Built decent amount of muscle as a natty

>built decent amount of muscle as a natty
>lifts above 1/2/3/4
>body-fat is at a healthy level
>pic related is me: this morning: no pump, no bullshit.

Not bragging, but I seriously believe I am in the top 5% of legitimate truly natural lifters.

What the fuck else is there there left for me to do? Getting shredded is pointless, I don't care enough about lifting to start steroids because I value my long-term health. What else there is to do? All I can think of is aiming for 2/3/4/5 on my lifts, but even that is probably not even worth it.

damn this is bait

Stop posting your depressing body everywhere

>Not bragging, but I seriously believe I am in the top 5% of legitimate truly natural lifters.

That statement will probably generate a lot of outrage, but if you count everyone who touched a free weight at a gym as a lifter, that may very well be true.

Post pics of your natural gains.

OP looks good, if you disagree you're probably a skinny jeans wearing faggot whose obsessed with being single digit bodyfat, which is completely unrealistic and autistic OR you're one of those delusional people who think people on steroids who look like photoshopped 3D images are natty.

I'm done with this place desu, I also suggest you leave OP. This place is like /pol/ in a way. On /pol/ you'll end up a right wing extremist, on here you'll end up with bodydismorphia. There really isn't anything to gain from being here. It's full of people with mental disorders who suffer from severe social disfuction, who will drag you down and try their best to turn you into one of them.

Please leave this place if you want to stay sane.

>Not bragging, but I seriously believe I am in the top 5% of legitimate truly natural lifters.
don't have a reaction image for this level of retardation, please help bros

If you look at what the average natty actually looks like, it isn't too far from the truth lmao.

I'll have to agree with this. Veeky Forums as a whole has definitely turned me into a pessimistic negative bitter angry person. I was a outgoing and positive individual before I discovered this place.

Nice dude, I hope to be at that level within a year or two.

Zyzz's fat retarded half brother has returned.

lol u make me crease senpai looool man said top 5% oi good 1 yh fml funny guy

Can someone post an example of what a top 5% legit natty lifter looks like?

Inb4 Jeff

senpai

>Never improve!
>You're perfect just the way you are OP
>My mental problems are a Peruvian basket weaving forums fault!

2/8 b8 now I'm ir8

>all this shit talking
>not a single pic posted

Never change Veeky Forums

look in any cbt. plenty of natties who look better

did this guy fuck your girlfriend or something OP?

Get shredded, you'll look so much better. After that just maintain and enjoy the mires

Lol, what? There's maybe 1 guy per CB that looks good and it's always the same 4-5 people lmao.

Here you go, fat guy. 5% my ass.

Recently lost 30lbs.

get a gf

is this a joke? OP, your belly button reveals your huge body fat percentage. did you GOMAD the entire time? Get your body fat to a respectable level and come back in 6 months.

me after one year of lifting..

Here you go

I don't think mediocrity should be applauded. OP is a fagget.

3 in a row, OP.

Fucking lard ass. Get your head out of your ass and in the kitchen. You don't look special. Total DYEL.

Tbh you look a fair amount smaller/weaker than Op. That's what you trade for the lesser bodyfat.

You can't be lean/big natty.

OP had a mesomorphic frame/build, you more so an ectomorphic frame/build.

your body fat is not ideal at all, you have a slight gut and no ab definition, if not a dad bod p close to it desu

You're also not by any means strong, 1/2/3/4 is honestly v mediocre for someone who proclaims to lift and takes enough to pride in their body to post on this homosexual mentally ill cartoon image board.

In short OP, you have a lot to work on if this is something you take even a little bit seriously. Maybe don't aim for 2/3/4/5 but you could always get your reps on 1/2/3/4 up to the 8-10 range for multiple sets, do some cardio/burn that gut off, and maybe work on flexibility or agility or body weight feats of strength like muscle ups, handstand presses etc.

TLDR you're mediocre af

Skinny.
MySpace angles, post a better pic.

Op is bigger and stronger than you.

When I wake up and see my abs the 10-20lbs I lose on lifts are worth it.

You absolutely perfect frame and insertions.

Here

what does CBT mean here? Google only reveals results for cognitive behavioral therapy and cock ball torture.

Cock bachelor teabaggers

praying for this to be b8

when will summer end?

MySpace angles? It's a strait picture in the mirror I don't understand.
Here's me a little bulkier and in worse lighting if that helps. And op is not stronger than me I've hit 195x3 OHP a 3 pl8 bench and 4 plate squat all at 185ish.

>cock ball torture

post glutes / ass no homo

noice, how tall are you?

I know guys with near 600lb squats who are natty. They want to wait till they break 600lb to start on gear. One guy waited till 550 and he's already at 600 a couple months in but the other one wants to wait a little longer

this and this man, i constantly realise how much of a negative influence this place is, i mean for fucks sake i scroll down and all i see is "chad does this" and those retarded repost threads that you see every fucking day.

i always find myself just x'ing out of this shithole forum

what the fuck is up with your nipples. those things are pancakes

I'm hardly Arnie, but same lifts as you and much lower bf%

Natty doesn't have to = fat

you are in desperate need of a cut...as far as aesthetics goes you are nowhere near top natty lifters

>OP had a mesomorphic frame/build, you more so an ectomorphic frame/build.
this triggers Veeky Forums

>perfect frame
>5'9

Try not being a weak fag.