How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

About 50%, minorities are hardly a foundation, though the nazi regime did not benefit from their irrational evaluation of minorities.

It's utterly nonsensical, to the point where it's probably an edit. Where did you find this?

It'd be more accurate if he were taking bricks from the bottom and putting them on the top, while beaming in the audiences' direction and saying "economic growth!"

>minorities
>foundation
haha no..

Not at all. Hell, the only thing that kept the Nazi war economy cranking along in the final days of the war was the mass-importation and enslavement of other European peoples, "minorities" in Germany.

The destruction and undermining of the Nazi government by Hitler was done through completely fucking ignoring the political ramifications of his actions on other states.

Seems like a falseflag honestly.

#notmyfuhrer

I honestly have no idea what this comic is trying to imply. The Nazi government was support by minorities, and it was Hitler's persecution of minorities that destroyed the state? What the fuck?

This is an edit, isn't it?

its retarded and so is this irrational love of minorities by the modern left.

i remember reading about a german professor of mathematics or physics that told a nazi official that his department is non existant without jews

>Stab Germany in the back
>Bring Germany to financial ruin
>Declare war on Germany
>"We're the foundation of this country!"

Not sure what they're getting at. Maybe replace "minorities" with "foreign relations".

>baiting a falseflag thread
Interesting strategy.

>Implying minorities founded and continue to support the Nazi govt as the Nazi govt works against them
I-i....what?

It's actually not wrong at all. Germany at this time had plenty of Slavs and Jews. We can see how treating them like trash turned out for Germany in the end.

shitting on the jews and slavs didn not erode the foundations of the nazi government so much as just waste resources that could have been better used elsewhere. It may not have been very efficient, but in no way did it directly compromise the nazi government. the OP image is almost certainly an edit.

The chimney wouldn’t have fallen that way and would have fallen much sooner. Also a chimney is in no way part of a foundation.

If they had "plenty" of them then how were they a minority?

There´s handful of anecdotes (e.g. His antisemitism for example staffed project Manhattan.) to support it, but as whole it´s bullshit.

Disenfranchised WW1 veterans were their foundation.