OMG in shambles

Please convince me not to pull out right now. I am sitting here like a fool with 4k demiseGO essentially waiting for Jun to post another photo of the bottom of his skateboard. I don't want to crypto anymore

Then sell your bags faggot so I can accumulate for cheaper

you fuking retard doesnt even deserve to hold omise. please sell and never buy in again. even if it hits 25$ eoy when tech is out and fomo will be running thru your tiny little monkey brain

please go chase yobit pnds you impatient degenerate.

gas yourselves

Former OMG holder here
bought in at 200k about a month ago, held all the way to 320k sats. I thought that was the new neo and didn't sell. Once it got to 270k I sold everything knowing the huge downtrend that was about to come

I recently bought back in when they announced the korean exchange at 235k, sold at 260k

Now I won't touch OMG before the fork

A realistic projection is that it will at the very best remain on the current price between 150~180k
It will probably go to 120k before november. And who knows if it's gonna recover, we have so many good ICO's coming in now that, honestly, OMG's spotlight may never be brought again

If they launch their wallet/exchange successfully, their spotlight will be back.

Op if you give them all to me I promise ill buy them all at $10 as I get paid. Itll take about 4 months to pay ya back but I promise I will.

>demiseGO

TOP FUCKING KEK

they will be > 100$ coin in 2019. But now they dead. Dont expect anything from Thailand now. King is being buried whole month.

Imagine buying this Thai shitcoin over 150m mark cap expecting to make money kek

the fact that you goober bought in so late at 200k and missed this 10x gem shows me you have a tiny brain.

short term this game runs on hype
long term fundamentals win

stay poor.

omisego is one of maybe 4 cryptos that actually matter and will survive. let the bizlets have fun with their icos.

Just sell.

calm down Jun

but you should

we should have all pulled out the moment it dropped right after the september news, what the fuck actually happened there

I held my bags for a bit but I finally sold them a few days ago, I still made profit but I could have doubled my investment

yeah I used to believe that shit too until it fucking CRASHED 2 HOURS AFTER A FUCKING OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT A BANK PARTNERSHIP GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

kill yourself mate

I tend to agree they'll survive, but only after november to know that
Right now it is one of the strongest downtrends going on, even ark seems to be recovering

lel

The short term price shouldn't change any of your beliefs. Stop buying high and getting emotional like a woman.

lmfao

dank u fo da shekels hee hee

I used to believe that shit too until it fucking CRASHED 2 HOURS AFTER A FUCKING OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT A BANK PARTNERSHIP

So, the market still doesn't realize that what you are investing on is valuable, and you jump out instead of buy the dip? Dude. I'm holding OMG since 3 USD, I will not sell a token until 2019-2020 at least.
I can tell that 99% of people posting here don't understand OMG, they still think that you can buy stuff with it, that doesn't tell you something?

Just stop your losses and buy something perspective like LINK. OMG was flavour of the last month, look at DNT how it ended up after losing the spotlight. Be smart, pull out your investment and buy into link before sibos

can't wait for link to win the big minecraft citibank tournament! go team!

I love the coin. I understand what it does. I used to work in payment processing with point of sale. This is a great coin and I truly believe it should be top 3 market cap, but it's not going to get there for a while. We've still got a year until plasma and a working product. It's safe to invest in other things and buy back later right before the fork.

HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHSHAHAHAHHAJAJJAJAJAJAHAJAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHSHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHA

This
Please buy in after the product is out, everything is working and all the best gains have been already had by the early investors

>we have so many good ICO's coming in now that, honestly, OMG's spotlight may never be brought again

ahahahhahahahahahhahahhah please tell me one single ICO that is not shit, or can in any way compete with OMG.

Request is good but not better. The others are meh. You idiots also forget that no matter how good an idea is, there is no guarantee it will succeed. Most businesses fail. Omise is already an established company with existing infrastructure and 1000% growth over the last year so you know that they can deliver.

Accumulate nigger.
You didn't go all in, did you?

Just went to look inside my ETH wallet, I saw 1 OMG credited 26 days ago which I don't think I ever touch anything during that time. How is this possible?

>comparing SIBOS to a citibank show&tell

Air drop

Wtf $4k omg and you didn't sell at 300k? How greedy you are you lol

This is what I'm thinking. OmiseGo has the infrastructure of the Omise network to slot into and is the only thing going that REALLY has an established company behind it, not just rumored partnerships. However, I've gone pretty much all in on Link at the moment and hope to be able to save and buy back my OMG before the price rises.