Apologize

Apologize...

Not until 25ksats my man

Soon ODN will be synonymous with big breasted women

Got burned while daytrading with my 100 ODN FUCK

C’mon, man. Obsidian deserves better than that old makup clown hag. Try something more like pic related.

Fucking this. I unloaded expecting a wave. If enough sell volume appears I guess it's lesson learned and in I go.

That girl isn't Asian

>stupid poorfag got burned
News at 10

Scam coin

Fuck do I buy now? I don't know what to do

This coin will hit its first decent exchange on Sunday. I can garantee that it will go above $1 next week, possibly above $1.50, so even if it goes down a little now, you will still have some very nice profits if you can hold for few days.
With that said, I expect it to still go up quite a bit today and tomorrow. Now is still a very good time to buy.

Not gonna lie, I went full Veeky Forums and finally caved this morning selling at the low. Naturally it bounced back as soon as I sold. At least I'm making back part of my loss hedging COSS.

apologize for what you fucking faggot, I bought this shitcoin at 75 cents, because all you faggots were saying it's gonna hit a dollar in no time. Literally put in my entire portfolio, still down a shit ton. fuck you biz

why do i have a feeling she has dinner plate sized nipples?

At this rate, it will have only been below 75 cents for 1 week. Impatient much?

I was so close to dumping this coin, but decided to hodl as soon as better news came out and I don't regret one bit, next stop $1

Thanks for selling, you single handedly caused it to go back up.

Yeah the timing was uncanny - Literally as soon as I sold I saw it going green on Blockfolio. Hope you profited from my weak hands user!

So, place your bets lads. Dump or pump upon hitbtc listing?

That girl isn't black.

Definitely pump. People thinking it will go down are either fudding or delusional.

I could hide my penor between her teetees