BTC

>BTC

Buy now or get left behind?

This will be my first cypto purchase

Yeah, mate, sell your house for some digital tulips. What could go wrong,

You got your names wrong. Its BCH that you want to buy. BTC is a scamcoin.

I have 10,000 to burn
thats 2 btc

At this point its a novelty buy. Im also not looking to trade, I just want it to passively grow in a year

Don't buy something when it's high m8

B U B B L E
U
B
B
L
E
Look who is buying this shit "for the novelty of it"
Bitcoin is DONE

Im looking at charts, it's not even ATH

And, for fuck's sake, you goddamn moron, if you put that into a decent altcoin you've researched, you can hold for half the time and 10x the gains.

I'm not looking to trade man. I'm just gonna buy and hold BTC.

I already missed the ground on that, not worth it.

Unless you got another alt thats at ground that you recommend.

the ground is whatever people make the ground you brainlet fuck, you missed a lot of grounds and you're going to miss the next ones too.

Okay dude, enjoy your dumb coin. BTC is king

"Buy low, sell high" isn't a meme. It's the number one rule of investing. Ignore it at your peril.

sounds like you're well informed, good luck with your investment : - )

I'm not buying it right now, waiting for one more red candle then thats my go signal.

It's gonna surpass ATH and you damn well know it

That's the reason people bought bitcoin in the very first fucking place you tard

>Buy now or get left behind?

Buy target is 4100

14 days to the fork. Its done a 4 day bullrun and buyers are running out. Demand will stay high so it won't fall under 3900 when the profit taking starts (already happening).

Then at target price, buy and ride the irrational wave of greed until the 25th

This is probably over your head but, dollar cost average so you don't get too rekt.

>It's gonna surpass ATH and you damn well know it

I don't think so. Pullback, then another attempt.

>buying at ATH
Wait for the dip you fag.

nobody will fucking sell this under 4500 before either fork. no one with half a brain would buy higher than that at this point in time

Honestly mate, I've been wondering the same thing, and the longer I've left it the more I've fucked up, so I bought 5 BTC over the last couple of days. If it dips, I buy 5 more.

Put half of the maximum amount you intend to invest in now, and if it goes up, you're golden. If it goes down, let it bottom out, and put the other half in, and you're still golden.

its so weird how its always when the BTC ATH comes around that we get a lot of newcomers

you poor souls dont even know.

Yeah buy bitcoin

>nobody will fucking sell this under 4500 before either fork.

They will when the price starts plummeting

Nobody really cares about Shitcoin Gold anyway