GET READY FOR ANOTHER ALT CRASH

GET READY FOR ANOTHER ALT CRASH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

I literally JUST recouped my losses

FUCK

You didn't actually believe this would go all the way back to last week's prices right? You sell on the dead cat then either rebuy back lower or just wait until the whole shitstorm clears.

Oh well time to delete blockfolio for a few months.

how many times have you told yourself this in the last few months?

Many, but I just went long on Ark and I will not sell.

you shouldn't be giving advice if you don't even know what a dead cat bounce is.

>btc starts climbing
>alts drop a lot
>btc slows the climb these past two days
>alts are starting to recover
>now we will hit 5k, btc will crash
>alts will crash again

god damnit can't we stay stable at 4.9k for a week? it would be so good for alts

tl;dr - Get out of alts until mid november

>Recouped my USD losses
>Still down .3 BTC
JUST

prepare yourselves accordingly.

kek, altpocalypse

EXIT ALL CRYPTO MARKETS

user we literally just did this two months ago
the right play was to sell alts for a free 50% on bch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT DO I DO

until it isn't the right play

i bet you actually believe that you'll be able to sell your bitcoin gold for anything more than $1...IF you'll be able to sell it at all.

alts have continued to bleed out at a more significant rate since then if you haven't noticed. you can even see it on that chart. and also the rate of moon missions has gone down like every week i feel like. this flavor of the week coin thing is not going to go on forever.

I was able to buy much more BCH than I otherwise would have simply by lending BTC out to newfags at 5% daily right before the fork. BCH then did what it was obviously going to do, dump to shit and hit a FUD low point of being oversold by every technical metric. It was an easy bounce play to sell for double and never touch that shitcoin again until it found a real bottom. Do you think you'll be able to get 0.01 BTC for an entire BTCGold? I have a feeling it will be far less than that and you won't be able to sell the crash until it's over. You'll be able to corner the BTCGold market yourself if you just wait until it stops dumping, if you actually think it has a future (lel)