing to point out is that it created billions of more lives GUARANTEED to have shitty lives because it accelerated ecological catastrophe, economic dislocation/instability and permanent underclass of unemployed people cause there's too much food but not enough jobs

>lennin, stalin, and mao
One of these things is not like the others

well historically its impossible to separate one from the other. 20th century medical advances and agricultural advances happened in tandem.

Leopold II of Belgium

you’re so dumb its amazing, not everything /pol/ says is wrong: blacks are stupid, jews are shifty, asians are thieving bugs, spics are violent

all true

>allow people who would normally not be allowed to live to live
>somehow doesn't consider this "saving people" or "making the world better"

Henry Kissinger literally and unironically did absolutely nothing wrong.