HUNTING

In all the time I've wasted on this board, I have seen no mention of the FITEST, HIGHEST TEST pass time of ALL TIME for ALPHAS. Who here kills animals and drags them from the woods for their protein?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/5_TnqoKjXg8/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not an overweight hick so not me.

90% of hunters are just gaping pussies looking for validation by killing something much weaker than themselves with a weapon that requires very little effort or skill to use.

Clearly OP is the same.

Yeah right becouse killing an animal with a weapon is so manly and hard. Its literaly as easy as pointing and shooting, you dont have to be fit to do it

>shooting is easy
I'd like to see you fire a rifle, user.

>all this projection

No one who hunts pretends to be an alpha male, it's just a fucking nice way to spend an afternoon and wild game is great for gains.

You bunch of faggots.

And the pussies line up

>a weapon that requires very little effort or skill to use.

look at this bitch thats never even touched a rifle.

Not him but the animal you fire to has no chance against a rifle, even if you are a lousy shooter. It's a totally unbalanced game. It's like """if""" you had a gf irl and you both are in a bar and I walk towards her and slap her ass, there's nothing you could do about that nor the fact that she would be leaving with me and you'll get to stay there and pay for our drinks.

Irrelevant OP is a fag and called hunting a pastime for Alphas topkek

Id love to see either of these numale faggots actually go out in the woods, locate a deer run, make sure they dont leave their scent everywhere finding it, setup an stand making sure its downwind of the run, silently wait for hours on end, and then hit a hundred yard shot you only get one chance at.

And to answer your question OP yes some of us hunt, deer you shot yourself is delicious.

Do you think if you miss, the animal is just going to wait for you to get the next shot off? And if you don't shoot, let's say a deer, in the exact right spot to drop it instantly, it will bolt and you'll never find it again.

It takes some skill to make a clean kill, dipshit

This is the most retarted meme I ever seen here, What does it mean? people that ruled empires are more men than the millions of teenagers normalfags?
topkek

>And if you don't shoot, let's say a deer, in the exact right spot to drop it instantly, it will bolt and you'll never find it again.

This right here, I put a .308 through buth lungs of a whitetail and that fucker ran a good 300 yards before he dropped. If you dont put the bullet through the lungs or heart you wont ever find that deer.

So what, this doesnt deny that this isnt a fair game, if you miss the shot you arent going to die. Unless as you are not hunting tigers the odds are always against the animal

>wild game is great for gains.

This right here. You cucks enjoy wasting money on groceries every week when I have enough meat in my freezer to last the apocalypse.

>the animal might run away after you blast it in the guts with a weapon far beyond it's understanding or capabilities
>this makes it fair

You have to find them first user, that takes skill and experience. You couldnt do it without someone showing you how the first time I can guarantee that. You wouldnt find your own ass out there.

How do I get into hunting?

I live in SoCal, where hunting for food is fucking stupid, but I'm moving to Wisconsin soon and would love to learn more about it.

Why are you trying to make an argument about what's fair? I'm not hunting to prove anything, you dense faggot.

See

....that's the point
most critters that get hunted don't have natural predators remaining where the hunters need to harvest them

>Im not even going to make real arguments and slide the goalposts because I realized too late I dont know what Im talking about.

My area is too urban for that but it sounds like a lot of fun

And you see

argument is that hunting is ok but it doesnt make you an alpha.

Get someone who knows how to hunt, first of all, and enroll in a hunter's safety course.

>triggered redneck hicks

Better tell your sister-wife to get out the moonshine afore you get so durn angry you start beating your nephew-cousin-son

I used to shoot pidgeons with my air rifle, take them to the pub down the road and the owner would make pidgeon pie give me a can of cider as payment

Now I think more about animals

You played that card early.

Noice point, fag

>Now I think more about animals

I hope you're not supporting the agricultural industry with all it's devastation to the environment then.

>triggered numale beta

Better go tell your oneitis that perma friend-zoned you to prepare your safe space because you "just cant even" that people would shoot and eat animals in the current year

Top kek, who the fuck feeds the animal industry numnuts??

It's funny how numale cucks are ok with hunting in indigenous cultures, but hunting in first world countries is barbaric and uncivilized.

Some of us grew up with family who love to hunt.

sweet, I'll do some more research, see if there's anything close to where I'll be.

>shot

What kind of pussy uses a gun to kill a deer?

No I still eat meat I just don't go out hunting anymore

Glad to hear it!

Bow hunting is pretty badass

>tfw in atleast 2 generations rednecks are going to die off

Modern bows are extroadinary pieces of equipment, if you was to give one to roman armies in 100BCE we would all be speaking latin now

Actually "rednecks" are the only group of whites that has children above replacement rate. It will be the numale faggots like you that are non-breeding yourselves out of existence.

Good, hopefully hunting won't.

not the user you're fighting with but you sound like a bitch. I would love to put you in a double armbar and watch your shoulders pop off

It's a good subclass

My uncle hunted boars with a bow. I didn't realize how fuckin wild that was until I was older and realized boars are huge.

Too plebeian for your tastes?

I bet the girls get all wet when you tell them you hunt

Boars are futerrifying

Literally what's the argument against hunting besides muh feels and fighting imaginary redneck caricatures?

