Go to supps store

>go to supps store
>totally clueless
>ask guy at counter what protein powder to buy
>looks me up and down
>'you might wanna buy a gainer instead'
I bought a gainer lads, did I get memed on?

Also bad gym feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gymsector.com/eu/artiklar/gainer-pro
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You got memed the second you decided to go into that store. You can get most of what you need from real food.
Besides why don't you do literally any research? You have the entire internet and Veeky Forums at your disposal. Are you even trying to make it?

Most gainers also have the protein to compensate. Post calories per serving and protein per serving. Also, please lost servings per container and the price you paid.

If you wanna gain weight just drink Milk and eat Noodles everyday.

>per 100 gram: 385 kcal, 23,7 g protein
It was like 10€ for 1,5 kilos so it was pretty cheap

I've read several different things, some people say gainers are a meme, some people say protein powders are stupid, some say they're both good etc. I made a thread yesterday but got zero replies ;^(

You got memes on friendo

gymsector.com/eu/artiklar/gainer-pro
this is the one i bought lads. anyone here used it?

Not too bad, I wouldn't really call that a weight gainer though... mine has 650 cals per scoop and 60 grams protein.

As an ectomorph, ever since i switched to a weight gainer, my mass and strength have gone noticeably up. So... yeah.

you're a sucker to the supplement jew

just stick to gomad buddy

>as an ectomorph
Shut the fuck up skinnyboi faggot

Kinda hard to get all the protein required to look like Jason Momoa without supps

I'll fucking rape you m8

u wot mate, fite me irl

>Contains 67% carbohydrates and 24% whey protein. Mixes easily. Gainer Pro is free from artificial sweeteners. Gainer pro has a low level of lactose (2%).

High quality memed.

is that good or bad? I'm literally clueless

I'll smack you in the gob m8y boi

yeah I vouch for gainer, was 135lbs at 5'11 2 years ago, juciy 175 lbs now after gainer

please

Why the fuck would you buy something that you aren't sure if it works, now Just deal with the depression post-buy.

>real food

it's a meme but that doesnt mean it wont work

all that means is you can gain weight through other, probably more healthy, means

>add desired amount of peanut butter into protein shake for that healthy fat/calorie boost
>add ice cream if you really need more calories/itll taste much better

but now that youve bought it, you might as well use it
in that case, you better be doing
>4 scoops per scoop, two to three times a day

>Yes yes goyim! Try this "gainer".

Because it all depends entirely on how your body reacts, your eating habits, and if you're poor. If some underage fag can't afford supplements or his old man won't buy him any then he's going to grow up thinking they're bad, but if a person is well adjusted and can afford protein whey then obviously he's going to have an easier time getting sick gains, but either way the body pisses any excess garbage so overdoing either thing could be considered a waste. In my case I work night shifts so I don't have the luxury of eating every couple of hours during the day so I'm forced eat a fuckton and drink protein shakes and fiber like there's no tomorrow.

so you bought something that has ground oats and sugar in it, while having less protein/lb than just protein powder

See

This guy is 100% correct. Real food is what you need. Mass gainers are are garbage, a waste of money.

You got,memed hard. Hot dogs are the bulk of the future. 3Lbs for three bucks.
Mass.... Monsta. Real clean bulk.

This.

Matt Hughes got all his protein from meats and the dude was a fucking beast in his prime.

you got memed on kid

heh. better luck next time.

You paid twice as much for a only a third of the protein cut with a tonne of sugar.

Just buy bulk protein powder only. Wpi or wpc. Blend with milk and a banana. If you want to bulk with more calories two tablespoons of peanut butter in there