Did you get weak hands and sell your Link a few hours ago?

Did you get weak hands and sell your Link a few hours ago?

This is why you'll be poor forever, user.

I'm fucking crying. I have 396

>TFW placed a sell order but cancelled it

I almost didn't make it

don't. it has a ridiculous amount of volume. so much that any word from the devs will cause it to skyrocket

It's kind of bizzare how the volume stays so high yet the price is so steady and the market cap so low.

TIME TO GO TO PLUTO BOYS!
STRAP IN!

Nope, I doubled my position.

We're going to make it.

I considered it but I noticed that the whales were letting it rise and that selling would be suicidal.

Hnnnnnngngggggfgg I bought at 7700 last night YESSSSSSS YESSSSSS YESSSSSS YEAH FUCK THE WEAKHANDS AHHHHHHH

Get yourself one of these

Not a single LINK has left my wallet since the day they were distributed after the presale. Call me a fanatic but I'm handling this one like a lottery ticket, not selling until it makes me filthy rich. Even if it crashes to zero I will still hold.

SERGEY NAZAROV = SATOSHI NAKAMOTO
CONFIRMED

SERGY - CHAINLINK CEO CREATED
BITCOIN

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ANONS
STRAP IN

All these green IDs. Is this it?
Still HODLING

>bought at 121,5
>sold at 128k overnight
>wake up to see people are still shilling and pumping poor faggots to buy at 135k
kek

It shows no signs of even stopping. The MACD at the bottom is even WIDENING after all this mooning.

This

fucking this
Sergey is King and I will never sell my Links unless I can retire and show the middle finger to wagecucking

How much is your retirement goal?

desu where I lieve $200k would allow me to live comfy for the rest of my days, of course there would be no Lambos and snorting cocaine off of 10s tits, but escaping wagecucking is the only thing that matters to me. I fucking hate wakeing up and basicly waiting the next 8-10hours to get back home.

What would LINK need to be for you to attain that goal?

KEK WILLS IT

Friendly reminder to zoom out the chart.

still acumulating gradually so no specific exit price for me
I've never believed in a coin and the dev so much ever since I entered crypto world
good night Linkers

because i made 1.3k on flik overnight

I have link but also lisk and ark should I trade them?

I sold at .0013 eth i feel sick physically sick

i sold.

fuck.

fucking fucking fucking fuck.

im gonna cry

They looked like such big strong hands…Actually I didn’t sell shit. All in on Link.

considering putting 7 btc worth in, already have this, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

do it now or stay poor faggot

Join the 100k club

this.

GOD DAMN IT I NEEDED MORE LINK AND I DONT GET PAID TILL FRIDAY FUCK PLEASE LET IT DIP AGAIN BEFORE MOONING AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

>traders scums sold and missed out

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAA

I was waiting for this

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude just do it this shit will hit a min of $1 easily after a SINGLE dev announcement...while you're at it...please donate 134.13 LINK for the poor? I'm so close to 10k...

0xd69D5Ff7deb3f78330E151f897Bc2c0A49612Ac0