>slid goalposts earlier in the argument
>now onto ad hom attack

You really are pathetic if you cant even pick an point of view and defend it in debate for 5 or 6 posts.

>Actually "rednecks" are the only group of whites that has children above replacement rate
So for you pic related is a good thing?

Maybe not. Do they get when when you tell them you're an accountant?

You know im right, most girls will reject you straight away when you tell him you hunt

/pol/ needs to go and stay go tbqh

lmao at the white knights

>hunting is now a issue of white supremacy

Do you really have nothing better to do on a saturday than shitpost?

>/pol/
This is why we can't have nice things

>So for you pic related is a good thing?

As compared to this pic related?

Lol as a numale I will take you word on female rejection, you clearly have more experience in this field.

>Not using a fucking spear
Millenialo

You cant legally use one in most places to hunt. Theres rifle/shotgun season, muzzleloader season and bow season. Those are the only legal weapons to use in most states.

Am I the only user here who thought OP meant going into the woods to fight a wolf or something bare handed? Because I've always wanted to do that myself

Yes.

Hunting means dressing up in all your soft warm clothes, climbing into your warm vehicle with your buddies and a bunch of food and drink, driving in your nice car out to the woods and then blasting some weak ass animal in the face before going back to your nice warm house and taking a nice shower in your bathroom before going back to your silky soft bed where your bull is fucking your wife.

I sometimes wonder how numales get this delusional and seperated from reality. Like what if they could do a split screen show about how the real world looked on the right and how a neta bitch like this faggot sees it on the left.

>most girls will reject you straight away when you tell him you hunt

white girls, right?
brown girls love masculine men

He never said hunting though

>guns aren't fair!

Life isn't fair, you delusional faggot.
It's an endless cycle of devouring other life to stave off entropy just a little longer, and it only has one end.

Fuck the other animals on this planet. Killing them and eating them is satisfying. If I could hunt with military grade weapons, I would.

How sweet would hunting with an M-2 be?
Impractical as fuck, but holy shit.

Eh, I'd draw the line at semiautomatics. Gunning down pigs with ak-47s would be cool tho

This fuck probably just uses a blind and waits
>sport

>I have literally never left the suburbs: the post

tell that to your ancestors

Yes people seem to forget that most predators rely on unfair tactics to win. Hence the success of the human race at beating them all into submission

i.ytimg.com/vi/5_TnqoKjXg8/hqdefault.jpg

this seems so fair to me

>miles upon miles of hiking
>using hunter science to track
>pulling the 70 lb bowstring
>pulling the 300 lb and up, sled carcass
>eating the fresh protein heart of your kill
>literally bringing food to the table for your family

nothing wrong with hunting. if you don't have a labor job, or any fitness job, this is about the next best thing you could do, that's not lifting, for something that has a physical payout.

Only if you stay in stands and blinds for hours on end, do you lose ton of potential gains.

Anyone have any good night prey? I don't do deer, and I like coyotes. but I have 12 hours every night to track and bait. No guns, traps, no picking on small prey. Really just wanna die fistfighting a brown bear desu

Hello friend you seem lost.
Do you want me to call your mommy?

Words have really lost their meaning ,haven't they ?

>go to Veeky Forums
>everyone is beta
>frogs everywhere
>hunting thread
>hunting bad!!!

When did fit become such pussies about hunting?

There is a lot of nu-male shilling and infiltration going on.

>miles upon miles of hiking
/out/ here, you're full of shit

Holy shit what the fuck kind of delusion is this

Yeah man used to go hunting feral goats with compound bows was good fun tracking through the scrub and chasing them down. Else used to hop on the kyaks and paddle for kms and go bow fishing

Time to purge.

I mostly hunt from innatreestand because state land and stalking is s fucking dick move when other hunters are about. Otherwise I hunt birds n sheeit on trails. Hyped for Grouse season.
>combine that with all the fishing I do

Why can't I hold all of this dank wild caught protein?

That sounds fucking cool

I hunt, but with bow and arrow because I'm out of shots. Two rabbits and 4 ducks in 2 nights tho

These two help

Cute doggo user. I want to get into bowhunting soon. But I want a Hawkens flintlock first. I need all three just to get time to get out and hunt since the rifle season is short as fuck in MN
>not sure what I'm gonna use this year since I won't be using a loaner

Probably my M39. Those were good at killing things in frozen a frozen hellhole. Hopefully deer is a good substitute for gommies.

>Hawken
It always comes back to Jeremiah Johnson

Second gun from the right, what is that?

Kek.

I know someone with a percussion cap one but I want to go that extra step back and get a flintlock.

Marlin 70P

Also known as a Marlin Papoose. Little takedown .22. I kinda want to get it threadded and get a .22 can for it and the savage. Would be a fun as fuck rifle suppressed.

Flintlocks are cool because they don't even fire half the time.

Not everyone is from alabama you nigger. There's a lot of people against hunting. Even on /out/ hunting threads get to bump limit because there are good reasons for both sides of the argument.

Well, lead in the bullet can crack yo teeth after you bite that beef

Never shot a gun but getting within 100 yards of a deer is a very easy task.

>posts a trad bow instead of compound

my nigga