Poor $BNT

Poor $BNT.
“Front-running Bancor in 150 lines of Python with Ethereum API” @IvanBogatyy hackernoon.com/front-running-bancor-in-150-lines-of-python-with-ethereum-api-d5e2bfd0d798

What the fuck is going on in that picture.

What the fuck am I looking at?

What does this mean for Bancor? I don't understand any of it at all even one bit.

Another poor boy who can't read what he's sharing

Damnit anons...did you even attempt to read the article? It's flaws being unearthed despite the #unstoppable momentum so many had hoped for

MODS!

Democratic National Convention 2020.

Yeah you can't post that pic and expect people to discuss the topic...

HOLY SHIT WTF IS GOING ON THIS PICTURE?!

MODS! MODS!

They're just exercising.

Any of you ever been to a gym?

This a Veeky Forums or an /x/ thread?

Kekd

/r/CrossFit?

"Over the past month, Haseeb Qureshi and I discussed several solutions with the Bancor team, making sure the vulnerability is contained. Yesterday, the team released a fix that handles most of the risk in practice. "

Let's just ignore this part.

I mean it's bizarre but it's hardly hard core. It's some ladyman doing some weirdo art shit...I saw it on Instagram looking at the tag #nomakeupselfie
Maybe it was mistagged.. it made me laugh because well that's obvious. Didn't intend to upset anyone. Anyway..yea I get Bancor responded with a patch but stating this crap is "priced in" is a play on yourself .. it's a microcosm for shit being thrown together for ICOs. 0x is the only team worth their piss.

More like Thor in a sex dungeon

>poasting spooky pictures this early in october

>the vulnerability is contained. Yesterday, the team released a fix that handles most of the risk in practice.
>the vulnerability is contained. Yesterday, the team released a fix that handles most of the risk in practice.
LITERALLY UNSTOPPABLE

lol, should they have left it unpatched? even when they work with someone for a month to fix something and state there will be more complex protection in the future it isn't enough.

Please morons, sell all you can, buy all the link you want and keep fudding this for another few months, I will keep buying until my hands fall off

BLUE BOARD BLUE BOARD

MODS MODS MODS

sauce on pic

Really though, what's happening in this pic?